Hey Veeky Forums if you were a millionaire what would your daily driver be?

Hey Veeky Forums if you were a millionaire what would your daily driver be?

really need more comfy in my life

maybe get a new engine in, reliability and all that

S Class, maybe Maybach one. Best mix between luxury/comfort and looking reasonable.

Inconspicuous, I like that

I would like to have them both as its a tough choice to daily drive just one.

One of (in my opinion) the most beautiful Ferraris ever made and a C6RS.

He is but a humble man.

Inexpensive and luxurious.
Not flashy, but unique.
And ultimately comfy.

Seriously. I'd rather look poor than having anyone know or think I got money to spare. I could get laughed at all day, but those faggots aren't having dinner with me.

Citroen SM; that way only classy people would care

My man.
Besides I know a lot of rich people, old money really go for the under-the-radar look. Just new-rich buys expensive cars, these people are the kind that will get poor again, or maybe their sons/grandsons.

A 350hp/ 520tq luxury diesel wagon with a 170mph top speed. I'd spare my fun toys from the commute/ shopping/ travelling.

A civic because i dont wanna be flashy

>"""luxurious"""

Just kidding id have a countach due to it being an outrageous choice

Inline 6
turbo
long travel suspension

I am a millionaire.

It's a 2011 335i convertible.

It's best for you to just stay poor.

alpinas are pretty fucking neato...

Different shitbox every day of the week.

Pesos don't count Pedro.

this guy knows

>tfw citroën has stopped making massive, comfy sedans

Because why not.

>why not

2WD

>I am a millionaire.

That's an odd assumption to make

1906 silver ghost or a 1926 speed six
motor racing was banned in Britain
so the engineering turned to making cars more durable and comfy

Implying that's much an issue for a daily driver.

>french dealership

well, that's certainly useful information, considering half of france is black

2017 GTR
2017 Audi r8 v10 plus
2017 M6 Gran Coupe
Z06
or
My current daily
>pic related

France is just a nigger hive anyway. BMWs have nothing to do with it.

>motor racing was banned in Britain

So they built Brooklands and did shit like this instead

>half of france is black

Are the blacks in France not well-behaved? why is them buying certain brands in mass seen as a turnoff from that brand to you? i can kinda see if you were talking about blacks in America but do they put chrome with sparkly lime-green and/or gold paint on everything like a pimp or something? can't be as bad as the rich arabs in dubai or kanye west and nicki minaj cars.

They're niggers, lots of them first or second generation from actual Africa, how do you think they'll act?

>meanwhile in Italy
at lest by 1927 the death toll was down a bit and makers were moving towards more efficient engines and improved suspension

And they're muslim.

>Are the blacks in France not well-behaved?

i'm sure they are, never been there, but that's kinda beside the point. I don't mind blacks, what i do mind is "[brand you don't like] is only driven/bought by [person you don't like]" and similar idiots.

But in frances' case, they do have a somewhat large black population, and while the pic implies "lol everyone who buys a BMW is a nigger", more blacks are going to buy a BMW in France, than in Finland, if you know what i mean?

I'd probably keep my FoST, and purchase a nice auto that's 40k or less.

>what i do mind is "[brand you don't like] is only driven/bought by [person you don't like]" and similar idiots.

Couldn't agree more. one of the first non-arguments against a car is "you'll be a turbo-nigger pedophile cousin fucking sodomite if you so much as step FOOT in this car"

Won't get scared driving/parking in big cities like London.

yes, this. It's like on one in this entire board has ever heard about "opinions".

I mean, imagine someone liking something YOU don't like? The madman!

>Are the blacks in France not well-behaved?
no

Depends on currency. My daily drivers worth about 1 million. Hungarian Forints :) a 2004 Mazda6

Probably a Carl
Or a Fred

this Tbh, or alfa 4c

Are we tall ng about a million or a few million or like 50 million plus. A million really isn't that much.

If 1-50 million I would keep driving what I drive now, and have some interesting cars in the garage.

An upmarket Chevy SS with lion badges.

BMW used to be the go-to car for arabs in Dennark. Now it's more audis.

And a catherham for the weekend

1-50 is a pretty fucking huge divide, I'd probably go full supercar at about 20 million.

Could you even buy that if you only had a million dollars?

this so I could be smug and pretend to care about the environment in my $130,000 car

>Hey Veeky Forums if you were a millionaire what would your daily driver be?
Even if I had 999 million I would still be a millionaire.

No you'd be a multi millionaire you fuckin dummy.

Considering that to dailies I would not drive, rather be driven, I would like a very big sedan.

However nothing flashy, I am not a fucking sand nigger.

Mercedes maybach s600: to normies it look like a big benz, but could be a diesel s350d for all they care.

I don't like to drive in traffic jams, I'd rather have an Alfred driving me and my bitches there.

