/drg/ DanganRonpa General aka Saionji's bullying general

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)! And bullying Saionji.
Please don't spam spanking images, lewd images, or any images featuring Fukawa, Yasuhiro or Komaeda.

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

DR3 soundtrack (someone make a mirror to upload to the pastebin)
hikarinoakariost.info/danganronpa-3-end-kibougamine-gakuen-original-soundtrack-1/

Second for best girl.

third for OTP!
fuck now I'm sad

Too annoying for me.

Kirumi has BO!

No, she smells beautiful.

Saionji get executed? Weird, I didn't thought she would have the balls to kill anyone.

>Saionji get executed?
Nope.

...Aww... I'm sorry.

It's fanart.
Like pic related.

No, Saionji is alive and she doesn't have balls to begin with, trust me, I checked. And with her being a coward and a complete hatred for murderers, I don't see her to go anywhere beyond low-level bullying.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Oh! Mahiru!

I hate Monaca. I want to move her into a gray, empty basement, tie her to her wheelchair, and leave her alone for hours.
Then I'll visit her, untie her, feed her and give her some water. Neither of us will say a word.
I'll keep on doing that, going down at irregular time to feed her, take care of her needs, but I'll also like act it still take care in the day. I'll slowly add more furniture to her room, but I'll never give her anything advanced. Eventually, she'll stop thinking of me as a jailer, and will think of me as a caretaker.
One day, I'll walk down with my arms full. She'll wonder what it is that I'm carrying, but once I dropped it all on the table, she'll freeze, for it will be an assortiment of canes, paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, hairbrushes and even switches from the garden.

Still without saying anything, I would feed her as usual, and then, I still pick her up, sit on a bench, put her over my knees, and start spanking her. Slowly at first, over her skirt, Enough to surprise and shock her, but not enough to redden her ass. Once the spanking is over, I would carry her back to her wheelchair, and strap her legs, forarms and waist to her chair, so that she's stuck in an uncomfortable position, her spanked butt pressed against her seat, and I would abandon her like her until it's time to see her again.
As time passes, and each time she tries to sabotage my effort by damaging the tools, the spankings will increase in intensity and length, until they're applied to her naked little butt. And each time she get spanked, she would get strapped to her chair, stuck in an uncomfortable position for several hours.

And time would pass like that, with Monaca unable to feel hope or despair. She would try, once she hears the trapdoor opening, to determine whether she'll get spanked this time by analyzing the way I walk, or whether or not I carry an implement.

Ha, the beta execution.
Aoi's look pretty sick.

Fuck. No. Stay. Dead. Fucking. Shit eating. Bitch.

Who's in the pic?

Stop! Mahiru is for Mikan only!

also this makes me mad about Despair Arc

Damnit!

I know you hate Towa. And the reasons for that aren't lacking, I admit!

Satou did nothing wrong.

Yeah. It might have even topped Leon's execution.

Forgot pic.

She's busy.

Leon's execution is painful, but it's thankfully quite short.
Being eaten by sharks is pretty horrible. Celes' death woulda topped it if it weren't for the truck. Burning alive is easily the worst death.
Poor Teruteru.

>Satou did nothing wrong
Satou is mentally unstable.

Did you see Ishimaru's unused execution?

This one looks clearer to me.

Miu for sure, Shuuichi most likely, and possibly Amami.

That's why she did nothing wrong.

The worst execution to be victim off is Nanami's one. Long, exausting, painful and hopeless.

Nanami? I don't think I got that one yet.
I just got Peko executed, and the midget wannabe yakuza also died.

She still did everything wrong in my books.

That's definitely Shuuichi and Rantarou. Miu is likely there meaning she must have called both there.

I'm starting to think Miu, Shuuichi and Rantarou are going to be the ones accused as culprits seeing as all three were mentioned in the class trial. Kaito mentioned he met Rantarou on his way somewhere and Ryoma mentioned Shuuichi having some receiver.

Plus it seems Miu found the body.

Good riddance for the midget yakuza! But damn, leave beore getting spoiled.

