Mfw I see a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi at a Toyota or Honda dealership's showroom

>mfw I see a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi at a Toyota or Honda dealership's showroom

Must have been embarrassing to trade one in.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/articles/car-730394-hit-cyclist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you expect, it's the American lifestyle to live way beyond your means. Nobody has any business driving a car worth more than $40,000. I am constantly appalled by how many people drive high value cars when the average American income is like $35K. I have since learned that literally all Americans are retards and have no financial sense or financial discipline. Borrowing money to spend on a car is the dumbest thing ever but like 90% of Amerkunts are doing it. How the fuck is this country not nuked into the ground already.

Only ever paid cash for cars, never bought a used car, was raised with 5% rule that I could never spend more than 5% of what I made/earned/saved that year.

Multimillionaire driving Toyota Camry/entry level Lexus for life brah. Masochistic self control for the win, no fun allowed in life ever.

lrn2Asianupbringing

Buy my new book "Tiger Cunt"

So how's that pos 20 year old civic? Cause if you never spend more than 5%, even if you're making 100k a year, you're still driving some shit heap.

Granted, a lot of people live beyond their means, but I fight they would rather have a nicer car than something else, let em.

SPeak for yourself buddy, recently picked up a GS350 AWD.

100k is not even a high income

> that dress sense

Please tell me you browse Veeky Forums

lol you fuckers caught me

yes I dress the same way I post, to maximize butthurt for poorfat AMerkunts.

Like wearing dogtags even tho I've never served in the military. I get dogtags made that usually say something ironic like "fuck money we want love"

ocregister.com/articles/car-730394-hit-cyclist.html

>dumb cunt gets a brand new mercedes and attentionwhores it on social media
>later that night she gets fucking wasted at a bar and then drives home drunk
>hits a cyclist and gets arrested shortly after

>no license
>no car
>felony DUI conviction

get fucked stacy

>5k
>shit heap
kill yourself

theres no way this isnt bait

Hows Maryland?

Even better: for a while the local Citroen dealership had a Porsche Panamera. Now that probably was an interesting story.

>no fun allowed in life ever.
i make over 100k a year and i drive a miata
it's fun

What kind of miata?

go back to china h1b faggot

Holy fucking shit we just posted at the exact same fucking second on a really slow thread

NC1
>inb4 worst miata

That actually is the worst damn miata why did you get that one?

my mate hit a cyclist recently with his '89 5 series and there is a very small dent on his fender
new cars are so fragile lol

Local fiat dealership had a fucking C63 Merc for a couple of weeks. And that was in a time where the 500 didn't have an Abarth version. Wonder how many 500s the Merc guy bought.

Damn do you have audio to the original video? Want to hear him gasp for oxygen

>GS350
>350
Reason to being cuck?

Average american income is 50,000
>Only ever paid cash for cars
If you can get an interest rate on a loan that is lower than the ROI of your cash you are stupid not to use the loan.

That's household income.

yes, the man's individual income.

>yfw you learn that actual Polizei safety vests look like this

How's 1956 treatin' ya?

1956, 2016.

Still dealing with Emmett Till shills.

Why would you ever pay cash when you can finance at 0% interest

It would be nice if we just used mopeds/bikes really, cars are too expensive for averages

>Asians

xD

That's not what my 4chins tells me.

What the fuck are Mercedes' made of? Paper?

glad to see the conditioning is working on you

I don't mind if people pay 60k -- or any amount -- for a car, but when they can't afford to repair damages it's their problem, even if it's not their fault.

I'm probably just stupied, but I don't see how people can expect a death machine to never get damaged.

Pedestrian impact standards. All new car bumper covers are designed to disintegrate as soon as they come in contact with anything.

Pretty sure most are leased as people get rid of them once the warranty expires.

*Tips fedora*