Im tired of how stock my camaro looks so I've doing some research to make it look better and i came across this and i...

Im tired of how stock my camaro looks so I've doing some research to make it look better and i came across this and i was interested af but theres so little info about them and i was wondering if any other camaro owners have found this kit and where they bought it from

Those lights were equipped from factory

>know a few guys who work at Oshawa assembly

Damm i was hoping there's a conversion kit atleast lol

Ya, its called eBay.

They look like sunglasses.

>first gen camaros weigh about 3000 pounds, light for the time

>New Camaros weigh almost 4k pounds with advancements in material technology.

why

Safety equipment, independent suspension, full size frame, lots of features that add weight.

Looks like you need the full rear bumper and maybe the trunk as well as the lights. Is it really worth it user?

Why are the mirrors so huge though?

So you can fully see the gang of muslims walking toward your car.

Okay I chuckled.

5th gen Camaros were heavy as fuck
6th gen Camaros aren't nearly as heavy

>ebay
I hate this shit, I'm looking for some headlights for my car and the European model headlights are way nicer, but no one on Amazon ships their parts over to the US and Ebay is asking 4-5 times the price for the part with retarded shipping prices thrown on top.

I'm not looking to spend 600 dollars on headlights that I'll then have to wire up myself.

That goes both ways, I hate seeing the best prices from US sellers and then when visiting the product page having the eBay calculate a customs fee that doubles the price.

We used to be able to smuggle shit through customs.

No shit, where abouts are you from? I'm from the Newmarket area

Because they were built on a fucking full size sedan chassis until this year.

Pic related, the 5th gen camaro in it's natural form.

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

Saved for future use.

Well memed.