Also, Nanami's case is special, so don't consider yourself spoiled yet.

I know. But you're just like Satou. She's just like you, since you did the same damn thing! Hahahaha!

I don't even know which one is Nanami.

But then who's the victim?

You're so funny you know that?

Fuck no, because she killed for a stupid assumption and delusion.

You don't need to know because that's the whole point on it being a spoiler.

This is the advantage of using the last names. Consider yourself lucky and never use the Status checker, since they never refer their own last names, while talking to each other.

But you both killed for the vengeance! Your close-friend/sister was bullied/killed so you killed the problem!

That's not nice! You could just bully Satou really, really harshly. Then throw her in prison!

It's a guy, so most likely Kiibo. I bet Maki's the culprit.

It looks more like Kaede than rantarou

There was no bullying. That bitch is just yandere for Koizumi and assumes shit. Her vengeance was nothing more than an excuse to kill.

She's in her car, so I don't think she'd appear in the billboards she's looking at. She's looking at the prime suspects.

It probably is Kiibo. I thought Shinguji for a second but I'm thinking Kiibo.

Meaning Kaito or Maki or maybe even Angie killed him. I knew they wouldn't break the whole "first revealed = first kill" streak.

She was actually supposed to live instead of Kuzuryuu.

shut up shut upppppppppppppp

That doesn't look anything like Kaede. The hair bangs on the person looks longer on the left side like Rantarou's. Kaede's is even.

Yeah, that's why her death was rushed as fuck because it was a last minute decision.

It's Shuuichi. Leaving a detective alive just isn't a smart thing to do. Pls don't let Maki be the culprit.

That's still kinda weird to me because Nagito's appearance in UDG was also a last minute decision and it's still handled pretty well.

Shuuichi is a suspect in the case. He had the controller to the trap and Kaede can lie to help him out.

My sources show me that Satou and Koizumi are best friends, who studied together in middle school.

So I doubt it was anexcuse to kill, since the victim was her best friend's bully. A bad one, too, since a good bully wouldn't be murdered. Kuzuryuu is just too kind for a bully, that's why she died.

Anyway, my point is that Satou and you are both murderers who acted spontaneously then the opportunity appeared on itself.

But Satou's one was in the state of rage, while yours, it was premeditated.

But the color of the shirt looks pink. and blond hair...

Oh god, it's pre-DR3 theories again. "Kirigiri will die first because leaving a detective alive is stupid!"

That's Miu. The one above Shuuichi is Rantarou.

Come on, the dude raises death flags left and right whenever the dude shows up in a trailer or scan. It's not far-fetched to make that assumption.

That's true.
But compared to that, Saionji’s death wasn't something they were happy to work with and neither was Kuzuryuu's death if it went through.
Komaeda's appearance in DRAE was something they wanted to do and was enthusiastic to work on. Hence how it worked out well.

Your sources are bullshit then because you're not looking at the bigger picture.
Satou admired her friend for her talent and not her specifically. Why do you think she'd join the same photography club?

You do realize the tint of the picture looks pinkish in general right?

Miu is in the center. Rantarou is next to Shuuichi.

Does not the pants look bright?
plz don't say that is kiibo...

It's perfectly reasonable to assume that Shuuichi or Rantarou could die early due to their titles. You'd be an idiot to deny it.

>Komaeda's appearance in DRAE was something they wanted to do and was enthusiastic to work on
But they didn't want to include DR2 characters in here at all. If they wanted him to be there, they wouldn't start doing it in the last minute.

But that's why it's dumb. Kodaka wouldn't make it that obvious.

But earlier, you told me that she was yandere for Koizumi. And now you're telling that she had only the photo talent in mind. Damn, Kuzu-chan, way to contradict yourself!

Aright, I quit bullying you now, Satou was indeed a bitch and never deserved to be in company of four Ultimate students! She should've stayed in her place of a Reserve Course Student, not be stupid to the point of messing with the daugther everyone knew to have ties with the mafia. Hahahaha!

Only if Kodaka wants to subvert the previous games with killing SHSL ???, because previous two were survivors.

