Ask a detailed who works at a Ford dealership anything

Ask a detailed who works at a Ford dealership anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XzXVbT4lz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come car salesmen never give you want you want? You say are you looking for A and all they ever show you or talk about is B? Just went into a Dodge dealer wanting a new Cummins pick up. He kept showing me these ugly faggot gas guzzler 1500s talking about it's technology and shit. Stupid nigger I got a 32' boat and farm I work on.

How many people a day come in a day to have their automatic transmission serviced?

Ever been to a jiffy lube? I'm thinking about trying one later, mostly to watch and lul as they figure out my shitbox.
>good luck getting that hood open pablo

How big is the trunk area in the Ford Fiesta?

Whats the one customer that ALWAYS bring in the nastiest and dirtiest car?

Sup Ford bro. I used to work at a Ford dealership as a lot porter.

Sedan or hatch?

Not OP but they have to try and sell whatever they have most of at a time or meet a specific quota for certain vehicles. I went to Malouf Ford in NJ and was looking at the GT500s they have and the salesman was asking me if I've seen the new RS. Not that the RS isn't cool but what are the chances I'd change my mind from a piggu fattu dyno queen to a little American rice box?

How come you fuckbags can NEVER KEEP WAX OFF MY PLASTIC TRIM.

On a related note, how do I get wax marks off my plastic trim?

Ever double gasket an oil filter?

So many questions. Now I'm to busy working to answer them all. BTW I hate my job

I could use some help, by this thread I'm guessing you're in detailing etc..

How do you keep the rims clean? They look like shit all the time due to deep brake dust stains which I've never cleaned before

How do you keep the car shine all week long? It goes away after a couple of days of driving around and the dust just hits white cars

How old are you?

A part of growing up and life when you're under 30 is hating your job/life.

It is what pushes you to be better and move on, I had an absolutely horrible job in my 20s and it pushed me hard to get the fuck out and make it one day/ I'm nearly 30 soon and finally fucking made it.

Be happy you're in a safe environment and at least you have a job where you will learn a lot about cars etc.. unless youre the guy who just parks cars

>ask a detailed who....
>detailed
>
>
way to fuck up the detail, son.

To be honest I just know what to use. I don't know the ingredients in the chemicals we use. For your problem it's the "blue stuff" in to me

Rubbing alcohol will probably work.

What's it like to work minimum wage?
What's it like to not be a pussy magnet technician?
Why don't you be something more manlier?

Why does Ford think shit like this is acceptable

I'm 25. I wanted to get hired as a lube tech but didn't want to drop 2k in tools. I'm in school to get my commercial pilots license so these jobs are just to learn for me.

>wanted to be a lube tech
>didn't want to drop 2k in tools
>2K in tools to change oil
>2k
It's obvious you know nothing about cars or the trade. So yeah, stay a detailer.

That's what the manager said. He said I would have to spend up to take 2k in tools. Also what else can I get with no experience you gigantic penis. Also asked a friend who does the same at a Chevy dealership. He said it was about that much unless you pay cash.

They are lying. All you need is basic socket set.
Basic wrench set
Impact gun and impact sockets
Torque wrenches
Air chuck
And a small tool box
That's it.
You can get all of that at harbor freight for like 300$

I'm 22 and I do this shit. I make good money to do it.

>Penny Pinchers

I know you don't do it but can you tell your fucking salespeople or whoever preps the cars to stop drilling license plate brackets

Hatch, Fiesta ST to be exact

Fucking this

I had to drill out mine

i drilled mine out and my friend got a warning for no plate a few days later. ended up making a diy bracket that looks way better than the buckteeth style it came with

That's how car manufacturers do it cry baby's.
>not buying an st

I have most of those already
3/8 torque and ratchet
1/4 small rachet with inches and mm set

I replied to the wrong guy. Fuck....

I'm gonna quit this job and find a lube tech position at another dealership. These guys are pretty cheap. I was a lot porter at a Toyota dealership and it was pretty nice. Being a pilot will be my career but I want to do cars as a hobby.

No you didn't I'm the same guy
Your missing impact and impact sockets air chuck
Wrenches tool box. Maybe some pliers

I literally don't see how anyone that applies at a dealership chooses cuck lot Porter or cuck detailer.
When I applied at Honda I applied at technician.
When I applied at Walmart it was technician.
When I applied at Subaru it was mechanic.

All 3 hired me. And I worked at all 3.
Now I'm level 1tech at Subaru. I can thank Walmart for getting me I to cars and Walmart and Honda for giving me the experience

i did buy an st that came with drilled bumper

I picked what was available hoping to switch later. I wanna work at Subaru, Toyota, Honda, or Nissan. Preferably Subaru since I have an 86.

The brz looks better in my opinion. Subaru is okay I'm a Honda guy and I miss working for Honda. All in all a good job. Except when you get bullshit like my previous pic up top of that dashboard reppacment.

Where's your St badge? Did you replace your bumper over tiny little screw holes?
Literally all manufacturer do that.
Subaru
Ford
Honda
Nissan
Toyota
Acura
Stop being ocd and just deal with it.

I hate trucks and I hate Ford but this is pretty nice.

Dafuq? You claim to be a detailer but drive cars through a automatic wash, and its not even touchless?!?

As an actual detailer I appreciate the business I receive from you adding all those swirl marks.

It's the customer car wash. We run the new cars that come off the truck through it.

That is not detailing, do you even know what a swirl mark is? I have so many customers that bought a nice car at a dealership and their new paint got jacked by dealership "detailers".

I just stare at the wall all day. Please teach me senpai.

nigger i didn't post pics, some trip did retard

That dealership is doing customers a favor using machines.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XzXVbT4lz4

Seems pretty standard, big dealership offers $159.99 interior/exterior details with you choice of strawberry, vanilla, or cinnamon wax. They are like the jiffy lube of detailing.

If manufacturers ever got serious about keeping dealerships from fucking up customers new cars that would be a huge blow to independent detailers. It will never happen as long as $1,000 paint protection dealer packages exist.

That's exactly what we do. Everything comes out nice and clean

full house confirms kek

hook me up with a new Fusion.
That is all