Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPHj687XFVY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loKOK9ZyZhMzHaAY_24GzzYC3uFP7VuyTBEfAh7wWsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I being using Tifa or Yuffie for FFVII?

The XIII one was made and linked first, but... I like III.

Other thread is another shitpost OP, probably the same guy from before

This one isn't so the choice is clear

Two more sacred crystals, then I need to get 13 seeds of life for Vaan, and then back to the sacred crystal farms for Rydia

BE is ugly! UGLY!

Yuffie.
Cloud/Yuffie/Cid best party.

切り株

>切り株
>google search
>get this

10/10

Wow dude, you truly are the most autistic of them all.

Good morning, Stumpy

How valuable are the various currencies in mobius? Summon/ability/friend/spirit tickets, crystals, all these phoenix downs and elixirs. Which should I be conservative and which would I save up for later/imporant shit?

also screw the haters threads back that were saying this game was shit, its fun

Sorry for not liking your thread R1C74 or whoever you are

Is there rerolling in Mobius?

Literally who?

Hope I draw something good on the Onion Knight banner.

Your chances are pretty good, so you probably won't.

6* exdeath... When?

There is but I wouldn't bother unless you get Red Mage or Samurai

Ability tickets come in like mythril from RK, one daily and usually clumped together in chests, elixers and phoenix downs are somewhat as common

Summon tickets/crystals are rare and should be valued, though crystals can occasionally be dropped from bosses

Friend tickets and spirit tickets don't technically have any value since cactuars can be grinded for pretty easily and changing the companion spirit doesn't do anything besides making Echo more cute

> mfw my setup with WoL dual wielding Sakurafubuki/Chirijiraden still outdamages my Kefka DWing Lilith/Wizard Rod instead by a good margin

Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving mobius a whirl when it comes to steam.

I just hope that my toaster doesn't die while trying to run it.

22nd for Aranea Highwind (best girl)

Ok thanks. So what kind of things should I use my crystals for? I notice that the last node of a class page allows me to use a crystal for unlocking a new job or upgrading my weapon (and also accessing the next page), is it worth spending the crystal for this or is there something more important?

So since they made it clear she is part of a mercenary group hired by the Empire, does this mean she is the obligatory sympathetic antagonist that aids the heroes?

I would be pretty okay with that if that was the case.

Shame we know she won't be a party member or anything

Spend the cystals on summoned jobs ideally

That means not the onion classes

Here is my plan for tomorrow

11 roll and then drop all my tickets

I will stop regardless if I get Luneth or not, wont do any daily because I need to save some JEWels for second chance of lightning in FF13 banner

Sounds good or sounds JUST?

Sounds whatever.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>wont do any daily
Why, though. Just do a bunch of dailies instead of the 11x pull. 11x pulls are awful in global.

A "Trade Holy Crystals for Sacred Crystals" exchange when?

11 pull guarantees a 4 star.

Thanks for the info, user.
It means your odds of getting a rainbow are multiplied by 5 for ONE of your crystals. That's a tiny increase and not worth the higher cost. Dailies give you more rolls.

ded general, ded fantasy, ded board

Why not do both?

>she shows a hint of midriff

If you're desperately trying to pull for something, what you should do is just do dailies until the last day, and then if you're not satisfied THAT'S when you go crazy. Dump your tickets, do your 11x pulls, whatever.

True, but then I'd have to wait 2 weeks. Plus, I can basically get a few thousand free lapis every couple days anyway.

NANI?!?!?

If you removed the "free" part, that would look about right.
Anyway, patience is key for these gacha games. If you want to have resources for later banners and not be filled with regret, you should pull as efficiently as possible. Blowing your load early is generally not a good idea.

Long story short, I'm a personal assistant to a rich asshole. I have a credit card on his account that I'm allowed to use to do shopping for him. I buy google play gift cards for myself a couple times a week when I do his grocery shopping. He'll never notice.

So is this just Alternative Girls without the cute waifus?

SOUNDS LIKE YOURE THE ASSHOLE

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor would look better with a moustache.

What did he mean by this?

>tfw have all the Mats for 6* CoD and are just waiting for the banner to drop.

No. Trust me. I've seen some shit. You wouldn't believe some of the shit rich fucks do. I don't feel the least bit bad about doing it. He'll never miss it anyway.

