/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Girls can siege too edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

Lord Personalities: pastebin.com/rM76YNpb

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/HPJiGhg0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6wPzaOIqdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>159155293

FUCK

>Girls can siege too edition.

More like trash edition

Dickplomacy needs sea travel/trade/battle.

How can I be a brutal nordic barbarian rapist and not have a boat? I need my boat.

So I started playing Warband and after 500 days I'm getting random messages pop up on the world map with no info whatsoever. What do?

turn off cheats

Just play VC

Can you rape Swadians in VC?
NO!

>New user created stuff:
Reminder to change this if a mod not made by /mbg/ people ever gets in the list again

posted in wrong thred

tourneys/prisoners/soloing bandit parties. Invest into enterprises ASAP, preferably into some iron works (3 500) or dyeworks (10 000) whenever you have the money.

Getting passive income up and running is key.

what
said + quests

win tournaments whilst betting money on yourself
buy enterprises in cities
join a kingdom to get a fief
conquer enemy kingdom towns, castles and hope that the king wont be a dick and give it to someone else

I honestly prefer to never even join up with a kingdom. Mercenary contracts are extremely lucrative, farm renown, pump leadership if possible, and take a castle/town after you send out enough companions for RTR. Joining up with a faction bogs you down, and unfortunately the faction you join up with may be too strong to later rebel properly against.

Not a good idea to take Dhirim or something, because you're at the center of the map and will get gangbanged ASAP. try to not border more than 2 kingdoms, preferably only 1.

what's the easiest way to find out who the marshall is for a certain faction?
I know some mods add the title of a person if you ask a lord for the location of another lord, but sadly this isn't the case for gekokujo.

I want to know who the marshall is so I can freelance a bit with the most active lord

its the lord that has controversy, also freelancing is gay

Should I play basic gekokujo or some version of gekokujonew(er)(er) if I'm not a memer?

>suggest an idle lord with 300 troops go siege a 200 garrison castle so I can help him take it
>he's been sitting there for a whole week and hasn't assaulted yet
Why

>not marrying a lords daughter to get higher right to rule from the beginning

the list of options wasn't exhaustive.

>its the lord that has controversy
oh god damn I should've known this. Thanks mate!
>also freelancing is gay
o-oh...

>o-oh...
you are trusting a retarded AI general, who is likely just going to run around in circles, and maybe occasionally fight someone

there's no reason not to play gekonewer unless you hate optional oni and skellington memes.

>realize I can suggest him to assault immediately
Nice

What skills does TwoHanded/OneHanded weapons use? im guessing whatever im using it as but i want to be sure

Power Strike?

wish me luck lads

>against veluca
>sieging against rhodoks
have fun

how the fuck did they got that many troops in the garrison? i only ever fight 600-ish max

i am actually defending veluca against the eternal rhodok :)

they managed to kill alot of my swadian knights though

Page 9

Is there an option for native or dickplomacy that allows you to control allied AI?

These AI allies are almost a straight up detriment especially when I only get like 20 of my troops and they get 50.

Do peasants in this game have alzheimer's?
I'm teaching a village how to defend itself for the fourth time now.

there is literally no reason to do peasant quests unless you're going for honour or relations
the prosperity bonus is negligible

b-but muh fief

if that village is the only fief you have I can't imagine that you're gonna have very many soldiers, let alone good ones, meaning that even the most pussy beta bitch raiding party will impale you and then your fief, wite boi

>wite boi
I'll have you know I made Nizar cry like a baby

>not taking care of your first fief
shameful sarranid behavior 2bh

It ain't exactly the highlight of my playthrough seeing the same khergit army of 600 of the niggers raiding in the corner of the map to fuck over my village that just got un-looted, for the 10th time.

>he can't handle a few horsefuckers
whoa.... so this is the power.... of australia....
no wonder u fags lost a war to some birbs

I can handle some horsefuckers. But 600 of the fuckers versus my force of 60 niggers who are running off of village denbts isn't gonna defend that fucking village.
It's easier to just ignore it and make muns off of tourneys, slavery and enterprise.

Page 9

so no way to get ladies in your brothels unless you own the city?

Best faction to side with in Floris? I'm using Nords for now because I want good infantry, but I heard that because of all the changes to Floris, Nords arent as good anymore.

I just capture King Yaroglek.

I'm a vassal to the Nords do I get a big bonus if I bring him to Ragnar?

>I want good infantry
Rhodoks have the heaviest infantry.
Swadians & Khergits are great as well though, mainly for their cavalry.

The problem with Nords is their very lacking anti cavalry units, if you can make up for that by getting supplemental spearmen from somewhere they're still perfectly playable.

You'd think so, but no.
Saddest part is that the ransom you get for monarchs is only marginally better than for Lord Whoeverthefuck. The best thing you can do is keep him imprisoned, meaning he can't do shit to improve relations with his vassals, and all of his fiefs will be alone and unprotected.

