I get that Veeky Forums isn't supposed to be one's only source but how come in 90% of the b/o/ards there is no...

I get that Veeky Forums isn't supposed to be one's only source but how come in 90% of the b/o/ards there is no objective based group? For example: Should I get a Porsche or a Mercedes?

[id 900000000]
Hurr get a civic hurr

Why? And for those who actually enjoy cars, what other boards do you go to that isn't infested with this kind of community?

What did you expect?
Post on mercedes/porsche forum if you want objective answer.

Not where I was going but I wouldn't mind something like Veeky Forums the only problem is that it is very difficult to actually have a conversation about the pros and cons of a vehicle when the only time you can do so is at 4 in the morning when all the American dipshits are asleep.

And when I say "American dipshits" I don't mean all of us are stupid. But I'll place money on the majority of faggots being from America.

>Implying Aussie Veeky Forums isn't a million times worse than burger Veeky Forums

Well Australia is full of criminals and America is full of jebus worshipers. What can you expect?

Because this place is full of poorfags

But Europe is full of actual busriders. Most cars posted in "post your car" threads have American plates.

Right but that still doesn't negate the trolls. Riding a bus in Europe is so much better of an opinion than a 14 year old American.

But technical knowledge is inferior compared to experience.

Honestly I'd wager that most people are well above 18 here but pretend to be retarded because that's what the culture here has been for years. Especially recently.

That is true.

>implying I wasn't always retarded
Faggot

I don't think a single Christian has ever touched this site

I'm Christian. Just a lazy one.

Ding ding ding ding

If you want a fast balls out goofy car, get an AMG. if you want the ultimate sportscar, get a porsche.

I've been a regular member of most boards at one point. From /b/, Veeky Forums, to /K/, /a/ and /gif/ and /DIY/ and Veeky Forums.

Every board in Veeky Forums is objectively shit. You just learn every grain of said shit and move with the flow. Because if you have to ask a question like this you're already hooked.

Agreed. It's just a matter of how familiar with a board you are.

I browse the same boards but still it sucks that /k/ is the closest to it's objective than any other.

Veeky Forums is actually pretty functional. After that, there's a power gap and then /adv/.

Get a Civic.

This

It's funny to troll people over car stuff.

Where would Veeky Forums be if the classic headlight fluid gag never got off the ground?
Where would the automotive industry be if every technian were not turned into a cynical, sarcastic jackass by the stress, shit pay, and competition of their job? I'm sure a lot more techs would voice their opinions here if the industry hadn't convinced them that their knowledge equates directly to their earnings.

If you take cars with the seriousness of firearms you should not be here.

yes exactly this

why do you think all the generals have really shitty cars?

BMW general has a couple M3's but thats about it, the rest are just teenagers with beat the fuck up e36's.

Honda general is up the ass with civics, and the only people who have decent cars like s2k's keep getting into accidents.

Porsche general doesn't live for more than 3 days each time it gets posted, because out of the 6( ? ) porsche owners on Veeky Forums, none of them are active enough to keep a general going.

you have to remember a good 70% of people here on Veeky Forums DONT own a car, have never driven a car and their homepage is fastestlaps.com or motortrend.

this board sucks, there is nothing left here to do. even alphonse fucked off because of how weak this board is, and LPG already left the dealership so the only good thing here's gone.