strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

The Class of /hsg/ Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/11519436/

Previously seen at:

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161105T0630&p0=240&msg=Blizzcon Hearthstone What's Next&font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I tech my deck to be stronger vs. secret hunter and midrange shaman?

C'Thun didn't fit into the picture but it's there.

>Miss

What are you talking about, he is ETERNAL!

>autowin when you got him from bane of doom.

Play a Friend

IAmAParadox#1899

It was bullshit when he got pulled from Voidcaller

Why is hearthstone art so inconsistent?

You have amazingly drawn cards like chillmaw or auchenai then pure garbage like kill command
How?

Get better at drawing fiery winaxe

-Gorehowl
+Geddon, try that

everybody carried at least one bgh those days, it was bullshit time of face cancer, confused paladins and overall boom in 95% of decks.

You can't have 1 guy do all the art unfortunately. A lot of the art pulled from the WoW TCG is great but there's some that's absolutely terrible like Skill Command

It was great that Warlock had a way to play demon synergy though
I miss demon hearting a mistress of pain to start regaining tons of health
I also miss priests killing themselves with it because they stole it while having auchenai

I only have the two legendaries + all adventures. Otherwise I would.

I can't remember anyone ever playing Demonheart or Mistress of Pain.

Demon Zoolock was pretty great though. Regular zoo's less retarded midrange cousin

>Not playing your own unique gimmick deck against meta shitters

Best feeling ever

That is true but looking at other Blizz games the art is usually top notch. For example Overwatch.

HS is extremely polished but on average I'd say the art is lacking which isn't what I'd expect of a company the size of Blizz. Even if the art is inconsistent it should range between exceptional and good, not great and awful.

Art is subjective though. I like Kill Command's art.

What kind of card do you think we'll get this expansion to further force Beast Druid?

Do you think they'll ever give up until it becomes Tier 1?

>tfw you fell for the shaman meme

Its only a problem for Classic cards. All of the card art from Karazhan and Whispers for example are good and consistent. Its unlucky that shitty Classic card art will be in the game forever.

Did you remember to put Tunnel Trogg, Totem Golem and Spirit Claw into your deck?

you're very unique with that ragnaros and higmane of yours

Some cards are just objectively the best as big drops, not my fault.

>2 sleeps until we find out our fate

Archdruid Nitior
7 mana 6/6
If you control a beast, gain Taunt, Divine Shield and Deathrattle: equip a 5/3 Bear Claws

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE WILD!
DONT TEST ME, NIGHTMARE

Do you know what time is the actual reveal?

No I didn't, but i still won that game due to my superior intellect.

yeah, i also like to wreck all these meta shitters with my unique midrange shaman deck. not my fault the cards are objectively the best at their role

Are you ready for some DESIGN SPACE

1 day 7 hours

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161105T0630&p0=240&msg=Blizzcon Hearthstone What's Next&font=cursive&csz=1

>6.30am Saturday for me

Face/Secrets hunter really destroy anyone on ladder atm, I love it.

member this game being fun? Me neither.

>Make a gimmicky deck from head
>Even though the concept of control hunter already exists and I supposed malyhunter has been tried before, it's still something you will never find on ladder
>Some /hsg/ shitter compares it to midrange shaman because it has highmanes

You're retarded, I suggest kys.

>Rexxar shitting up ladder
Wow I'm so surprised

I remember when attacking and hearing "ooh, if you're suuure!" was actually funny. This was back when yeti was played.

Yeah, awesome deck. You have to use all this unique card hunter never used before - SC, Mane, Bow, Cotw, QS. And also free secrets is awesome mechanic too - don't you miss that goo' ol' secter paladin?

>shitting
you mean fixing

>don't you miss that goo' ol' secter paladin?
funny that you say that cause I actually play secret paladin in wild and face/secret hunter in standard, I play which ever works best with the quest I have when logging on.

It's like you don't like to win or something

Also here before anyone ask. Save your sanity this month and do the right thing: get to rank 5 in wild/standard with the right deck asap and take a break.

I think about crafting legendary, wich one?
>Malygos
>Fundral
>Sylv

>1 hour after I get off from work
based EU

Do I have too much heavy removal (Execute, Brawl) and if so, should I switch one Execute to Bash. I'm mostly losing early.

try barnes in that deck, it's really fun and unique with those unique highmanes
azure drake's also really unique and fun, you really deserve that glorious rank 16 of tours

Malygos is pretty nice.

oh, also that 1/1 for 2 mana with spellpower and card draw

>you really deserve
not him but if you think "deserving" anything is applicable here you are the retard.
Play what works best. That's all, there's is no point in gimping yourself for a false sens of "honor".

