/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>faggot blasting islam theme song shit swerving around like a fuckwit

On my way to work last night I heard someone doing doughnuts somewhere in town. Must've been at the Woolworths carpark.

i was ironically playing some nasheed song for the boys and I was trying to skid but forgot to turn off traction control

fuck off mate

>dented to fuck honda accord
nice car fag

nah mate it was a commie

get your eyes checked cunt

get a dog up ya kunt

get a life ya dumb fukken drongo kunt. put the pipe down ya faggot cunt

wanna go cunt?

cunt yeah ya commie woolies drongo arvo barbie fosters dole lebbo gook abbo kangaroo wallaby ute falcon skids

yeah i'll fuck you up ya fat cunt
gonna wish you werent a smug cunt when i'm done with ya

meet me rooty hill rsl carpark cunt

meet me behind the mens toilets cunt

theres no dunnies in the parking lot and im not a faggot cunt like you

meet me by the white vs commie at the back

lmao the one with the pink alloys

no fuck off poof. steelies on the back and 21" gts ones on the front

can you change the crank angle sensor on an ecotec without pulling the harmonic balancer

>21" gts
Not running steelies with mismatched grinders on the back. Do you even tow the invisible caravan?

skid vid

said the faggot cunt that has 8 shitty falcons and can't post a single vid

lol have2 atm
want one from inside the car?, will get it on way home from work on sunday.
i dont have people to film them, also i've posted all my plates before wouldnt take much to dob in a hoon

dashcam works fine, so long as theres sideways action. no point in a sitter with no rear/outside view

Is that forced (but funny imo) meme of the 'fuck yeah 180s aussie pride' shadow banned or something?

pfft i dont have a dashcam. phone only
wheres a webm converter?

Why is this whole ensemble so aesthetic? The boyracer elements are somehow balanced out flawlessly.

Fuck Yeah straight up 180s and 360s m8

fucking abbo cunts having a sook about the anthem

if there's anything wrong that the colonials did 200 years ago, it was they didn't completely eradicate all those boongs

what is shadow ban?

>tfw no 360 horsepower 180SX Type X to do skids in around the nearest mosque in the name of Aussie pride

fucking lol'd

Good god man, this rain never ends. My street is flooded and I can't drive out either end. Fucking Wagga.

just wet lap it with no plates, cops will be too busy to respond to normie complaints

I'm not concerned about coppers m8, I'm concerned about my little 30 year old shitbox. Just tried to drive out about an hour ago and got as far as the water coming up to the door threshold and went "nope", backed out. Decided to ride the pushy through instead and figured out it's about 30 or 40cm deep.

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

pls respond so I know it'/ not an autobanned thing

So how do we all feel about this? Is anyone else both slightly bothered by it not being a 3-door hatch, and why does it look more like a WRX STi sportback/liftback?

Did Honda jump the shark with the FD2 sedan?

fuark. was half expecting the sprinter to get washed away or looted or something, theres been too much bad luck with the thing

Are you sure it wasnt the pillar men arise theme from jojo cause thats pretty hektic to hoon to

It's quite a jump from this.

To this.

As a 5 door civic driver Im equally attracted and repulsed by it

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

Up until this thing the Civic Type R's were all 3-door hatchbacks. And just look at the spoiler on this thing. A ricer in a Lancer would blush at the sight of it.

I actually think it's going to happen. I'm destined not to have this car. The Murrumbidgee is already at a minor flood peak and it's meant to rain for the next week in Wagga. Just a matter of time until the SES come door knocking for evacuation.

boobytrap the fuck out of your rollas so you can get revenge on the abbos m8

that was my first thought until i looked over and seen the towel hat

Wew lad, Wagga Wagga City Council have started pumping it out of the street. Might be time to go for FWD Skids: Flood Edition.

Mix it up with Macca's trays

Buy a cheap r33 cunt

except it's actually functional in this case, so it's forgivable.

there's a difference between a functional spoiler and some idiot putting one on that's not designed for proper aero

where and how can i meet sexy wog women?

> hot wog women

How much would I be looking at to have remote central locking installed lads? No alarm or immobiliser, just remote locking. The car has central locking already but I'd really like a remote for it.

buy a kit and do it yourself ya poof

>Store has a record breaking day with $29,600 in sales
>Previous record was $25,000
>Had to train a girl during the overnight
Being honest, having her there helped to get the place cleaned up after the mess we walked into, but I sure as fuck can't wait to do my Vort test next Tuesday.
/blog

I'm gay.

doggies or swans?

Carn the crows

Man i wish they'd ban aussies from creating threads

I'm going for the dogs but I have a feeling swans will get up

Is the Toyota 4A engine easy to rebuild?

Smash her box as a parting gift when you pass your test and leave

>some idiot putting one on that's not designed for proper aero
In most cases it would be off an Evo. It just won't make a real difference on a base model Lancer.

I like my mildly obstructing "High Rise" one enough as is. Not big enough for the coppers to catch an eyeful of, but aesthetically pleasing all the same.

