/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Waifufags go to bed Edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKuKo9AUJk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for fuck this blue mission with the 3 students who gang up on you.

In before buutts.

Buutts

reminder: Bulma is a whore who cheats on Vegeta. It's both implied and kinda shown, and if you disagree well you're simply wrong.
PS, if the guy is here who said flirting isnt cheating, youre so fucking stupid

Post Saiyan hugs!

What skills/stat spread should Pikkon have?

Reminder to bully fembuus.

Striker seems to work well for them.
But I haven't tried to use too many beams on them yet.

I feel they combo more satisfying than a fem saiyan. But I think Human has the best combos so far.

Welp, managed to get the good ending the first try. Feels like it's a matter of beating him fast enough to have it proceed.

Spam healing items.
Only use heavy melee.
If you have supers that fire in a cone/continuous large arcs, use them.
Always, always, focus down that FUCK that spams ki blasts.

Nice.

Kill yourself.

oh boy here we go, another TAINO TAINO TAINO BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTSSSSS post
please go kill yourself
unironically fucking overdose, shoot yourself, hang yourself, whatever, please just do us all a favor. please.
it's like fucking clockwork, you're too predictable, plus at least post some new ass, not the same fucking pics over and over

I really wish Beam Struggles were in this game. All I can do is try to emulate it by facefucking them like this

>vegeta is totally a cuck
>everyone who posts posts a female cac is an obese pedophile
>people who like gt are missing half their brain

anything else you feel like complaining about sad 90's kid?

That is a really good Pikkon user, bravo.

Report all buttposters.
Report all ERPers.
Report all avatarfags.

No, she doesn't.

If I recall, he used powerful beam attacks and good basic hand to hand, so lots of ki, beams, and basic attacks would probably fit. Also stamina, since he was a nimble little fucker.

Post your CAC and what system you play on this time so we can put together a pastebin

The story? No. But the other characters are fun to play as. I went striker first, and now I rolling a Ki blaster and having a great time.

Just skip the cutscenes and the story will be over before you know it.

EVERYTHING!!!

Pretty good, they have a much faster stam regen than the other races, in addition to a 15% Def boost against all attacks. Makes them great for melee characters. A good build would be Basic ATK, Ki, Strike Supers and stamina, though it can be a double edged sword if you have too much.

Mixed

PC
Amelia

There's no mentor lesson that matches Vegeta's Xenoverse 1 last lesson, but the mentors are definitely more charming in this game.
>tfw Nappa calls you his comrade at the end of his last lesdon

Slime Planet
PC

Also, post best CaCs you've seen out and about

A shitty source modded game from 2005 had beam struggles.
Yet a triple A game with countless people working on it never figured it out. Makes no sense.

Giving them attention doesn't help anything. They're legitimate attention whores.

Just report them and move on.

Define ERPers, because posting a backstory if people ask I find to be just fine, it is basically an RPG game really.

Same.

Stats for last thread:
251 total images
67 images where a female buu was the main focus of the image with nothing else depicted

Almost 30% of the image replies in the thread were solely dedicated to buufuu shitposting. How can people say it's not a problem?

not burst open

why do you think im the same person?
youre not wrong, of course
but why

Report all non-Krillin-posters

How?

This guy walks into the arena and says that you're using tricks.

What do you do?

Yeah.. That's cool.

Stein
PC

Tell him that can't possibly be true because Trix are for Kid Buus

alright guys it's that time again!

whip them CaCs out

Quick

Ki or Strike for Male Majin

or are people too busy posting gumball whores

dude we can see your IP

>Spent a hour logging in and out trying to find /dbg/ players
>Found nothing
JUST

report us for what? lol, we're not the obnoxious fags who post taino butts and avatars 24/7

caylum, pc

Aziel PC

Bumble!

Well shit, if the CHAMP thinks I'm a dirty trickster, maybe I really am.

>tfw no big flashy ultimates like in budokai
youtube.com/watch?v=OKuKo9AUJk4
shit like this is a staple of the series, why must we suffer like this

Nice avatar, friend. I sure haven't seen this pic a million times haha very original

PS4 Gretski

>I don't like thing from game
>Better shitpost about it

Once I'm done with my current CaC I'm making a Slugman with a piccolo dick theme name. Won't reveal so nobody steals.

Marjora and Mysidia
PC

I haven't used her since the first game.

I WILL BECOME THE MOST POPULAR BUUFU!

Lanu. PS4.

Also, holy fuck, the one time I dabble in a bit of autism out of boredom, the last thread devolves into utter shitflinging.

Sorry about that, folks.

Ki
Use majin only moves don't be a race traitor. Buu nearly died for our right to use pearl flash and majin Kamehameha

Too bad I'm using 4G on my phone :/

no, user, you'll trigger those 5 guys who will endlessly whine about all the CaC's
please, think of the children

cute buufu

glad to hear it! here have another :^)

Kail, Saiyan on PC.

