So I had an idea of taking an empty toolbox and putting a car airbag in it...

So I had an idea of taking an empty toolbox and putting a car airbag in it, and then placing a horse Dildo on top of the airbag.
The idea is, I zip tie it closed and leave it in the bed of my truck. And when some Nigger takes it and goes home to open it, he trips a pressure switch and it blows a horse Dildo through the niggers roof.

If I just claim ignorance, will they believe the nigger over me that he stole it from my truck?

I dont see any possible way this could go wrong. post pics when done op

I have everything to do it except for the horse cock, shipping would take time.

I'm just worried that the nigger will open that shit like a book and blow his head off

Wait, you DON'T want it to blow the nigger's head off?

I fail to see the problem in his head being blown off.

Besides, being killed by a horse dildo? What a way to go.

And the problem is?.....

Well if there is a death, there will be much more investigation.

This is called a booby trap, and its illegal.

Spring guns aka booby traps are pretty much per se illegal in every state to guard property and very few states will find self defense even when a spring gun is used to defend one's person.

I think you misunderstood, this is more like a dicky trap, horse dicky.

A car airbag would do nothing. You need the inflater that inflates the airbag retard.

911: what's your emergency
>oh Lawd my baby daddy just blew up da table
911: okay, is there anyone hurt
>oh gawd yea, a penis took his chin off and broken mah tev set
911: okay, how did this happen
>well he dun found this toolbox in th-... Near this white devils truck, and he dun brought it home. It said free on it, he dindo nuffin. That evil white racist trapped the box oh lawd.

I'm obviously talking the whole unit, retard. Including the inflator.

>US
>setting a booby trap
This is illegal in all forms. If he's injured and reports he he'll be fucked with theft, but your ass gets a felony.

only one thing you need to do OP

DENY DENY DENY DENY

its more likely a white person seeing as how there are more trashy white people such as yourself than there are blacks

Just write do "not open, dangerous" and then it wont be a booby trap

You could just say it was a prank for your friend and the idiot shouldn't have stolen it.

2riskie4me though I'd rather put it in the truck toolbox or just a big heavy toolbox.

*"it" as in tools

Nope.

That actually increase liability and fault. The same way no trespassing signs can actually fuck you in court if you actually go out and harass a trespasser.

slap a warning sticker over it.

DANGER

DO NO OPEN

EXPLOSIVE BOLTS

just use bal bearings instead and say thats your spairairbag/game of marbles tool box a horse dildos hard to claim ignorance on

" some twat at work keeps "borrowing" my tools, so i decided to get him back by putting an airbag in my old toolbox just to frighten the shite out of him. the horse dildo i found in the boot of a car i was working on and thought i'd put it in there for safe keeping and so my colleagues wouldn't know the customers personal habits. to be honest officer i'd completely forgotten it was in there because i've been so busy at work. now its not really my fault the guy stole my toolbox and seeing as it had a padlock on it, its not my fault he decided to break into it. what i keep in my locked toolbox is of no concern to anyone else."

Flawless.

i shoulda been a lawyer

Whole unit as in the air bag too? I mean you did say airbag. Retard.

nah it actually sucks. the market is shit. and most all other lawyers are shit heads to work with. i thought it would be my best shot at making good money for car shit since i had a shit undergrad and am too bad at math for engineering or something remotely car related. but it really sucks.

fair enough, i'll stick to killing cows

Speaking of which, I got a couple cases coming up. Are you free December 8th?

Dyno sheets

i'm banned from the US mate, life time ban.
any other country is good though and yes i'll make space on the 8th

>The same way no trespassing signs can actually fuck you in court if you actually go out and harass a trespasser.
How? serious question

Or you could just use logic
How else would the horse Dildo go through the roof unless it was a complete airbag assembly there to launch it?

>implying niggers know how to open books

People can and have successfully argued in many jurisdictions that "no trespassing" signs much like "beware of dog" signs are akin to the owner acknowledging there is a danger. That can increase liability. Also, I've seen trespassers successfully argue that the owner confronted them before there were signs, then put up signs, which meant the owner was on notice that there were trespassers. The law can be a tricky bitch which is why I usually enjoy watching and making pro se (unrepresented) poor folks squirm.

Just do like a normal person and wrap a weeks worth of dog/cat shit up in a box with nice wrapping paper and leave it out where they can see it. Gas can full of water works great too.

i hear people doing this from time to time. theives are scum but whomever steals presents during christmas deserves super runny shit all over them.

