Swaaz General /swag/ (formerly known as Tree of Savior General - /tosg/)

Previously on /tosg/ >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=716

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=712

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/yqbtqn.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=gi8MCLZ7ORc
youtube.com/watch?v=sitGg80vVaw
youtube.com/watch?v=AFnNqGv1hnY
youtube.com/watch?v=N3ODuSnKBDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>12%
>50k
>"50k is a lot, guys!"
God, you are -REALLY- retarded.

SELL ME AN AIAS ALREADY

Hi! I'm LeCreme!

which guild is true /tosg/

Remember to repair at Barry's Non-Profit!
Non-profit is YOUR profit.

The ones that disbanded and quit already.

The only reason aias would be used now is to transfer the image onto one of the better shields. I still stand by aias being one of the most aesthetic shields in the game. If only kalkan shield didn't have the same sprite and aias was unique

>caring about 6k
>not supporting our own community
Please stop being poor.

>no attribute
>not max level possible
Nice try, "Barry".

What do heart pupils mean

they want the D. give them the D

>84 block
>164 crit resist
>in the age of fencers
You're going to have to try better than that. Aias is a perfectly fine choice for a shield if you have all of your mdef bases covered with it.

anyone tried the black eye lens? gray (light blue) it's a bit weird

if you have it, can you please share a pic of your character wearing it

why swaazz keep tryin to sell repair when he could sell weapon buffs?

kinda cute for her, but not sure if this will be great with my brunette. have any pics of the black lens?

Actually, heart pupils mean they already got the D

thank you, the fking afk necros make 10X more than me
yet you all feel youre self-entitled to zero profit repairs for free from some normie who isnt even tosg and runs virtual machines to farm on his afk necros
soo sorry that 5k silver profit per transaction is soo important to you (you forget about the 50% tax)
fking assholes

and ofc they want it again. and again

nobody buys weapon buffs, i sold weapon buffs for over 6 months straight
anything squire-related i pretty much have down to a science
if you must know the reason mathmatically why weapon buffs arent worth it i can go further in detail
and yes i will exclude the fact that nobody buys them for the reason why its pointless

When is r9 going to release? I don't want to outlevel my character.

>Some people do not reply 'TY' after a mission

Why? Truly deplorable.

They've added these fucking crazy gatchas because they dont care about r9
It will never come
this cow is going to get milked until she keels over

They stack with transcendence and work in tbl. Everyone buys buffs now, kinte and taff and others sell out regularly.

Maybe people just don't buy your buffs or you didn't have them at 15

seriously? I get weapon buff every. single. hour. specially for tbl or missions

it seems you have zero knowledge of what youre talking about
shoot me a whisper ingame if u actually give a rats ass on why selling weapons buffs are pointless

hi i'm le~swaaz

Two power-level events with no future content in sight? Sasuga IMC

anyone have the video where a korean player shows future equipment and there is a 2h sword with a blue nightsky blade?

i get cute murmillo girls to polish my dildo all the time though

That's not what they look like. I wanted these eyes, but I don't know why you guys try to misinfo what they look like.

They are trying to force everyone to endgame, at which point you need strong hat enchants and practonium weapons to be competitive.

I don't need to. You're claiming buffs don't sell, but buff sellers sell out regularly and most people actually care about them now and buy regularly because they scale great with transcend and 220 weapons or higher.

Whether it's pointless because of competition or low profit doesn't change the fact that they do sell and they sell a lot unlike what you claim.

how do you do, fellow Creme?

I've got you covered on the black eye lens

it seems to have zero interest in being proven wrong
have fun being ignorant by choice

thanks! your pic is small but at least I cat get how people see you without zoomy

how do you feel about those lens? they look like a not-shiny blue, definetely better than the default eye color and still got a special touch

>leveling, make a big pull for a quest
>some fuckass level 500 comes in and 1shots all my mobs
>spend the next 20 minutes looking for the 3 more guys i need to kill
thanks

>Swaaz General

Who and what the fuck is this faggotry?

Ever wondered what playing Swordsman is like? Watch my skill bar, in particular my skill on S(Scutum Hit). It failed to go off every single time I was going to get a hit. Then I fired an Iron Hook and it took over 2 seconds to go off, after which it landed on nothing. Then the archer uses his auto-targetting Broadhead Arrow to kill me, which requires no aiming whatsoever, just facing the general direction of your target.

