(Cross-thread)

Boring gifums with shounds:
Old thread:

first for honda a good

>tfw a monkey bike has inverted forks and yours are still upright

probably second for making a good decision

make that bitch look good

I would adventure tour on that.

No, they do exist but I still haven't found a silk one.

wr will post in a couple of seconds

>Silk

Silk isnt warm m8. Balaclavas are meant to be warm so thats why you wont find one of those easy.

So I need a new helmet, but what I want I cannot get in burgerland. Any eurobros know of a good place to get an AGV Miller rep that don't care about shipping overseas?

should I buy new for my second bike

Tbh i was really hopeing he was dead

>Cfmoto

They ship anyware and you will get a 29% vat discount because it only applies to yuros.

Have you never heard of silk liners? Silk is a bad conductor of heat so it's a good insulator.

>Silk

Sorry, im not a girl m8

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure being ignorant is a very womanly trait.

Post boipucci

Wanting silk shit because normal man balaclavas make your skin hurt is a really womanly trait.

I already did 6 threads ago check the archive.

You want silk because it's light weight and a good insulator. You can't wear a fucking thick cotton balaclava under a motorcycle helmet, you spastic.

>balaclavas are meant to be warm
No. That's one use.
He's not me.
I want a silk balaclava because I want to use it in summer and I don't want thick shit between my head and the helmet.
Stop being a cunt.

you mean my TT?
yes my nigger

I just realized there are scrap yards so I'll go ask if they have the stuff I need
we going full jew mode now gois

buy used exhaust. Searched in my area and theres arrow exhaust for tt for like 60 yuro

there's a really special one I want tho
have to fix car first anyways, then clean carbs of TT and buy a new rear shock before thinking about cosmetic and exhaust for TT

>tfw restricted to 125cc
>got on a 50bhp baiku yesterday

save me from this restricted license torment

Post boipucci

>yurop

n-no

It stops alot of people from hoping on big bikes and crashing. Most my buddies went from there small bikes to huge ones and ate shit and usually quit cause idiots.

Fuck off them

What are you, 16?

that's p hektik niqqa

Are SJ4000 1080p 60fps videos good?
Wanna buy one.

To be fair it wasn't a bad system up until 2013. Up until that point you automatically upgraded to the next tier after two years with the previous one.
Now you have to re take the test 3 or 4 times, which is a lot of money btw. And it's infuriating if you consider that some schools use the same bike for both the A2 and A.

At least I'm turning 20 at the end of October and I've only been riding for 7 months. I can't imagine being 16 and being trapped to 15bhp for two years.

Underage b&.

19, turning 20 at the end of October. In some countries you get the A1 at 18

>tfw you automatically get the A3
Feels good.

>cuckhold: the post

Yah if my dad would let me have a liter it would be fun as fuck but racking up tickets. I love my small bikes ive ridden but nothing beats a 1000 on a track.
It makes me cry about how everyone complains about small bikes when I have loved them. I dont agree with the test thing for everytime you want to go up in a class. But I respect that it stops very new riders from doing stupid things on big bikes. I have been riding around 12 years. I still have yet to own something over a 600 but have ridden them.

That guy in front of you sucks 2bh famalam

Get Pelican cases. ~$130 a piece new. Only bummer is they are side-loaders but that's only a small annoyance for lots of $$$ saved

I don't disagree with forcing people to start small. But I think the categories could use some reworking. And the automatic upgrade needs to be brought back because the skill test is useless anyways. It proves you can ride the bike out of a parking lot but it doesn't really prepare you for the road.

nice bike.

Yah the hypermotard is weird to ride anyway. Take in fact this was a zx10r KRT edition. Also dad had to hold back so he doesn't fuck over him in the line. Its about riding the skill of those around you not encouraging them to chase.
auto upgrade with a basic test to still show you are riding. Make it for free too. I hated spending $200 for msf.
Thanks its my Dads I wish I could own it without being a hole in my pocket. Have only ridden it on medium and was one hell of a bike coming from enduros and uprights. Also heres all the babies covered up cause im a good parent.

>thanks
>it's my dad's

Dbt everyone

bae

tru. my dad's bike is p neat

You mean your dad's bull boyfriend right?

>you wish

I wouldn't buy a bike I cant afford to upkeep and keep it in perfect working condition. I do own my klx and have been trying to buy my dads ktm 350 off him. I wish I could afford to own more bikes but I rather keep one to ride the shit out of and enjoy it. Plus people dont mind letting me try out bikes to give me a little taste of different brands and there pros.

>tfw no pics of my dad's KX500

>soft tail
That's a harley for chicks who can't ride the roadking

>I wouldn't buy a bike
Stopped reading

what's a zx12r like

daddy's bike uwu

Post boipucci

modern road king is not a hardtail.

although the only reason he got it was because he got a SMOKING deal.

although I keep seeing roadkings for sale for like 5-7k and they seem pretty neat.

awesome soft tail. I grew up on my dads shovel head he got when I was born. Harelys are great bikes to hail people and cruise for hours.

