Wal-Mart Master Race

>But user, why don't you just go to an autoparts store for your oil

>don't they have better parts user?

Give me one reason why Wal-Mart isn't the best place to buy maintenance parts

None
Good job user

My Walmart has Oem oil filters for Like 6 bucks.

I get free oil at my job sooooo

I buy my oil and filters there.

I'm just saying maintenance parts in general. Radiator coolant, filters, spark plugs
They're all cheaper at wally world

walmart is the place to buy filters and any kinds of fluids. often times it's cheaper than everyone else.

anyone used their batteries?

>buying oil for more than 2 bucks a liter

I love multi shart discounts desu

I'm using one of their batteries now. Picked it up cause it was a good price and higher CCA and they carry the same warranty as everyone else so why not

because buying anything from walmart is like selling your soul
oh, you probably don't have one and don't care

Yeah I get those for dumbass cheap at my job. All oem. But I agree I used to be a lube tech at Walmart and I always bought my oil and filters there.

I have used there batteries for 5 years. Never had a problem. I recently switched to Costco because they are 30$ cheaper

My car doesn't care how expensive the oil is, why should I?

Where can you even buy autoparts from that isn't a giant shit on American infra-structure anyways? All the main auto stores have a oligarchical monopoly on the industry anyways. They don't even compete for lowest prices because no one does their research.

This, I get the castrol edge high mileage and the 5qt costs $22 at walmart and $28 at the oreillys near me.

Helps that I get a 10% discount too, I work in a Walmart TLE. Still get my filters from Oreillys though since the best walmart carries now is Bosch, and even the Wix XP at Oreillys is cheaper than those. Stopped carrying Purolator a few months ago, and fuck fram.

>buy Pennzoil high mileage for 15.47$ a 5 quart jug
>fram high mileage filter is 4.38$
Complete oil change for under 20$
>friend buys synthetic oil at oreilly with shitty micro guard filter
>42$

I hate it, but no one has Mobil1 cheaper than them.

This, O'Reilys, Pep-Goys and AutoZone have terrible prices compared to Wal-Shart.

The only decent competitor - around here - is NAPA - with the AAA discount - and Costco, but both are out of the way and the difference is made up in gas $

>castrol edge high mileage
What are you on about nigger Castro edge is synthetic

This.
I nearly shed a tear when mine stopped carrying K&N air and oil filters. They were literally $10 cheaper than the ones everywhere else. I guess not enough normies buy them to keep them in stock.

Where you work user?

My oil change () is about $30, with full synthetic high mileage and a good filter (Wix XP).
This one. It came out recently. Full synthetic with high mileage additives, not the green bottle GTX high mileage that's a synthetic blend.

Mine still does, look on the website to check other stores near you for them. If none of them do you can still order them with the free site to store shipping for the same price or even sometimes cheaper.

Oh I thought you meant GTX I used that in my integra when I was in TLE fucking miss it. They didn't have edge synthetic high mileage when I was there.
I miss yelling at customers and telling them to fuck off. Shit was cash. Only left that job in July 2015

Subaru. I drive a Honda but still get free shit at Honda. Since I used to work there.

>being autistic about your car
>buying Wal-Mart parts

Pick one and only one.

Case hardening.

The outside is a nice high-carbon steel, but once that wears off it's mild all the way.
Also, a company that big can get stuff made to it's own spec by suppliers, with lower-quality materals so they're cheaper.

>oil at autozone has specialized jew particles that creates a better spark in your engine, these particles are why the exact same oil is twice the price
inb4 oil isn't what goes in the fuel injectors
It's called a joke

>caring about your wallet
>being autistic

Choose one

I spend about a thousand a month on maintenance in my Kenworth and it's cheaper to buy in bulk online.

Because amazon
I got 3 gallons of oil and a mahle filter shipped to my door for $27.44.
>Then a $5 rebate on top of that making it $23.44
>Not having to go to Walmart.. Priceless
>Try to find Mahle or Mann filters at walmart. lol

Both of those filters are shit compared to Bosch long distance plus
Mobil 1
K&n
Wix

Fuck off Euro trash scum

you make oil low quality? It's just oil, like, you get it from the ground. It's already a pretty shit product.

Motor oil has detergents and stuff in. Wouldn't put it past wally world to skimp on those.

Walmart has cheaper oil than anyone else, but only the stores in the boonies. Shit near cities is not any cheaper than vatozone.

Ayyye my fellow associate. That 10% really helps. I buy all my maintenance stuff at my Wal-Mart as well. Get tires there as well. No problems whatsoever.

walmart sells tires? Super walmart I'm guessing

>friend's car needs an oil change
>told me he was gonna take it to Monro
>I told him to save his money and do it himself
>he said he didn't have any tools
>offered to lend him my tools to do it, I'd even show him how to do it
>says no he'd rather pay me to change it
>I say ok, I'll do it for you, just bring me the oil
>pulls up his toyota camery
>brings me 8 quarts of the wrong oil (this oil went to a diesel truck)
>didn't bring an oil filter
>had to show him how to find out what oil his car took

rockauto

Wal-Mart supercenter with a tire/lube center. Everyone talks trash on the tires. I just laugh at them when i can get a set of 4 goodyears mount balance full warranty 60k mile and replacement for under $400. And they dont find 20+ things i "need" to replace like they do at jew schwabs.

>Live in Britain
>Have to pay £33 ($42) for 5L of fully synthetic own brand oil

And this is good value, another car parts chain sell their own brand oil for £39 ($50). Castrol Edge is £47 ($61).

>tldr
Quit crying bitch niggas.

If I'm already at Walmart, I will buy it. But I fucking hate going to Walmart so much that most days I'm willing to spend the extra $5 to not have to walk into that store.

Also VatoZone always has a deal on decent oil where you can get 5qts and a filter for $20-$25 so whatever.

u wat m8

got an autozone a block away with shitty employees, a napa down the street a pep boys and opotato within 2 freeway exits.

walmart is the best price.

I have the same stores close to me (excluding napa). Can confirm Walmart is like half the price of other stores. Only one that even comes close is autozone (they're like 15% more expensive but they sell my ricer parts)

>living that close to businesses
WTF do you not have a back yard?