Other than the ugly speaker I cant find a flaw in the Honda NSX's interior

other than the ugly speaker I cant find a flaw in the Honda NSX's interior.

The handbrake is on the wrong side

the steering wheel too

These, also it looks like a Mexican with an Accord went on a shopping spree at O Reilleys auto parts

nah

this is a proper Honda layout

Although I prefer the Integra Type R for the handbrake behind gearbox layout better

RHD is better for driving. Period.

It makes no difference

this

most people don't know this, but racetracks are purpose built for rhd/center cockpit cars in their layout/features
yes, it does

I can tell you haven't driven both extensively

>most people don't know this, but racetracks are purpose built for rhd/center cockpit cars in their layout/features
which ones
also, race in reverse and that is completely nullified
>yes, it does
citation needed

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Would you also care to explain why RHD countries are in the minority?

Bet

how does that prove rhd is better for 'driving'
you're in a left-side-of-road country, of fucking course rhd is better there

you use the shifter way more than the handbrake. Why would you want the handbrake to be closer than the shifter?

name a racetrack where pit lane is on the left instead of the right

look a little harder
Any major country that participates in high levels of Motorsport is RHD, namely the European ones

sick fd bro

>americans so shit at manual they need their dominate hand to change gears rather than steer
muh straight lines memes are real

All European countries except for the UK is LHD

Try again.

Lanes aside, having your dominant hand on the wheel at all times is safer.

Lefties obviously exempt.

>name a racetrack where pit lane is on the left instead of the right
what the literal fuck does that have to do tracks being designed with LHD or RHD in mind, and again how does that mean one is better for driving than the other

Pit lanes are on the right because most tracks are raced in a clockwise direction, placing the pits in the middle, where most of the race personnel and equipment sit. Would it make more sense to put them on the outside? Fuck no
Still waiting for proof on that 'rhd is better for driving' comment

You make it sound like you aren't ambidextrous

Surely that's not true?

Your hands should always be on the wheel anyway, and considering the fact that shifting requires more precise motor skills than steering which requires two hands, it makes sense to have your dominant hand be the hand that shifts.
So again what

True driving skill would show that you're capable with both hands instead of just one.

I'm not ambidextrous, no, but my left hand isn't so retarded that I can't move a shifter.

>>moving a shifter is harder than steering your car away from sometimes certain death
you think that because you live in flat & straight road land.
It's a fact that sometimes you will not have both hands on the wheel, and will have to shift.

pretty much any NASCAR track. Pits are on the left, in the center of the track. Track is raced in a counter-clockwise direction.

>name a racetrack where pit lane is on the left instead of the right

>>moving a shifter is harder than steering your car away from sometimes certain death
literally what the fuck are you talking about
shifting requires more dexterity than steering
still waiting for proof that RHD is better for driving

left hand steering is easy af. It becomes muscle memory no matter which hand is dominant.

>you think that because you live in flat & straight road land.

Yep just played your cards, bait harder next time.

Also you still havent answered this:

I don't know what kind of idiot thinks shifting is a more involving task than making sure your car is going to go the correct direction.

IF you had driven both, extensively and without regard to what side of the road you're on, you'd understand how much more natural RHD feels.

So it's easier to use it, plus it's the proper place for it if it's not behind the gearbox.

You never wondered why on Japanese cars the handbrake was always on the opposite side in the US on a RHD?

yah got me
>Americans thinking their racetrack layout is correct

>you thinking the racetrack layout in your country is the correct one

>Like JDM cars
>Cannot get over the fact that they didn't bother changing the handbrake to the driver's side

This shouldn't matter to me, but it does. It's also kind of annoying that the same thing typically applies to the gas tank door.

so many dumb niggas getting trolled ITT

>other than a flaw, there are no flaws in this car

you fucking retard.