People keep giving the retard attention and since he never had any in his pathetic life he completely spazzes out now

yeah they aren't very flashy but I ended up liking they way they looked in tandem with my character's color scheme. I wanted something that didn't stand out too much but wasn't the default eye color either.

Took the liberty of taking another pic but with Zoomy.

t. threejane

That's literally high ping retard. It happens to all of us. Have fun playing on Klaipedo.

and its funny because if you dont win 100% of the time they like to blame your skills as the reason and not the fact the server is under constant desync
the sheer fact any non-cata is winning in any pvp at all is a miracle. but with 90% of the playerbase only playing auto-lockon classes they think we have it just as easy as them and like to >imply were shit

Oh.

I just realized the screen I use for /tosg/ has different colors. Never mind. Mah bad.

are you fucking retarded? ALL melee skills do this, just because you play some shit auto-lockon quest doesnt mean you have the right to an opinion in which you have zero knowledge about

>somehow not blocking broadhead arrows
Holy shit LP get some fucking CON.

Other color references for people who need them.

What critical rate should I aim for as a non-Hoplite? I so far have about 610 with two Sissels and a Max Peta and a few green gems.

Ey familia. I made a little "something" for you. Unpack this file a.pomf.cat/yqbtqn.rar in your main tos installation directory and overwrite everything. And then go to klaipedo town. Seriously. Do it.
You can thank me later.
t. retard

See
Every time I successfuly Iron Hook a Cataphract is a major victory, considering you have to aim like two seconds ahead of their trajectory and they can cross the entire arena in less than two seconds. It's like taking a shot in the dark.

Sometimes I hear Quarrel Shooters complaining about how Stone Shot never hits anything in PvP and it really makes me wonder how that could be possible.

Yeah this is a large part of why PvP is garbage, a lot of stuff "should" counter other things in theory but when a Cata charges at you at sonic speed and is hitting you from a location you can't even locate because he's constantly moving or you get teleported back out of range for no real reason it's really bullshit.

Chap is borderline unplayable in PvP for dealing damage because you can only use melee basic attacks which you can never land on bunny hopping wizards/clerics that you could actually hope to hit.

retard

So that's why they made the characters look soulless in the first place. To fix it using tp eyes. That Kim is pretty good.

I bet swaaz wouldnt have died to this
Your build is fucking shit

Anyone who makes ANY excuses for losing in PvP is a shitter

you seriously need to grow the fuck up

just because you have some gimmick skill which is ALSO considered an auto lockon skill does NOT mean you are right in the argument when its FACT that all melee attacks desync constantly and dont register AT ALL

I evade it 80%++ of the time, but this particular time it hit me, which was perfect because it happened right after all this bullshit.

>BunnyHopping Wizards
They should make jumping cost STA in PvP, and a lot, so people would stop doing this.

happens to me only when I'm lagging.
to be honest, wizards suffers way more with this

I loved it. thanks, user! as soon as I get my Kim free 5 tp I'll buy it.

Roll highlander. There's an attribute for a skill that disables jumping.

I don't know if all lenses do it, and this picture obscures it. But shiny lenses make you blush too.

I know, but if I could land Skull Swing I would much rather use a skill that kills instead.

nah. not all

>all melee skills desync and dont register
>its easy user, just roll highlander and use a melee skill which disables jump
>rolls highlander, uses skill. it desyncs. nothing happens, nothing registers
>its easy user, just get ironhook and predict where they will be in 2 seconds from the guaranteed server desync
>rolls corsair, loses out of a DPS rank, just to compensate for the shitty servers
>user you dont need corsair, wtf are you doing? just roll cata. like really? why the fuck are you trying to pvp on anything but a cata?
>game is designed with 80+ classes, but all melee classes must take cata in order to compensate for the server desyncs which happen ONLY to melee classes due to every other class having auto lockon skills
>wow user you are such shit look at you losing in pvp, like wow all i need to do is press a button for broad arrow and i win everytime. how the fuck do you keep missing retard? the enemy is right in front of you (said by the person who has never played melee in TBL but feels the need to have an opinion on the matter)
why the fuck is everyone soo god damn retarded and feeling like they have the right to an opinion on something they personally have never tried?
100% of all pvp matches as melee WILL DESYNC ATLEAST ONCE IF NOT MULTIPLE TIMES and just becayse your class DOES NOT REQUIRE AIMING does NOT mean you can >imply we are shit when in reality its the clients fault

Wizards desynch and bug all the time
Stop being a whiny bitch my man

The game is shit and IMC is shit
if you can't adapt to it then why even play and whine like a bitch?