First of the month lads. For all youse cunts in Queensland (Brissie especially) that means keep your eyes peeled for Road Pricing Command.

I'm not skilled at fucking with electrics though. What's a good kit then? One that's decent quality and won't give me those "aftermarket alarm issues" that seem to always happen with aftermarket installs in old cars.

/g/ is your friend
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Buy a mid range kit from a reputable brand. It really depends on what you want out of an alarm. Mine has an alarm, immobiliser, tilt, shock and door sensors, built in turbo timer and it winds the window up when you lock the doors with the immobiliser armed. Wasn't too hard to wire up, it came with instructions and I just had to find a wiring diagram for my car, which wasn't hard. You can get higher end alarms with remote start and shit like that, but that's where the wiring gets a little more difficult

I don't need anything beyond just remote locking. It's already got central locking but I'd just like a remote.

I used to have a full remote lock, immobilizer and alarm kit but one day it started malfunctioning and I couldn't start the car unless I disconnected and reconnected the battery. I miss having a remote.

What are some decent brands?

help, got some car stock in my mind and can't remember which one
it's a recent or current east asian model, usually in white and has this red lip in many cases
i've seen it like a million times but i can't remember the make/model and i tried all the configurators already

>where
Western suburbs of Sydney, or so the legends claim.

>how
You have to have a sikker skid chariot than Hectic Habib and his V6 Chevydore with SS stickers.

Nismo spec Nissans ring a bell?

Mines auto watch I think and works well enough. I think cyclops is one of the well regarded brands out there. My friend has another brand he hasn't had issues with as well but I can't remember the name. It's jaguar or Leopard or one of those big cats I think. Just buy one from a reputable retailer so if you have issues returning it or claiming warranty will be easier

Do they sell those here? I've only ever seen the one model for 370Zs around.

>hey guys pls give me all this info
>I won't tell you what car its for
>Also I won't just google it like a normal person

is it bad that I sometimes hit 130+ km on the freeway and become speed racer

GRAND FINAL TIME CUNTS

Deep down in every male, even the most tamed and sensible men, is a hoon waiting to be set loose.

You see it all the time. Even the businessmen in their suits turn their heads slightly when they hear something with a thunderous engine passing.

Even the biggest car cuck I know gave my car a 150km/h squirt when I let him drive it. Every man is a hoon if you put him in the right situation.

>Hello i can't read
I don't need it for anything

SPEEDY SPEEDY BOY

What if every situation is the right situation..... What if.... I'm the situation??

The fuck logic is that?

You're a walking cure for the nu-male.

Once the Patriarchy puts womyn back in chains we'll somehow rehabilitate their former betas in a car with you. It'll be like a driving test, only instead of getting them to go left or right you'll be telling cunts to do skids.

>only 130
m8 thats my cruising speed usually, 120-130

after driving in europe I just can't stick to 100 on wide safe empty perfect highways, was cruising at 180 there in a worse car on worse roads

If it does what does it make me when i do 180+km/h on narrow back roads?

But when everyone is driving 10-15 under it feels fast swerving between them

I love doing that too but I can't find any long enough roads to hit 180

>stopping at skids
Tell the to drive up the freeway, weaving between traffic not dropping below 130

Is 300 horsepower an achievable number out of a 2JZ-GE? What sort of wizardry does BMW use to make their atmo inline-6 engines so powerful?

Able to select 2nd gear? Idk.

me either really, webm is one of the better ones for no chance of cops being around but thats the longest straight on the road

That brake before the turn just after you hit 180 had my bumhole puckered

We're just looking to fix them Satan, not turn them into tradies during the morning run.

We need to make sure they never turn back

a lot of fine tuning and close clearances.

you could get NA 300hp from a 2jz but there's no point, just save money and turbo swap. if you're looking at a soarer just get the 1uz or 1jzgte

I can do that just by sticking to the limit.
people always seem to do 15 under on the hume

And when they fucking merge at the last second reeeee

>not using the merging lane to get up to freeway speed for simple merging
Reeeee

They don't get up to speed though, they will just drive slowly in the merge lane and slow down even more when they realise the lane is ending but everyone's going the speed limit and they can't merge

>you could get NA 300hp from a 2jz but there's no point, just save money and turbo swap. if you're looking at a soarer just get the 1uz or 1jzgte
In no position to get a second car at the moment, I'm just thinking of random shit. If nothing else it seemed like a cool idea.

I asked about doing the same with an atmo RB25 a while back, though it seems the general consensus is that Jap inline sixes were built for boost and suck for quick NA purposes. It's best left to the Krauts.

was my first thought because of the color scheme, tuns out it's a toyota camry atara sx
kinda like it tbqh

I'm looking for my first bike,
should I be looking at sport bikes or naked bikes?

I prefer the look of naked bikes, but sports bikes might be better to actually ride.

It'd mainly just be for fun, as well as maybe a bit of commuting if I can make it work and the occasional 3hr highway trip into the city.