Have you ever gotten all 4 tires off the ground before?

Have you ever gotten all 4 tires off the ground before?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BBGed-3iAnp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. not for very long, but there was a hill near my old house with a sharp crest. hit about 50 and you took off, and the car settled nicely. didn't dare to do much faster since it was a blind crest

yeah

>he drives a 200
I'm sorry for your loss

Absolutely.

Went airborne after hitting railroad tracks after a T-Intersection. Does that count?

Found a road with a nice crest in it. Got 3 friends in my FiST and hit it at 180. Probably got a few feet of air. I think I would have bottomed out/scraped if I went any faster.

Not really, but I went down a crest fast enough that I felt that there was pretty much no weight left on the tires.

A few times, actually. But I've never been in the car at the time.

Yes, on my chevy s10 bush truck. Had a spare set of leafs so decided to go to town. Truck actually handled it well, didnt need the spares.

That being said i was only getting about 3 feet of air off of a gentle drop. Still

My old jeep got lots of air over the years. Somewhere there's a YouTube video of it with a foot or more front and back. I get tiny air on my bike

Sometimes you don't have time to slow down for speedhumps.

there's a horribly designed train track near my house, it seriously ramps up at about a 20 degree slope .... I'll doodle it out.

Anyways, because of how it's designed, it has dips on each side, where your car scrapes in the middle as it crests and on the underside of the bumper as it comes down. So unless you have something north of 10 inches of clearance your car will scrape in at least one part. Most of the people who live back there are super rednecks with jacked 30 in tires so they don't care.

My mom busted a radiator this way, so eventually she would just start ramping off of it. When I downgraded from a SUV to a little compact sedan I had to inherit this bad habit, as I value the paint on my front bumper.

easy

>Roll cage bolts up to a folding windscreen instead of having a front hoop
Who the fuck designed that piece of shit?

I've gotten the front two to lift when going over a hill at speed. Not all four though

yeah

was fun as hell so I kept doing it

ended up fucking up the shock which made the car more fun

Got atleast a full foot and a half of air in my 2006 mazda tribute. Filmed it for a highschool movie too.

posting proof

Yes, I was in my VW Beetle doing around 120km/h, forgot about a speed bump and went flying. Nothing happened to the car, and I did it again another day for fun.

Im curious now as to how the jump contributed to the movie

Did you get in shit from the teacher for reckless driving?

In every car I've owned but not so much with motorbikes because it hurts quite a bit if you mess up a landing.
I had one of these in the air with its mighty 45hp engine in a suitable location.

It was a car chase and the bad guy was supposed to crash but I never put the scene in.
No he didn't give a fuck.

are you retarded?

yes when it has gone up on a lift or jack stands

>record scratch
>freeze frame
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Right before I replaced all my suspension I did some pretty abusive things to my car.
instagram.com/p/BBGed-3iAnp/

Took my commodore about 130 or 150 through an intersection that had a bump in the middle

the feeling was good until it hit the ground. felt like the entire car bottomed about with a huge bang

there is a road near my town that you can jump the hills on if you are doing over 120km/h so yes.

30 mph side road, didn't know it had tracks, hit them at about 55 with my Honda Accord. I was probably airborne for half a second but it felt like forever, it bottomed out but nothing broke :^)

Yup...

Once.

>Be senior in highschool
>Out with girlfriend and her friends trying to impress them
>Head out to 'grin hills'
>It's a local party spot in the woods, notorious for getting airborne
>Driving a 4.0 5 speed Ranger
>Hit the first wallop and hammer down for the remainder of the ride
>BAM BAM BAM BAM off the limiter by the third dip
>Reaching the end and everyone is having a good time
>Head up the incline and it's still pedal to the metal
>Feel the front end lift off, steering wheel feels loose as all hell
>As the rear of the truck leaves the ground it's back off the limiter
>Girls are all wet, the two in the jump seats probably sore
>Forever a legend
>Get home and notice some extreme camber and lots of toe out
>Old man comes out and asks what I did
>"I jumped it"

Completely unimpressed he was. Ended up replacing ball joints and tie rods. When he asked why I smiled from ear to ear
>Because the chicks dig it

Miss the Ranger. Was by far my favorite vehicle so far. Was fun on and off the road throughout all four seasons.

I loved my ranger too. Had the same one i bet

Sunk it in mud, sold it for 300$ to a redneck

Now i have a chevy s10 with leaf suspension and I've jumped it once or twice. Leafs handle it better

that would be hektik as fuck. Best one I could find around here has a hill in the same direction on both sides.

nah, but I do remember scaring the piss out of a redneck in my pos jap-scrap Mitsubishi Raider
>he tries to gun it and race me
>I gun it
>bad dip
>he lets off gas
>I don't
>front wheels are fine
>back wheels hit it
>screeeech-cheeech
>he slams on his brakes
>I just keep driving

I'm still not too sure how I managed to correct that shit in time.

Ye

>jap scrap

You know the Raider is a rebadged Dodge truck right?

yep, shittier version of the Dakota.
'swhy I called it "jap scrap".

that makes zero sense

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

you walked away from that?

Yes.

It was a early 2000s suburban.

RIP bearings.

Yeah, gotta change em somehow

nice s13 dude

listen mate, I can't call it american without triggering truckfags, and I can't call it japscrap without triggering weebs.
fuck off.

I wouldn't exactly say walked away. I was in the ICU for a few weeks. Hit pic related at about 110mph according to the police report.

Long story short I found out my now ex wife was fucking my brother while I was at work every day and I was mad as fuck and driving super recklessly.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

GOOK MOOT DID YOU DO THIS

this, what the actual fuck

>jeeps
>functional

wat

Hitting train track jumps yes
Kek this too

>Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Where the fuck is my Gold Pass at?

my touge has a jump if you go fast enough so yes

Roads where you can get airborne are a diamond dozen in the UK I feel sorry for you Americunts.

once in a dustcart

>a diamond dozen

>new

kek this is the first time I noticed this

>HEY WAYNE!

I agree

>worked roofing as a summer job
>we were doing production at a school
>parked my ninjette in the field behind the school, everyone else brought trucks
>work day ends, help everyone pack up
>while people are chatting an getting ready to leave, I decide to leave
>hop a small hill doing 50kph, land hard on the ground
>tires skid a little, stay upright and leave
I probably had about three feet of air, but it was fun. I kinda want to get a dual sport now.

Yes

I jumped my Corolla trying to catch a light through a shitty inclined intersection that flattened across at the top in Florida. Airtime was about about 2 seconds.

Needless to say, it's still one of my favorite moments driving of all time. No damage.