Who watching petit? live feed with Veeky Forumsthers where?

who watching petit? live feed with Veeky Forumsthers where?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsportsgo.com/event/98453/imsa-racing-weathertech-sportscat-championship-road-atlanta
imsa.com/radio/imsa-radio.html
roadandtrack.com/motorsports/news/a30933/mid-engine-corvette-prototypes-for-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know. I got it on FSgo

Link please

i have FSgo as well but its not working right now

Best bet if you dont have cable is to listen to radio lemans, best commentary anyway

foxsportsgo.com/event/98453/imsa-racing-weathertech-sportscat-championship-road-atlanta

imsa.com/radio/imsa-radio.html

EGOBOOST BTFO WHERE WERE YOU WHEN GM WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP

>watching richfags drive some non-street legal cars that aren't for sale

snoozefest.
at least NASCAR has real cars that you can actually purchase.

Americans, everybody

Spoiler: NASCARs aren't street legal, and you can literally buy these cars. GT3 cars are customer cars. You can literally buy a slightly modified production Viper and go race it. Maybe convert it back to a street car, because racecar. The Daytona Prototypes are for sale [spoiler]because this is the last year they'll race[/spoiler]. 350k per car for the fastest thing in America? Sure, why not.

roadandtrack.com/motorsports/news/a30933/mid-engine-corvette-prototypes-for-sale/

Are you stupid or something?
NASCAR literally has family cars like Camrys and shit you can actually buy.
I think you're retarded.
yup, definitely a retard.

>space frame silhouette high BMEP V8 cars with no mandatory safety features such as headlights and tail lights
>family cars you can actually buy

>slightly modified road cars with rasekar suspension parts, but otherwise would be road legal in any place that lets you drive a car with a cage, with just a tire swap
>shit you can't buy

>implying my mom doesn't have a Camry
Nascars are faster and better and you can actually buy them.
deal with it loser.

>implying you couldn't go out there right now, and buy a GT3 car for 200k
>implying if you removed the restrictor on a GT3 car, you wouldn't make 700 hp, and with the downforce, be immensely faster than a 900 hp cartwagon with tiny brakes
Where you from, son? Some fly over state with straight, flat roads?

>implying you would make 700 hp without a restrictor

>needing to mod a non-street legal car to keep up
>still slower than a camry

You're embarrassing yourself now.

The turbo cars and the Viper definitely would. The Corvette might, but that'd be pushing it for 5.5L. The Audi makes 600 in the road car with the same V10, you might be able to eke out 700 with the race car.

Turbo cars don't have restrictors. They just reduce boost pressure

>being trolled this hard

wew lad

>Ecoboost cucks on suicide watch

What? The Ford GT is in first place right now.

>gm has NEVER won lemans
Lol

>18th