I want amazons!

I just slaughter Sea Raiders with Nord recruits and tier 2 Rhodok Crossbowmen.

Tournaments can be a crapshot (spawn with bow vs shield) without save scumming and raiding is in-game scum behavior. A true sovereign starts wiping out the trash ASAP.

Sad thing about Nords is that their entire gimmick was being the one faction that uses throwing weapons. Then Sarranids comes along and does it better with Jarids.

Now Nords are just the faction with the 2nd biggest shields RHODOK, no Cavalry, and mediocre Archers that are sometimes oddly more scary in a melee.

Just mix and match, combine the Nords with the Rhodoks and you're competent against every type of adversary while still having an infantry focused army.

I still prefer the Nord infantry over Rhodok infantry because they become competent much faster while Rhodoks only become really good in the later tiers imo.

ye

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Just try warwolf nigga

>tfw no seducing or kidnapping young ladies to an enemy city and then making them sex slaves
baka, what a waste

I've been waiting for you, Cao Cao!

why bother with Nords when I can just go pure Rhodok

This.

Brothels; and sharing your hard earned treasures in general, is cuck shit.

If the lewd isn't modeled after Genghis Khan then I have zero interest.

Why bother with Rhocuks when you can just go all Nord?

Because they're useless in Floris extended troop tree ?
Tbh he should just play Floris with native troops and native animations

Nord ranged is complete ass

Polearms, Crossbows, and a plethora of armor penetrating pierce and blunt melee weapons.

>Tbh he should just play Native
You're welcome

This. Floris just hates nords too much and loves rhocuks, it's the main reason I don't play his mod pack.

Say that to my face after I shit throwing weapons all over you

Good luck i'm behing 7000 board shields

Flors properly representing and maintaining Rhodok superiority is one of the few things the mod does right though

youtube.com/watch?v=s6wPzaOIqdw

But user, Native doesn't have the bank system, the ships, the scout mechanic and formations.
They're pretty OK in the enhanced troop tree

t. 578

Useless fluff aside from formations

The scout feature is pretty essential Tbh. Can finally ctrl space away without risks of running into an accidental battle

>tfw reading a book irl while your men engage in yet another dull repetitive mechanic that is the native meatgrinder sieges because you still want to conquer calradia anyways

>can finally sit idly without paying attention to the game and not be punished for it

>meat grinder
Stop massing knights and use your Swadian crossbowmen horsefucker.

Indeed.

Reposting one last time to make sure :^)
OH SHIT! The Ginge says it's finally time to conquer Calradia one last time before Bannerlord comes out!
This time though, you'll have to do it in HARD MODE. And in Dickplomacy to show your /mbg/ pride.
Last digit of your post decides:
1 - Swadian Rhodoks (Sharpshooters and Sergeants only)
2 - Nord Archers spam (with neutral troops if you want)
3 - Khergits. That's it.
4 - Rhodok Infantry (with neutral troops if you want)
5 - Sarranid Rhodoks (Master Archers and Guards only)
6 - Vaegir Swadians (Vaegir Knight spam)
7 - !ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE: SWORD SISTERS ONLY! (in memory of the user that tried and failed a month ago)
8 - Mercenary only run. $$$
9 - !IMPOSSIBLE MODE: MANHUNTERS ONLY! You can (not) win
0 - !Easy Mode: The Brothelizer. If you put a brothel in every town you win.!

Pay attention then
Use spotting

Manhunter tier.

it's getting old now user

you just seem desperate for (You)'s

delete your post desu

give me the real mongolian hours

Guess it's time for mercenary swordsmen spam.

t-that's cold

Camera isn't fast enough, dude. I use spotting etc. but you can't expect me to not fastforward to get to a sieged castle for the 34th time because I don't want to garrison it with more troops than the entire ennemy army on maximum campaign difficulty.
I've reached a point after so many hours I decided to not waste anymore time with stupid shit. I just want a challenging yet enjoyable game.
I also have the trauma of having discovered fast forward only 200 hours into the game. Now at 1050 and can't stop weeping on how much time I wasted

You can rape saxons, which is even better, pleb.

>You will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

>Sayazn hasn't updated in a year
Fuck you jacuck

Lack of pure STEPPE Waifus is underwhelming though

>looking at old forum posts
>August 2015
>has there been any mention of a release date yet?
>Armagan said in a gamescom interview that his guess is sometime 2016.

I just want it to end

I love these pictures so fucking much

i also love you so very much user
only if you post more of those pics though

you can find them if you google search medieval macros

or make your own

bayeux.datensalat.net

you can do that
you can transfer female prisoners to any town or castle that you own
if you own a town with a brothel you can make them into prostitutes in that city

you can keep female prisoners in your castle indefinitely if you want
you don't have to put them in a brothel

I think that's pretty much objectively not what I said I wanted to do.

you mean you want to make ladies sex slaves in your enemy's city?