Clover

What's the use of treasure chest keys?

I'm so fucking sick of full dex catas hitting through my 1k block like it's nothing regardless of what skill they are using. Removing 2h spear penetration attribute and adding it as bonus block pen vs. targets effected by some new debuff attached to one of their current skills would go a long way to making them less bullshit.

>I'm retarded
>I need a class that can beat ANYONE
>all in ONE CLASS AND CIRCLE
>ANYONE
>I can't lose to ANYONE
>I want a class that can OHKO and STUNLOCK
>I WANT BE OVERPOWERED

kys

F

he just has to make a cleric to get all that

This is desync
youtube.com/watch?v=gi8MCLZ7ORc

1k block is next to nothing senpai

exactly

you don't even need R8 to be in top 10 as cleric

Literally

>Cleric C2 > Diev C3

there, rank 5

join the 5v5 and ur team will always win

this game's pvp is a fucking joke

>Cleric3 Priest 2 Oracle Kabbalist 2
>have literally zero attacks
>still top 5 ranking
really really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=sitGg80vVaw

Please watch the first round of this video, you'll understand desync, bunny hopping, and rubberbanding perfectly. If you can't be bothered, jump to:

>2:45
>3:21
>3:47
>4:20

Another video I uploaded just now:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFnNqGv1hnY

Why are you being retarded though? Everyone knows the PvP is a joke in this game. We've known this since iCBT1.

Picture related.

>"wahhh look at me my internet is shit wahhh"
fuck off lolipedro

their skills are auto lockon, stop bitching
nobody gives a fuck if you desync but yet all your casted skills still register moron

when is Swaaz joining Crimson?

PvP is everything this game has. Unless you can argue that Saalus, Uphill, Earth Tower, and themepark questhubbing, which nobody in their right minds would agree to. Please name any single PvE feature in this game that is fun and not repetitive or set up as a chore that makes you hostage to daily duties.

Never. He is making /Bullies/ soon!

What does his single character bring to GvG or boss hunting

retard

uhmm.... as full con autism squire3 i literally have no problem with cata's
during their gay ass spear animation i just press C and block everything
even if they chain stun me, it only does literally less than 10% of my total HP
maybe not roll a glass cannon?

>Crimson
>boss hunting

you are right about GvG though.

>What does his single character bring to boss hunting
incoming pasta about base camp 10

HOLY SHIT

You're retarded. If that's all that keeps you in, you truly are retarded. There's much better games out there that actually take skill, yet you decide to focus on a broken Korean MMO to "test your skills" in?

How stupid are you? You literally wait for welfare weapons every patch in hops you can make a wizard deal 1's or physical DPS to deal 1's so you can cheese fucking wins? Where's the skill in that?

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ODuSnKBDM
:^)

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

this happens to everyone retard, its not related to your internet connection
source - $2,000 custom pc (not prebuilt faggot) + 100up/100down internet connection ON EAST COAST

can easily reach 550k+ HP with buffs from guild, meanwhile you cast frost cloud then get 1 hit and think youre doing something

CAN ANYBODY STOP HIM?

>needing to shitpost about a skill from a class nobody likes
>actually trying to misinform and imply its nothing but shitposting
>basecamp gives 3X duration to all buffs and 2X duration to all debuffs. 100% upkeep of glass mole
>anything but shit
>wow retard why arent you a fletcher kys yourself youre useless stop trying to say basecamp is useful

I like MMOs, I like high-skill PvP mechanics, and I like extensive preparation periods. I came from an RO pserver where I had 3 weapon sets, two complete accessory sets and 5 different complete armors sets to swap from. The mechanics from this game are endlessly shallow compared to Ragnarok. The idea that an item can be BiS in every single situation is 100% babby mode and mind boggling for me.

While ToS doesn't suit my taste for complexity, the control scheme, variety, and armchair theorycrafting really hooked me in. I love PvPing in this game, even with all the bullshit going against me. It just upsets me 90% of my effort goes towards struggling and compensating for the game's awful netcode, and only 10% in reading my opponent's next move.