>actually trying to imply that Europe isn't the king of professional motorsports that sets the proper standard for the rest of the world
>implying god track has any flaws

kys

>and considering the fact that shifting requires more precise motor skills than steering
lol americans, shifting is easy as fuck, you can use your foot to do it

it's actually nicer on the other side. Never have to reach over it to change gears.

Steering wheels and shifters are both so simple to operate that any person should be able to operate both easily with either hand.

That is, unless the person is a stroke victim, missing a hand, or using a prosthetic or something.

>Never have to reach over it to change gears.

The gearbox/shift lever is the same on all cars

The only thing that's moved inside the interior is the steering rack, dash pieces, and pedals

Operating them and having more control over your life in quick reaction circumstances are two different things.

jdm

usdm

I was talking about the handbrake placement. It's nicer being on the other side of the gear knob because you don't have to reach over the handbrake to change gears.

Honda changed the side of the handbrake for LHD and RHD S2000s

>he now realizes why Honda will never bring another affordable rwd car to market ever again

see

The threshold of precision of either instrument is so low that it shouldn't matter ever. Reaction speed is going to depend on mental finesse far more than coordination.

We're talking about very simplistic, confined movements that don't require great precision even at the worst times. Steering a car is simpler than throwing a baseball accurately. Hell, operating a clutch is a more precise task than steering or shifting, and your foot isn't nearly as dexterous as your hands.

Reaction speed and coordination are equally important when piloting a multi-ton machine at speed

Laguna Seca.

>Americans now realize all their racetracks are garbage

If you've actually ever owned an NSX (you haven't) you'd be aware of a few common issues. For instance, the climate control/clock bezels paint comes off and looks like shit, also the power windows go to shit after a while due to plastic parts. in addition, even though the seats are super comfy, the motors powering them go to shit and the seams on the bolsters split on the older ones that aren't double stitched. Lastly, most NSX's are owned by gook fuckbois that dont know anything about cars, which when they are in the car is the biggest problem with the interior.

Car isn't worth the money, especially N/A.
NSX = Not Super eXciting
Ask me how I know (I've owned 3)

No wonder your country is known for terrible general level of driving and producing shit tier motorsport drivers

if you can not steer as well with your "non-dominant" hand you shouldn't even be driving

god this thread is frustrating
>user 1 says something 99% retard
>user 2 """"corrects"""" him with something 54% retarded

So, wait, what's your argument? Driving should be harder and less precise just cause you can get by? Are you retarded?

Provide a better argument to these "retarded" anons then

Impossible. RHD is better in a right dominant population, that's just a fact, but it makes so little difference that any argument either way is retarded.

No, I'm saying that if steering is harder and less precise using just your left hand compared to using just your right hand, you do not have the fine motor skills required to operate a vehicle at speed and will fuck something up if you ever venture outside of school zones and 35mph arterials.

I'm not denying that both hands will afford more control of the wheel (this is why actual race cars have paddle shifters).

If you lack a certain level of ambidexterity and can not acquire it you're not even qualified to ride a fucking bicycle, as you will crash and die when you take a moment to scratch your nose.

>left hand is good enough for a task
>right hand is even better
>task is safety critical
Makes sense to use your left hand then I guess. Are you actually a bit slow?

>right hand is even better

This is where you fail as a human being and should remove yourself from the gene pool ASAP

Your right and left hand should be roughly equivalent for the level of precision required. If they aren't, you're literally retarded. Permanently developmentally delayed. Incompetent. Lame. Dumb. Disabled. Fucking stupid.

It's a wonder you can tie your fucking shoes

I was thinking specifically about the handbrake placement thing.
I can't be arsed to get involved desu, I said my piece.

Stop pretending to be me.

Are you the guy who thinks changing gear is a fine motor skills task?

It's not, but if it is you might want to double check your chromosomes. I think you have an extra one.

So you're agreeing with me while telling me I'm wrong? Wanna compare DNA?

I'm not agreeing with you, I'm stating a similar position that involves calling you retarded.