Journalist/youtuber drives FWD car with more than 200HP

>journalist/youtuber drives FWD car with more than 200HP
>WAAAAAAAH THIS TORQUE STEER IS UNBEARABLE!

I've driven an SRT4, MS3, and Slowbalt SS all with over 350hp and never found it to be an issue, or even a minor inconvenience. I have skinny arms and don't lift. What are they even complaining out?

Same. Torque steer doesn't become noticeable until 500hp imo.

Have you driven a sorted RWD car with that power?

What's your point?

I have. I still don't think torque steer is an issue.

Torque steer is manageable, but always sucks during driving in the twisties.

Wheel hop sucks too

It's just a buzzword they use to make it seem like they know what they're talking about. A Mazdaspeed 3 handles really well, if you can't drive one you're just a retard.

This.
Had an MS3 with dynoed 311hp. you can't really tell.

Is there even a FWD with that kind of power?

Certainly not stock, but I've seen a couple of 700 horsepower turbo Civics on 1320video.

my MS3 pulls right a little bit when you launch but thats it

its not like it generates black holes every time you turn sucking you off the road

It's just a meme. So people with RWD feel better about the fact that they don't have AWD.

For your average scrub it's more than what they're used to. You forget how few people will actually bang the limiter these days.
Understeer and Tsteer have never given me a problem but I've seen my mate understeer into a wall because he's a fucking retard.
>tfw noticed understeer for the first time yesterday
>tfw realize I've been correcting it naturally the entire time

Wheel hop is fun desu. I could see how it could get annoying but my quiet little car doesn't look like it can jump, skip tires, and roar off.
but it can.

You know whats actually annoying?

When my car scapes the bumper on a slight depression when im touging. Its not even that fucking low

My MS3 will torquesteer a fair amount depending on the crown of the road. It has only caught me off guard a few times, and even then, it's not fatal and imediate like most toothpick armed youtusers would like you to believe. Then again, I dailied a car with no power steering for years, just saying.

You should soften up your suspension for that track. Just go into settings and spring rate.

Own an r53 jcw with a reduced pulley and aftermarket exhaust.
Mapped at 240ish, torque steer doesn't exist unless I literally let go of the wheel with both hands, I only feel slight resistance from it when flooring it in first, never pulling

Just pull the handbrake when you feel the front plow.

>tfw realize I've been correcting it naturally the entire time

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU ACTUALLY SENNA OR SOME SHIT! zomg you must be such a good driver to be able to get out of some HEKTIC under steer situations! omg how are you even alive right now saving yourself from understeer? Jesus i wish i could be half the driver you are.

woah slowing down when you're going too fast is a really hard natural correction

MS3's, SRT4's, and Turbobalt SS's have all dyno'd above 800HP before. We're ready starting to see 500+ HP Focus ST's.

It's pretty much a non issue on any car made in the last 15 years.

Saab 9-3 Viggen has noticeable torque steer despite only having 230hp

What kills me is any FWD with an open diff. My old Mk5 GTI had about 280 whp and 325lb/ft and that open diff was a bitch, you'd jerk around hard as hell if one wheel had slightly less traction than the other