Post girl pussay

>cant read
Nice try man I know your secret. Also ridden and owned more bikes then your ass has touched.
But it isnt time for memes.

>harley
>modern
Pick one and only one

>want a sporty
>roadking is not much more
fug

post GS1100

>shovel
nice.

Why haven't you bought that FJ yet

My secret is I don't post my dad's bike like a niggerfaggot

lol, why is that guy riding his brakes while accelerating up a hill? wtf

;_;

>M I L W A U K E E E I G H T

I moved to a new place and switched jobs so all my money has been tied up in that. I want it, but I really want a solid mount sporty more.

that's like the only square headlight gook bike that looks good. damn rip in pieces.

>tfw saving to buy a 2 stroke dirtbike and make it street legal

The tears from prius drivers will be delicious

Was like owning a boat always had to help him fix shit on it or upkeep something the Indian headlight was neat on the front fender.
Im sorry I posted the one picture of my dad bike I have and of him riding with his friends. I just enjoy the fact he rides and allows me to try out his bikes. I do post my own bike alot more if you can see.
He was being an asshole to stop me from passing him and shit.

Just buy a leader bike

I get about 100 miles to a tank

Do I spy cruisers being posted up in this bitch?

Yeah bruh, but your bike doesn't burn oil on purpose and spew shit from its exhaust.

Got a friend who says his 2stroke 125cc KTM makes 50bhp at the wheel. Not sure if I fully believe that number but what I do fully believe is when he told me it's in the shop more than it is out of it.

When I'm all geared up other riders/motorists keep mistaking me for a girl. :(

Post Boipucci

Post guuurl pussay

leaks oil and runs super lean, I can make flames shoot out the exhaust

It happens man its okay. You are just 2 cute on a bike lmao.

Stop wearing pink gear, faggot.

Motocross bikes have to be rebuilt often because of the stress on the engine also that 50 hp at the wheel is bullshit btw, unless he dumped massive amounts of money into it.

I don't know what he did exactly to it but I do know he doesn't have massive amounts of money. Still, up to 30~ish I think it's believable. Maybe he got confused by the dyno chart because some try to calculate hp at the crank based from what they get from the wheel and maybe that's the figure he thought was at the wheel.

In any case it ain't bad but still it sounds more trouble than it's worth.

Maybe if I move back to CO I can help him get it right. But it's been sitting for so long it's probably not really worth it

can I just run my bike with the petcock on prime? its the only way that i can ride without having it stall...

Or you can go full shitbike like me

What's the trick to spinning a bike around on its kickstand? I tried it with my bike and felt like I was gonna break the stand.

no, that's not a good idea. Adjust your carb.

You can but it's not ideal. You're basically just dumping gas straight from the tank into the carb so your bike isn't gonna run great. I'd rebuild/replace the petcock and clean the carbs and see if that fixes it, my money is on it will.

Lift weights n not be a pussy

Rip piston and rings
Get stronk user

Kden

>not just repurposing laptop/phone cases

Thanks, faggots.

What makes you excited to get on the bike?

I just took the MSF course, bought a bike and rode it around the parking lot but truth be told I'm more scared of it (ninja 300) than excited. I don't ride it because there's nowhere to ride around here but traffic (I live in a pretty congested city) and I don't have time to go out far to a big open area with wide open roads, not that im ready for the highway anyway

Do any of you have fun riding in the city or what?

It feels like it but it doesn't. If it does it's shit

how much will that cost me? i dont know shit about carbs

or should i just get rid of this and get a EFI bike

That's how the first couple of weeks go but it gets better if you don't eat shit and die

When I first got my bike () two months ago, I gave myself a literal, full-blown panic attack thinking about how I'm going to die riding it. I almost had to call out of work.

When I had it delivered I just paced around it for a solid 30 minutes afraid to get on. I eventually suited myself up and drove around my neighborhood for 45 minutes, working on my shifting and braking. I could hardly do either.

Through necessity, I rode the backstreets to work. Over the days of riding back and forth from work on calm streets the sheer terror abated to fear, to mild apprehension.

I got over my fear when I had to ride 45 miles to the next town over and back on main roads.
I still have that mild apprehension though, I don't want to lose it because I don't want to get cocky.

Anyway, now I'm zipping around town on that thing like it's no one's business and I have a blast doing it.

Also riding in the city is fun if you can lanesplit. Otherwise it's like with a car but worse.

If you feel like watching some youtube videos, all it'll cost you is your time and however much carb cleaner costs where you are.

I work at a harley dealer

AMA I guess.

Bout tree fiddy

Just do it yourself. Like said there's lots of guides for n00bs and youtube videos that break down the process.