Europe is just years away from acheiving a space age imperial utopia that will last a milennia

>europe is just years away from acheiving a space age imperial utopia that will last a milennia
>suddenly, without warning, the ETERNAL TEUTON (hahaha) emerges from the darkest depths of hell
>for the first time in history, a war is started, entirely by the ETERNAL TEUTON, just for shits and giggles
>poor, sweet, innocent France... France, the eternal beacon of civilization, culture and peace... Poor France, who throughout all of her existence, did nothing but provide light into this dark world... poor sweet innocent beautiful France is RAPED
>for some reason, (possibly le beady eyes man) the ETERNAL TEUTON is spared (even though france and poland could have totally LOLPWNED them 1v1 fgt)
>Hitler creates SJWs and Multiculturalism

This is what (Frogs and Polacks on) Veeky Forums ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z3_(computer)
youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany destroys Europe again
>b-b-b-but muh goosestep, muh gosspreussen mudafucka

I realize that having your infantile, memetic worldview discredited is likely a bit upsetting, but I think we can still act like adults here.

OP status:
[ ] not buttblasted
[x] buttblasted

Well Europe had unchallenged control over the entire world, the black race was on its way to extinction and Arab countries were backwater. Until the GERMANICUS AETERNUS had an idea: Das is too easy!How about we blow each other back to pre industrial levels and kill half our populations twice for the fun of it?!

4 (FOUR) anime stutters suggest otherwise, grzegorz.

>>Hitler creates SJWs and Multiculturalism
it's an interesting point to think about. I mean it's obviously not true, but how would realistically (as best as we can imagine) the world would turn out had Germany won? Would it actually be preferable *from our* (Veeky Forums shitposters) if Germany had won? Who is to say that notions such as "social justice" wouldn't rise?

I know /pol/ is retarded and sincerely believes that if all the Jews were wiped out then "degeneracy" wouldn't happen, or at least stay at a minimum, but what sort of notions cause this sort of change that provoke counterculture? That is to say, what sort of notions would arise in Germany?

pic sorta related I guess

from our point of view*, namely /pol/

yeah those damn belgians and french with their moustache twirling evil plans of trying to repel a german invasion

Nah man the entire post war mentality is predicated on muh ebil nazees that killed 6 000 000 000 000 000 Jews.

Would it actually be preferable *from our* (Veeky Forums shitposters) if Germany had won?
Depends on where the shitposter is from.
But firstly there would probably be no internet, since the internet is an American endeavor.
As for myself, i would't live a middle class life, rather i would be a feudal peasant working to provide food for my German overlords.

>le French/Polish boogeyman

Reminder that anti-German threads arent started by frogs or poles but by....

/thread- typical german revisionist here. Jeez this hitler dndus are everywhere forcing their generalized point of view.

MUST WE HAVE THIS SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

>implying the krauts wouldn't have invented the internet

They made the first computer and were well on to obtaining nuclear weapons before the war promptly ended. They would have figured out the internet too if it wasn't for those rascally joos.

Mike fuck off back to /mu/

>They made the first computer

No

>since the internet is an American endeavor

what is CERN
who is Tim Berners-Lee

B-but muh ARPAnet, muh nuclear defense spinoff narrative

Fuck off Hans, the world used to be good until you Germs appeared.

Yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z3_(computer)

t. youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM