ITT: We post the absolute least threatening looking cars to be tailgated by

ITT: We post the absolute least threatening looking cars to be tailgated by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFNkrwRmba8
aronline.co.uk/blogs/facts-and-figures/engines/engines-powertrain-in-the-1990s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twingo

You shut your dirty mouth

I never said it was bad, I said it wasn't threatening. That's part of its charm.

Just realized how fucking smug this thing looks.

I always get spooked when I see Pasats. In my country, it is pretty much the only car that undercover cops drive.

>non threatening

Even B4s?

I have only seen them drive B5s and B6s.

The answer is always miata

>meme

kawaii

>mfw one of these pulls up next to me at a light and starts revving its engine

I am not kawaii I am death! Fear me!

I would own a miata just for that. And then not drive it because those lights would be illegal in my country.

Now that my police department moved to fusions this is so true. These are either taxis or driven by millennial beta males wanting to ride on the coat tales of authorities

Hueh

you do realise there was a version with a mustang v8? There's a good YouTube video of one towing another car, accelerating like a scolded cat.

youtu.be/JFNkrwRmba8

Cleary you never saw its bigger, V8 brother.

Nor its hot cousin.

The 1.8 turbo in those old Rovers isn't too bad either. We put a boost gauge on my pal's 75 and it moved a fair bit...

or its even bigger roid head brother.

None of those cars are threatening.
They look old, tired and are powered by old, tired engineering for old, tired British people to plot around in because they couldn't bring themselves to drive a Mondeo or a 3-series, nor could they afford that nice looking Kia Moira drives.

salty ex rover employee detected.

>old british rover drivers would rather have margaret's new kia

l doubt it

>The MG ZT isn't threatening

rover got kia to design their v6.

Well thats untrue, the kv6 was a completely in house design from Rover. It was used in the Kia Carnival though.

rover were quite a long way on with development but kia did a lot of changes and bore most of the development costs.
aronline.co.uk/blogs/facts-and-figures/engines/engines-powertrain-in-the-1990s/

The version used in kia cars is a bit different from the ones used in the rover cars. Kia only licensed the engine and funded development for the version the wanted to use. For example, the kia version and early rover versions had alloy inlet manifolds and also had horrible issues related to head gasket failure. The later rover ones, which were never used in any kia car, used a plastic inlet of completely different design and are incredibly reliable engines. My mates one has done 200k and is going strong.

Also should say the manifolds between the kia and rover versions are not interchangeable.

As a proud owner of a 75 I must say they are not very nippy.. But if you get the v8 and supercharge it, like they,ve done... You get a decent sleeper

RIP Tiddles

the 2.5 V6 75 isn't bad at all. My dad had a couple, they were really comfy. They aren't designed to be fast, just nice.

Yaaaaaaay

The 1.8 turbo can be pretty fast