Will Square ever make a Tactics game for handheld console again?
youtube.com/watch?v=qPHj687XFVY
FFTA2 was 6 yo ago.

>6 yo ago.
9 years old ago i meant.

Which increases your odds of getting a base 5* to 4% for exactly one of your 11 pulls (your odds of getting specifically Luneth are only increased to 2.5% for that one pull).

The other 10 pulls are still at 0.8% for any base 5*, and 0.5% for Luneth.

For a base 4*, this only increases the chances of that one pull to 42.75% for that one pull, the other 10 are still 3.8%.

If you add these together, you can see why it's a bad idea. You're spending way more lapis and getting very little in return.

>The other 10 pulls are still at 0.8% for any base 5*
STOP

not that i'm against stealing from rich people but your liability does not seem in line with the rewards here

This is kinda interdasting. Which country are you from?

A month at worst. We'll get the fully awakened VOIDTREE before the end of this year.

For me, I'll do the ticket pulls for Refia on the 16th since that is when the last ticket is gotten on the banner if I don't pull her on the dailies. I'll do an 11 pull for Refia the day after if I don't get her with 17 tickets.

Though in order to pull for the dailies, you need about 3000 Lapis stored up or 1950 without spending any on expansions and doing the daily quests.

Eh, possibly. I'll never get caught, though. I pay all his bills anyway.

They are though?

80% of the rainbow pool is base 5*.
You're an idiot if you're still debating this fact after half a dozen 5* bases exist. Even with those odds, your chances of pulling a specific base 5* are 0.16% and dropping constantly.

There would be no room for it to be lower.

no

>They are though?
You know, I was on you for like an hour or longer for you to provide a source for this earlier that wasn't a Reddit/altema survey, and you didn't.
You're just assuming that it's a 0.8% chance, and you're ALSO assuming that it's always been like that and it always will until the big gacha change. It's fucking stupid and you're constantly pushing it as fact.

Why?
Just played A2 recently , and suddenly got hit by a wave of nostalgia for the gameplay and mechanics, why can't they make another one?

it solds like shit.

handholds are dead senpai

You were arguing with someone else I'm guessing, because I provided pictures of the old ingame JP gacha rates.

It is fact. Most rainbow crystals are 5* bases.

And regardless, we know for sure that the on banner rates for Luneth are going to be 0.5% (because that's what every base 5* is on these banners from surveys, and the JP gacha confirms this too)

Provide some evidence for why it isn't 0.8% and you'll have a point. But right now you have nothing to backup your claim, whereas I have many many many different sources.

I still miss Terranon's Eternal remindees and Ultrosposter antics ;_;

Not them, but here's to hoping rarities normalize increasing chances of those drops as new 4* and 5* units fill the pool rather than what's being proposed which is the rates stay the same meaning all rare units will only get more rare as time goes on.

I can imagine Global being super stingy and doing it the latter way though.

>whereas I have many many many different sources
Like what? Reddit surveys typically have base 5*s at more than 0.8%, this Halloween banner had the two on-banner base 5*s at over 1% total for fuck sake. It's part of why they're such horseshit.

I just needed 2 sacred crystals and the goddamn Pro chamber of awakening gave me one on the very last enemy it's doing this out of spite

I'm hoping that they put a more expensive 10000 roll option for a guaranteed 5* 11 roll with higher than normal rates for 4*/5* for the remaining 10(instead of the 90/9/1 ratio of 3*/4*/5* on the normal 11 roll it would be 50/40/10) for a risk vs reward type roll. At least it would reward you with the 5* base unit you want but at a major loss of Lapis for F2P and for whales this would be the ideal banner to spend it on.

It has always been the latter way in JP, at least as long as we've gotten official rates. The rates are set, and the individual rates just get lower as the pool expands.

Which is what makes the whole argument stupid, because there had to be some magical point where Gumi changed the gacha in our favor but said nothing about it to incentivize pulling. And then they're going to do it again in global?

There's no evidence pointing to this happening. This is like creationists arguing that the laws of physics just decided to change one day despite no evidence suggesting that.

Bragging bias. People who pull interesting units are many times more likely to report.

The report itself claims as much, there needs to be better restrictions on data entry.