I do not imply I'm 'le honorable player', just can not imagine somebody willing to play hunter that was almost the same style and it's not like he have some interesting mechanics from begin with. Wins by themselves not sufficient enough for me and while hunter is popular (almost every month since naxx was out) I will be bound to face same decks and nervously sweat while I hear huffer or mane roar. Not the best feel really.

Who gets off from work at 6:30 AM on a Saturday?

Thalnos is an important craft

I get what you mean user. I'm just really tired of the game. I've been here since launch and at this point I just play whatever gets me to rank 5 asap so I can log off and just do my dailies quickly for the rest of the month. I just dont enjoy the game that much anymore.

I'm the guy who mentioned 6.30am Saturday. I'm Australian and not Euro like the guy you're talking to.

I get off work at 7am on Saturday

Friday 6 PM

>Unstable portal into Rag in Arena

Well easy game guise...

How is Thalnos important? He's just a Loot Hoarder! He will never be as powerful lorewise as let's say Gruul or The Boogeymonster!

Is there an actual way to punish blizzard balance and design team? Will something like a hack or anything even make them worried?

ShaoBeast#1367

they've only had a visible reaction twice, tgt and purify

>dont have a perfect draw
>lose
wow, sure is interesti..zzzz

that's what happens when you make people start with 3 cards in hand in a card game.

Fucking retarded devs.

It works for shadowverse

Control Warrior decks without too many legendaries? Just adventures and Justicar.

yes, but in shadowverse you can evolve your stuff to help fight for the board, which extends the amount of interactions you can do.

No such thing

Yogg warrior works but geddon is still needed

No it doesn't.
>Get bad draw and skip turn 2 and 3 because you start with 3 cards
>Pinion Prayer, Beastcall Aria into Divine Birdsong :^)
But it's okay, you'll only get your ass raped from turn 3 onwards

>Playing the Tank up Tactician without a wallet

Haha get out kid...nothing personal.

nice strawman

What are the odds?

>rank 17
its been 3 days senpai, step it up.
Also that warrior is fucking retarded to paly such an early mnokey

He's got no brain.

Here is your anime waifu and a complementary 50 crystals deposited into your account for your daily deal.

still haven't open one :(

Unlucky for you I got two and can shit up ladder with my aggro deck. Shill Shadowverse some more and maybe Cygames might give you some crystals to unpack this cutie

Who else is playing both HS and Shadowverse?
Who is just waiting to see how shitty the next HS set will be to switch 100% to Shadowverse?

Just play arenas you shitstain

cthun warrior

That's what I'm playing at the moment. I just wish I had better early game vs. Shamans.

I didn't like SV.
Im playing HS, Hex, and now downloading Magic Duels to check if its playable already

I'm playing it while I wait for the new expansion since the Karazhan meta is absolutely unbearable.

If we get a good expansion I'll drop Shadowverse, if it's horseshit then I'll focus on SV and do the HS dailies until the next expansion. Then repeat.

Arena is a terrible experience. I hate it, in HS that is. I like to draft irl but its nothing compared to that.

>Just play arenas you shitstain
problem is that arena doesn't give you a rank5 chest and is slow for quest completion. It's not practical at all for someone who wants to play this shit as less as possible.

post deck and lets figure it out

I just do the quests pretty much.

First post in the thread.

Why do you hate it? I think there should be a second arena mode where you can see the 30 drafts and then pick each one by whatever order so you could pick all the dragons or whatever and it would be more fun to build the decks instead of just curve and value.

I win vs. every control deck but lose vs. every aggro and most midrange decks.

drop elise for revenge, drop slam for bash or doomcaller

Cant do that on a phone.

Get the 4 mana portal thing and use your skill to get a good 4 drop

Do you guys think GvG was a good expansion?

Define "good".

best warrior deck for brawl?

Generally speaking, not. It brought too much broken or outright stupid stuff. It was kinda fun though. I'll remember doomsayers popping out of shredders forever with a smile.

I give it a 2 to 4 damage and the same amount of imps

Random vs Random was fun but really unhealthy for the game. Let's have it stay buried in Wild

worgen OTK

Is there a word for extreme, completely absurd, star-aligning luck? Maybe in another language not English? Because I don't actually have any words to describe this.

Based brawl, please dont give me another van cleef.

is that a tank up shield slam i see to the left you dirty little armornigger

The Beast.