That's the point. If they didn't want to include SDR2 characters, why Komaeda? Because he's one of the most popular ones besides Hinata and Nanami. So of course if there was high enough demand they'd include him.

Yes he would. It's even dumber to think he'd let another detective go on surviving again.

Nagito was Ultimate Lucky student and he lived until close to the end. A repeating talent doesn't mean crap for when a character will die.

No, that's because Nagito and Izuru were the only ones that we saw in DR2 in their real-life state.

And the previous detective survived two killing games.

That's why both could end up dying early. People would expect them to be important.

That's a dumb excuse. That's all the more reason why he'd subvert the trope.

And Hiyoko too.

But the reason he kept almost killing Kirigiri in DR3 was so people would think the next detective would have to die. That crappy anime was a ruse.

That's also a reason. There's too many reasons to factor in this to be honest.

>And the previous detective survived two killing games.
Kodaka said he wouldn't kill previous killing game survivors, so that was obvious from the start that she wouldn't die in DR3.

We saw only her photo, but Hinata had a clear memory of seeing Nagito in real life, and remembered his own look.

>Kodaka said he wouldn't kill previous killing game survivors
Kodaka is also a notorious liar.

No you're just grasping at straws. The anime exists whether you like it or not. Moment Kirgiri survived again just raised Shuiichi's own deathflags.

And that's why he'd have no excuse to kill the next detective off if not first for those thinking he'll be the new Kirigiri.

>trusting Kodaka

The anime isn't canon, Saint Leon said so.

The ones on the right look like Hoshi and Kirumi

>he'll be the new Kirigiri
>he
Even if Shuuichi does die, even if only in a bad ending, we'll most likely get a backstory first.

Leon is a dead cuck so his words don't matter.

>And that's why he'd have no excuse to kill the next detective off
To troll us. That's the only excuse he needs.

Look at the clearer image that shows it's not.

>he doesn't know what necromancy is about
Protip : it isn't about spooky scary skeleton

He'll die early and you'll get a backstory in prison mode.

Yeah by killing the detective.

Killing the detective is so obvious at this point that it's hardly can be called a trolling.

Well, He wasn't lying.

It's Shuuichi and Rantarou. A clearer image shows it.

Leon is still a cuck therefore his words are irrelevant.

No because people expect he'd be the next Kirigiri. He's definitely dying. Early most likely.

>prison mode
Can I make a girl drop the soap and then whip her ass with a wet towel?

>DR2 cast

First people said he's dying first, now that enough evidence shows he won't, they changed it to he's dying early. And he won't be the next Kirigiri, because he's not really a detective, he's really a member of the secret organization that fake dictator is pretending to be a part of. Him being mentioned in his profile summary was suspicious in itself.

That's the same logic that people were using for Nagito before DR2 release. "We're expecting him to be a new Naegi, so he will die first"

>literal headcanon
>taking famitsu images as anything

He's definitely going to die early if not first.

Sadly, you won't be playing as Rantaro! So you'll only receive it as Kaede!

Another retarded excuse and more reason to subvert the trope. People expect the detective to be important again.

Kodaka already said he wanted to do a criminal posing as a detective. And even when he uses the same talents, the persons personality is quite different.

Then I'm not interested.

The one who's dying early is obviously Kaede.

Kodaka isn't going to subvert everything. He'll play some stuff straight and subvert other things to keep players guessing throughout the game. Subverting everything would be just as bad as playing everything straight.

No, she will die in chapter 5, when Rantaro will get bored with playing and finally break his toy!

What? He said he wouldn't kill previous killing game survivors,.
The DR2 survivors are still alive at the end of Hope arc.

>implying he can't play with her even when she's dead
Here's Ki-Bo testing out his rod.

She'll die in the bad end when she lies alot but doesn't get good enough at it, she'll kill someone and escape if she becomes a good liar, and the usual happy ending is if she doesn't lie.

No he didn't. But continue with more headcanon.

Then both Shuuichi and Rantarou will die early since their titles imply they'll be important.