>The /ssbg/ Wiki [WIP]
supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
mcleodgaming.com/games/ssf2
change.org/p/chazo-let-ssbg-die-already?recruiter=620795108&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for SHOW ME YA MOVES

Cloud belongs in the trash

Little Mac is cool because his playstyle revolves around exploiting flowcharts and habits exactly like in Punch-Out.!

Is the $34 all character DLC pack for 3DS worth it?

I'm pretty interested in playing all the characters.

Technically yes if you're going to play them, otherwise there's no need to keep your 3ds tournament legal like I keep my wii. If it were up to me, I wouldnt have bought lucas at all

I honestly didn't beleive you guys when they said the discord would kill the general, but it did. And now theres almost no one left. We had a good time when a single thread could last for days, but this place is dead, and unless the discord dies, this place will just be an empty place with like 2 people posting on it.

Nobody cares. Discord didn't kill anything, drama and infighting did because too many people just can't get a long

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Fuck off chazo

Pretty much. People still smash every day, but in the discord instead of in the thread.

WHY CANT I PERFECT PIVOT? FUCK

go practice in training mode at 1/4 speed
once you get it down at 1/4 move up to 1/2 speed then 2/3 speed and finally full speed

worked for me

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Jesus those are long.

I remember people recommending female Lucina for training them.

Spend several hours a day in training mode practicing

Every year I question if I should main Wii Fit Trainer or Rosalina & Luma even though I'm horrible at Rosalina & Luma.

Also, why is it a running joke to not admit your top tier character is in fact top tier?

What happened to the /v/ Smash community?

They use to hate tier whores and complain if people mained Diddy, Mario or Sonic. Back in early 2015 /v/ was all about loyality to your main and dedication. Now everyone is a tierwhore.

Your main might be braindead if

> You are able to throw out a ton of moves without commitment. Safe spammable options.

> Having 40% guaranteed grab setups

> Easy spacing tools, Moves that are safe on power shield with broken hitboxes

> Being able to reset neutral whenever you feel like it with combo breaking tools

This makes a character braindead but the mainstream Smash community calls it top tier and praises characters with these options.

That's fighting game thinking though, If you can't beat them, join them.

All that muh character loyalty shit is just something the Smash 4 faggots came up with.

character loyalty existed before smash 4

Yes but if you pick a low tier you should not expect to win and probably aren't serious about competing

What happened to the Veeky Forums smash community?

Hehe, I killed it. You're next kid.

Any majors this weekend? (Not melee)

>tune into the Melee tournament
>Shroomed and HBox are playing
>it's the bastard child game, not even Smash
>HungryBox picks the one character with multiple jumps in the fucking game and plays like he doesn't know how to airjump

I've honestly used Rosalina ever since I got my hands on Smash 4 3DS but when I became a little more conscious about how things work I realized I was actually a very garbage Rosalina and I did not do the character justice.
I love floaties and I love zoning/walling people out.
I tried Jigglypuff, Samus, Peach, I then ended up with Wii Fit Trainer because I really liked her movement options but at the end of the day I wasn't even able to use those in a real match.
I stopped playing Smash for what feels like 6 months but don't quote me on that because I'm horrible with keeping track of time and then when I finally decided to play it again you can imagine how awkward it felt trying to do everything I was capable of before. It was very hard to get back to doing all my movement tech with Wii Fit Trainer and at that point I felt like I wasn't doing the character justice so I went with the two easiest floaty zoners on the roster which are Samus and Rosalina.

I don't really play with anybody besides some random people who ask to play with me and friends so I don't really have a need for a better character, whatever character I pick is just fine.

I am so fucking sick of Mango.

topkek

I wish memesters like you would die already. This is why I never look at this thread. Like literally, i came here and saw this this post on accident, but goddamn. People that hate top tiers are people that are too bad to understand neutral interactions in the first place.

Hoody
I miss you too
3DS?
if I remember to come back

wtf I love hoody now

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Smash 4 got balanced. It had semi opressive top tiers during launch and after launch that got adjusted by now.
Mind you, none of those top tiers were near as opressive brawl mk and melees viable characters. It's good to see that this series is getting balanced so good now.

mcleodgaming.com/games/ssf2

get in here senpai

>Super Smash Flash 2
dear fuck god no please

Reminder to sign the petition to let /ssbg/ die. Chazo said he would if we get 50k signatures

change.org/p/chazo-let-ssbg-die-already?recruiter=620795108&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Consider it*

don't be scared bb

why are smash 4 players so autistic?

Let it die chazo.

I havent even bumped it in like 3+ hours.

Also bump

fgc cuck?

Cloud mains can seriously fuck off with this propaganda. Everyone knows a top Little Mac beats any Cloud. They always airdodge into his F-smash.

read the comments lol

So what's up with bowser's pivot grab? This shit has like mile long reach

how good is the pro controller ? our should get the gamecube controller ?

They are probably equivilent. Personally I prefer the pro controller because its shoulder buttons don't depress before they click like the GCN controller does, which means teching is a little easier IMO. I'd go for whichever is cheaper.