>The report itself claims as much, there needs to be better restrictions on data entry
Okay, but since there isn't they aren't a good source for data. So again, what is your ACTUAL source?

I miss busanon

You'll notice how they have "expected rates" on every one of these pulls?

Where do you think they get that information from? They don't just pull it out of their ass, they use the long-established official JP rates from before the FFVI banner.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loKOK9ZyZhMzHaAY_24GzzYC3uFP7VuyTBEfAh7wWsM

These ledditors dedicate a lot of time to analyzing the gacha, way more than you do. And they accept the JP rates as fact.
It's literally only you who thinks it can't be 0.8%.

>busanon
they /a/ invader that tried to be like the guy from Densha Otoko and that even stole whole phrases from that movie?

nahhh

>long-established official JP rates from before the FFVI banner
That's kind of the thing, though. Rates were only revealed immediately before the VI banner. People see this 0.8% number and just kind of assume that it was around ever since Lightning was released, which is ridiculous.

Sauce?

>There's no evidence pointing to this happening. This is like creationists arguing that the laws of physics just decided to change one day despite no evidence suggesting that.
You're tipping too hard. Noone says that.

Can you choose which party member to walk around as in FF12 zodiac

How's FF3 on steam, good release?

>Can you choose which party member to walk around as in FF12 zodiac
If you mean in towns, no. You're still Vaan.

>How's FF3 on steam, good release?
Mobile port :^)

>Can you choose which party member to walk around as in FF12 zodiac
I don't understand this question.

Ken Ham's cabal does this to help enforce biblical literalism. He'll say that whatever thing we measured is only indicative of the current state, and that none of our scientific measurements can be accurate.

The gacha works by keeping the same fixed rates and introducing more units into a fixed size pool. It has always worked this way, and you'd be ignoring evidence to say otherwise.

The nips have always known most rainbows are base 5*s though. Ask one sometime.

The official rates only confirm suspicions and make things more accurate. There is no reasonable foundation to think it isn't 0.8%.

>Cidney
>Gentiana
>Aranea
>Luna
Does XV have the best girls in the series?

He wants to look at some sweet ff12 booty. It was the main reason penelo was on my team at all

>thread made and linked second
>OPs are the same, no shitposting
>people using this one for some reason

you faggots are why we have thread wars. wtf is this?

>OPs are the same, no shitposting
But that's wrong.
It's over now anyway, deal with it.

>2nd banner of CoD event in JPRK
HOLY SHIT ALL ONION RELICS

>one tiny extra line
holy shit ffg is a bunch of babbies. i'll just remember our lax thread picking rules in the future :^) hope you like waifu wars

Reminder to those playing WoFF. Gravity trivializes a lot of boss fights so you should always have it.

You missed the op image that defiled the face of our Goddess Lightning-sama. :^)

>see two threads
>go in whichever has higher reply/id count
>don't make retarded posts about waah thread wars
It's not fucking hard, you stupid fag.

t. Other OP

I'm going hard on the first Onion banner anyway, and there's a decent amount of overlap there so that's probably a pass for me.
Plus it's got all those Desch relics, which is fucking disgusting.

>Last thing left to get is the mask
>22k short
I'm not even all that sure I care about getting it. Exdeath can't wear it and I imagine we'll get better mage hats down the line. I'd rather burn the corn on some more 6* mats since I need five more of two different ones to be able to 6* both CoD and Refia.

What are some good magic based Mirages in WoFF.
I'm at Chapter 21 for reference.

Oh, I didn't get the knife or burst pots either, but both of those are just bleh to me.

No, we will never get better mage hats, you fucked up bad boy.

The best hat is only 25 MAG in JP. And it costs 100 FUCKING QUARTZ

>and I imagine we'll get better mage hats
lol
JP hates mages and mage equipment

Eh, I still have 12 hours and I'm more than safe to burn a handful of lapis if I need to.
I'm burning my tickets and then I'm only daily pulling until I get Refia, so I won't really hurt too bad on lapis, especially since I still have the new story stuff to do anyways.

>WoFF is fun
>RK is not dead
>my team in BE is not bad and just made it to A Rank ADV Coliseum
>XV is less than a month away
>Cubs win World Series

Life is grand

Yea I mean like the character you move around the map as, couldnt remember if you have to use Vaan, hate him and his stupid costume