Sair
PC

Buula
PC

Probably this one.

Maybe you're too busy complaining about them. It's been said multiple times in the threads that the maximum bonus you get to strikes and ultimates is 15%. You're better off doing Basic Attacks, Health and Stamina and using Ki as a dump stat.

GT is trash.

It's not because of the same hair or eyes but the same vegetatible

Well, a smaller percentage of images were buus than the percentage of shitposting about buus.

This means mathematically people who shitpost against buus are the worse of the two and should all leave forever.

So what then, 125 health, 125 stam? What about the rest - basic, or ki blasts?

Ring him out.

Don't bully the Pumpkin and the Bee.

From the last thread: DLC Pack 1 will have 3 new characters (Frost, Kyabe and whoever the hell HIK is), 4 new mentors (Cooler, Future Gohan, Bardock and Whis) some new missions and possibly a few new variations (SSJB Kaioken Goku BETTER be coming).

Considering that and the fact that there'll be 4 DLC packs in total, I'd say we'll have around 12-15 new characters (pushing the roster to 100+) and a handful of new variations, missions, mentors and a couple of new stages by the end of the updates.

When Xenoverse 3 comes out in 2018 or 2019, it'll have all this an a shit ton more (hopefully). Any predictions on DLC and XV3?

I personally think...

DLC Pack 2 (Future Trunks Saga):
>Black (as non-preorder), SSJRose, Zamasu & Merged Zamasu
>DBS Future Trunks variation with his new form; Super Satan and Beebus added as joke variations.

DLC Pack 3 (GT Saga):
>GT Goten, Uub/Majuub & Baby Vegeta
>GT variations for Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Videl, Krillin, 17, 18 and Mr. Satan; Captain Nappa returns.

DLC Pack 4 (Demon Realm Saga):
>Demigra, Final Form Demigra, Final Form Mira & Black Masked Saiyan
>Xeno variations for Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, GT Goten and Frieza; Runaway Mira (with Super Mira as a form), Darkness Towa, Young Chronoa and Young Demigra variations should also be added.

Such an insufferable faggot.

>Raditz gets sad that you're stronger than him
>Was tired of being bullied for being weaker than Nappa and Vegeta
>Wanted an underling to help him feel better about himself
>Say that you'll still serve him
>He laughs, says that he doesn't understand, but he is glad

>MOM
>MOM I DROPPED THE LAVA LAMP
>MOM HELP

Because you stupid faggots had the audacity to call Burst Limit bad and then Dimps went to go work on Street Fighter 4 for the next 8 years

>"Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember me from educational films such as 'You, your penis, and Kais', and 'She's over 63 million years old, Your Honor' is NOT a valid defense'."

>multiple endings
What?

Kazshu
PC

It's avatarfagging, it doesn't contribute to the thread and it eats up the image limit way before we reach the bump limit. There is no reason why 30% of images in a thread should be waifu circlejerking, especially when a large number of those images are reposts. Also that's not even waifu circlejerking in general, that's just buufu shit. I didn't bother counting all the other race waifus like Lanu avatarfagging for example because the discussion pertained specifically to buufuus, I estimate it's more like ~85-90 image replies that are nothing but waifu circlejerking if you include other races.

>a literal 20-second cutscene in the middle of a fight
Yeah no thanks.

>report us for what? lol, we're not the obnoxious fags who post taino butts

Sure, and?

I was only in combat with him for what feels like under 3 minutes. I'm thinking that's how you get it. Just like how you had to be fast enough to get the good ending against Demigra.

Ki

I had some new images, but triggering the hater(s) seems more amusing.

Just a touch disappointed that the Cooler Squadron won't be making an appearance yet but that's whatever. Could be fun to see them go a little crazy with the characters.

SSJB Goku does have a second variation in the DLC Datamine. HIK is probably a Hit variation, not sure what the K would stand for though, seeing as how Frost is labeled FRS and Kyabe/Cabba labeled KYB or whatever.

>when the shitposters think majins can be shooed away
>implying they're not about as stubborn as that fucking Taino assposter

I've actually been thinking about putting together a Google spreadsheet or something along with a way for faggots to add in their IDs and Characters so we can have an organized list of fuckers to fight for /dbg/ get-togethers, though I'm having trouble figuring it out right now.

best attributes for a strike/ki blast saiyan male?

Burst Limit was bad. So was Budokai. Thank god Spike made 3D fighting the standard before Dimps came back and finally realized their obsolete fighting systems don't fit DBZ at all.

I'm too scared to post my CaC ever again

man you're really invested in this general aren't you?

And you fuckers will never be rid of me.
I've lived through one general,I'll live through this, the next, and maybe the next after.

>People who post screenshots are ERPers
user, I...

>not coping with your ADD so we can have the most hype moves of all time instead of 80% of ultimates just being the same different-colored beams

post your buufu!

Tristar's "Godzilla" is trash, but he'd still be a cool character to have in a game.