Guys. I need this. Give me one good reason I shouldn't buy this...

Guys. I need this. Give me one good reason I shouldn't buy this. I am planning on buying different wheels as soon as I have enough saved up.

chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/5791757631.html

The wheels in question, with some taller tires

Too good to be true. If it's as clean as he says it'd be at least 4-5k.

My eventual end game with the car

Looks dope af

Priced suspiciously low, but you won't know what could be wrong with it if you don't go see it. Maybe it's a very rare case of someone
>not knowing what he's got

Move the wheels in a bit. You are limiting flex having them stick out so far

Well in that picture it looks like it has some after market parts for lifting it. I'd like to get as much tire under the car as I can to fill in the wheel wells, maybe about even with the fender flares or a little bit inside

he price has been lowered due to lack of interest. I've texted the guy before letting him know I'm interested, but have to pay for some other things with my current car (emissions and registration on a car owned by my parents) and he seems like an understanding fellow

As long as you can stuff the tire in the fender you should be fine. That one looks like the tire would hit the fender

The Car would be seeing slim to no off-road use. It just seems like a good deal, it's more fuel efficient than the truck my parents are floating me, and it'll be my own car so I can say I have owned an AMC

You'll need to add small spacers to the front coils and some extra leafs in the back. Then you need to trim a little bit off the front fenders to clear for turning. But I would worry about doing a carb and ignition upgrade first and getting a better valve cover. In fact you'll just want to go through everything to be sure.

I have all the tools and knowledge necessary to inspect and fix whatever needs to be done. Is that your car? Are those suspension Mods described what you have on it? Is the 258 reliable. I have experience with small block chevies, nothing AMC

I cannot in good conscience talk you out of this, user. If this car checks out, fucking do it. Post pics afterwards.

yes and It only got a tiny amount of lift to it. The 258 is good as long as you change the carb, replace the valve cover, run zddp oil in it and change the timing chain when it knocks. Other than that it makes no power above 2000 rpm and gets shit gas mileage but its pretty reliable.

Did you make a 25 minute youtube video about this car? Because I saw one just like it on youtube. Power and and fuel economy aren't an issue for me. I commute 15 miles round trip just on town roads

damn thats a pretty good deal.

good luck OP. The AMC Eagle is a really cool car.

Yeah probably it. I run a few miles to work on back roads and i have to fill it up once a week still. I doubt I even get close to 20 mpg

I feel you. My truck gets probably close to 14 or 15. Maybe worse if I'm in a hurry

Just
Buy
A
Fucking
Jeep
Faggot

But this is cheaper my dude. I make 12 dollars and hour at a part time job

I just bought this for $750 despite Eagles giving me intense nostalgia for my dad's Concord he had when I was a kid. Just too special a snowflake for me to gamble on. That one looks nice though.