Prolly might go for this since i'm already a massive cuck with a truck.

>Not flashy
>Maybach S600

user...

I know, maybach has been the definition of tasteless flashy luxury cars for years.

But now is just a mercedes equipment tier, like amg. Look at it and tell me: could the average normie differentiate it from a standard s class?

>"""luxurious"""
>"""luxurious"""
>"""luxurious"""
>"""luxurious"""
kys

Oh I would have a super car as soon as I could, I just don't think I could daily a Pagani. Not to mention the two Ferrari 275s I would want.. and the viper gts, acr, the 996 gt2.. the sailboat, Grady white boat, beach house etc. All that stuff doesn't really leave alot to piss away to daily some thing exceptional.

well, i don't know that, but those are very shiny wheels, and that is a lot of chrome in the grille and around the windows

Audi A8 or BMW 7 or Merc S in black

It's funny to me that you went to that much effort over a dumb joke.

Took me less than 3 minutes.
No effort

What the hell is that thing? The long lost child of the Citroen DS?

>3 minutes
>no effort

>millionaire define, click
>snipping tool, click
>upload file
Now you're just spending effort trying to keep on about it.

have to agree that the wheels are nigger-levels of shiny. Would need them in matte finish or maybe other rims.

Rest of chrome is not evident if you are not into s-class levels of equipment.

Pic attached is 2017 USA version. Nigger wheels sorted, that thing debadged won't get you too much attention.

there we go, much better. but

>Rest of chrome is not evident if you are not into s-class levels of equipment

i feel chrome looks a bit flashy, irregardless of what it is attached to, that could just be me though.

also, if it is "big german saloons" well, i'm a fan of the E38 myself

For the chrome thing, I'm talking about people not into cars when I say that it looks understated. My only intention with the car is being in a v12 biturbo luxury sedan that is "sleeper" from the outside. In fact imho this s-class does not look particularly good exterior or interior.

That e38 is lovely. I really like that generation of bimmers, e34 is pure sex. But they lack all the fancy gadgets, security mechanisms and shit that a full fat s-class from present year has. We are talking about daily driving... or even into being daily driven.

Jag F-Type SVR Coupe

It's comfortable, sounds great, but it's not too different externally to the standard F-Type except the wing, so it'll blend in pretty well seeing as there are quite a few F-Types on the road anyway. Plus, 570hp is enough to have plenty of fun when not driving through town.

A Toyota Camry.

I didn't get rich by spending large amounts of $$$ on objects to inflate my ego, gas guzzlers, or appliances that will break down and need to be repaired relatively often.

Fight me.

Pretty sure Don Panoz said he would build more if given enough cash

l'd hitch rides from strangers.

>l'll pay you 500$ to drive me home
>Pay you 500$ to do groceries with me
>l'll pay you 500$ to take me and Susan here downtown

l'D LITERALLY OWN EVERY CAR IN THE WORLD

>if you were a millionaire what would you daily

Rossion Q1

The oldest C6 RS6 I could find. Bit weathered, bit rough around the edges, LPG installation so i really come across as a poorfag, and then debadge it completely (people steal RS badges around here). Keep it sleepy, keep my wealth a bit hidden, and surprise my passengers with a 700hp V10 when needed.

Also, eventually look into a ZF 8HP swap from the C7 RS6.

The thing that has always disturbed me is how the roof line doesn't slope down enough on those DS'es, to give the rear passengers head room, which they mostly fixed on the SM - but lost the classic styling.

I'd really want one with a mildly modernised hydro system, Audi turbo 5, and some kind of modern 8 or 9 speed FWD autobox. Comfy for days!

Lexus LS400 in pristine condition

Weekend fun car is Poorsheh 911

Uber everywhere stoned and drunk

I would only drive for fun

>daily driver
>everyone picks race cars

Yall are retarded for picking racecars as a daily. The bucket seats are gonna make your backs sore as hell after 30 mins. You won't be able to drive in the snow from being so damn low. You'll get hydrolocked during the rain. No room for friends. Small trunk space. For my daily, I want a bit of everything - comfort, luxury, style, speed, safety, everything.

I'll probably go with an SUV -
-Range Rover Sport
-Cayenne Turbo
-GLS63 AMG
-BMW X6M

They all have good power. 0-60 in low 4s, room for 6, total luxury, decent styling, can drive mostly anywhere, the works.

...posting millionaire daily drivers is like posting big booty biotches..

aint gonna happen.

..and nobody dd's em.

Niggers are moving towards Audi, and BMW bikes are still mostly bought by elderly white dudes here in the Netherlands.

Why no convertible though? It's already pigfat with the auto and the AWD, not much of a driver's car - might as well enjoy it as a daily with the top down.

whichever size of lexus suits my needs at the time

This with a chauffeur (and part-time hitman)

>fast
>comfy
>relatively subdued

Its perfect familia