To really sell the gas can idea I would mix water with gas.

>How? serious question
Criminals have rights

How it matters is INTENT. You've heard of the general proofs in a criminal court needed to get a conviction? Motive is one. Intent is another.

My putting up a no trespassing sign or telling the tresspasser to stop doing it, you have shown motive. You are AWARE and have motivation to get rid of the tresspasser. So you can see how you have lost that avenue of defense in court. Obviously, the more defenses you have the better.

After 9/11, all sorts of dangerous devices became outlawed for private possession. So you cannot even have boobytraps inside your home. There could be a fire, or a criminal could do a home invasion. In either case, a public servant could be injured. Even if you have a cell phone jammer with range of only 10 feet and it is located 11 feet inside your home, it is also illegal to have now. You cannot even build one despite the plans being out there.

The thief's family could make more money suing you than from the theft if you use an illegal device against them. You get him convicted of misdemeanor attempted burglary. He didn't actually succeed. But you lose the felony case. After the conviction, the civil case is filed and you lose your home in order to pay off the awarded settlement which is far greater than the value of your insurance coverage. Your future earnings are ordered by the court to be garnished in order to pay off the thief's family. Due to president Bush senior, the personal bankruptcy laws were changed so that corporations and banks would not be defrauded by the general public via bankruptcy. Thus, court ordered payments cannot be avoided by personal bankruptcy.

When you have a court-ordered garnishment, your wages or other earnings go to the penalty management firm. They charge a fee and you cannot escape that. They take out the required percentage penalty amount plus interest on the penalty and then deposit the rest into your bank account.

Nah

So much setup for that joke....

>If I just claim ignorance, will they believe the nigger over me that he stole it from my truck?

Because the airbag is an explosive device, what you have created is an Improvised Explosive Device. In afghanistan, people rigged things like boxes and cabinet doors with IED as you have read in the newspaper. Only you rigged a toolbox.

You don't want to make the news nationwide as someone that created an IED. Besides, right now the FBI and other police are paranoid about having more IED appear anywhere.

Cop1: This man clearly set up a deadly trap to kill or injure someone.

Cop 2: He put a horse dildo on it.

Cop 1: lol well that changes everything let's go home

lol @ all these imbeciles thinking a nigger would go to the police after you explode a horsedildo in his thieving-ass face.

the ACTUAL danger is the nigger getting revenge, especially if you were parked at work or at your house.

Nah you just have to label it properly

>CAUTION: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE
>CONTAINS: ARITIFICIAL HORSE PENIS, COMPRESSED AIR
>DO NOT OPEN
>RETURN TO OWNER IF FOUND

But in cursive, because niggers

Kek

N-nani? Explain.

>i would mix water with gas
>mix

>be 16
>be visiting relatives in Canada
>visit Niagara for the weekend
> coz colony only need visitors passport
>attempt to visit US of A
>drive across bridge
>get stopped at American side
>get booted out for "attempting to enter country illegally
>got to spend 15 minutes on US soil

TOB is officially an illegal immigrant

>nigger death without police involvement
>investigation

Nah, at most they'll just call it suicide or a fetish gone wrong.

Go for it, should be fun.

Fund it

It's brilliant op, just say the airbag is in there because of safety reasons and you're fine.

Would it sound better to say pour gas and water into the same can? Don't be so analytical it's 4change buddy...

Chan*

if there's no I.D. on tthe box ,dildo, or airbaghow would you get busted? How many squips are you going to set on it? what about the battery? The tard might get some injuries from it but i doubt death.
>junkyard
>cheap generic shit from no name stores
>wipe prints off and make sure it's clean as fuck
>p.o. box under a alias
if the shits mounted to your truck, forget it. the fucktard will mess himself up and sue you
>ink packs with squibs if mounted to the truck.

>rigged toolbox
>opened it and put a dildo in.
yeah, that'd work.

If you want to do it legally, you'll need to do something less fun. You could rig speakers on/in thr toolbox and when the box is moved or opened, they blast something along the lines of "ATTENTION, THIS PERSON IS ATTEMPTING TO STEAL TOOLS. CONTACT RHE AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY" or a fake car AI that says it is calling the police or self destructing. There are fun things that don't harm anyone

Kek

That's slightly more gay then horse dick shrapnel everywhere

Why not just make it into a makeshift claymore mine with screws and shit in front?