I found a Techno Violet E36 M3 Sedan for sale and i wanted Veeky Forums's opinion on it...

I found a Techno Violet E36 M3 Sedan for sale and i wanted Veeky Forums's opinion on it. (specifically if youre familiar with these cars)

>192k miles
>No rust (originally a florida car)
>$7950 OBO
>Lowered on Bilstein HDs and H&R springs

I know thats very high mileage but what do we think lads? If I could get it for $6.5k/$7k would it make a decent daily?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2314961-Is-this-Techno-Violet-Sedan-worth-buying
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What I dont like about the car is the carbon fiber rear fender flares.

and I dislike the white leather interior

lololololololol either find a better deal or choose a car you can actually afford

I can afford it if I had to pay 8k for it.

I mean afford a car with a reasonable amount of miles. I wouldn't buy a beater with 192,000 miles so I certainly wouldn't get a German sport sedan with 192,000 miles. Though I'm not much of a gambler but maybe you are. Im also assuming you dont have the extra cash to afford all the repairs and this is will be your daily.

If it weren't for the fender flares, I personally would buy the fuck out of that thing.

do you think its riveted in?

Thats dove gray you peasant, and those are seats from a two door non-lux package.

If you have to ask if a 200k mile e36 m3 is a good DD for you the answer is no. Plus that shit is riced, you can buy virgins with lower miles for that price.

This stupid faggot wants to buy a purple e36 with 200k fucking miles

LOL

JUST LOL

A high mileage S52 is nothing to be scared of provided the essentials have been looked after throughout it's life.

FWIW, I would consider an M3 with 200K and decent (or even better, full) documentation to be a much better buy than a 60K M3 with minimal documentation.

bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2314961-Is-this-Techno-Violet-Sedan-worth-buying

Survey Says: No, the quarter panels had to get hacked up to install those fender flares. And you're absolutely delusional to believe a 20 year old 200k mile M3 would be a good daily driver. Moreso in Massachusetts where it'd return to the earth within five years or less.

Get a TSX/Legacy GT/330i ZHP if you want a all weather daily driver. A "cheap" M3 will quickly take away your time, money, or both. At least with E36s its more time than anything (cheap parts), bodywork aside.

>essentials have been looked after throughout it's life.

look at the pictures of it you stupid mongoloid. it looks like it's been riced out by some taco bending retard.

>what is virgin
That car is riced as fuck you bafoon, im sure this guy has a stack of service records to go with his carbon fender flares.

I mean unless you're stuck on it being purple there are well priced ones out there
I picked this up last week for 7k with 113k miles

yeah but dont you live in California.

In New England, E36 M3 without rust goes for over 13k

Legacy GT's are chit mate.

Travel and buy one then. Get it shipped over or drive it back

This

no limo tint dont care

Going to hijack your thread OP, I found a 95 coupe in auto with failing clearcoat but otherwise clean, has the premium seats with the M stripes on them,for $3k. If I reshot it how much can you get for it? I was looking at 850s but this popped up, what I want is a car with failed clearcoat to commute with through the winter then scuff and shoot it and sell in the spring

Depending on the mechanical state of it anywhere from 6-8
You're in the bay, right? Some old fucker ought to want an auto up there.

I hope you die

i hope your mother and father dies.