Cash4Tits

Secured, collateralize, breast augmentations.

Cash4Tits is a company that will be operating in countries like Colombia, Phillipines, Russia, or Los Angelese to start.

Our goal is to provide our clients with financing for breast augmentation.

It is a cheap surgery to preform, and it can help enhance the quality of life/ money earning potential of many young women, because we believe that women are our future, and investing in women is the right thing to do.

If the client does not start to repay us, we will find her a suitable husband who can, or repossess our property (only a threat, used titties have bad resale value).

what a terrible and depressing post

i am trying to help women who were born with less fortunate physical appearances become bodacious babes.

Another terrible plan from Riley.

Haha, I've thought about this before.
>implying hotties don't get better jobs or make more

This already exists.

Where?

I thought you guy's were going to love this idea...

organ repossession is illegal IIRC, but IANAL

Probably half of plastic surgeons offer financing through a lender. It's common in plastic surgery.

A DUI/court ordered rehab center I used to work for uses Prosper, and Lending club for this kind of stuff.

DUIs often cost about 2500 in court fee, and rehab can cost over 10,000 a year, ordered by the court....

It is probably a better business, if you get the cunty's permission to open a clinic (hint: lota bribe money)

That is in america....

I guess I can not realistically start this business in the usa.

What about me doing this in one of your third-world depressing shit holes, with desperate poor women?

Breast implants are fucking gross. Invent a way to grow bigger boobs or you can hardly call it "enhancement"

fake tits are the best tits!

Depends on the woman. Some of them come out really nice.

Besides, the only real alternative is to inject fat into the tits, and it doesn't work that way the body would not hold the fat there.

Hormones literally increase breast size. The problem is they have other effects too. Just need to figure out how to localize the effect.

I did something simalr to my fwbs in my mid 30's.
I'd basically wreck their self estem then tell them I'd pay for their breast implants and a holiday to [whatevercheapAsiancountry].
Did the same to my fave hookers.
The catch was that they had to go big of go home, AND if another girl got bigger than them I'd basically reward her more (time, dinners, more available and willing to compromise).
Felt fucking good to turn 20-somethings in to fuck toys and 30-somethings in to cartoonish bimbos.
>though I nearly got fucked by the law when I was in Germany and a 16yo lied about her age (said she was 21). So somewhere out there is a teen with European Ecup fakies.

>Implying you know anything about hormones.

You're an idiot.

wow
the cool thing about boob jobs is they only cost 5,000.
I love going to the bikini bar and grabbing strippers boobs, and making fun of the girls for getting cheap implants, and laughing about how hard it was for them to make 5000.

Don't repossess the titties, that's horrible.
Make the woman an indentured prostitute.

Sorry OP, but theres already a sit that does what you want to do, and does it better.

Lazy bitches go here and beg for money for cosmetic operations, and beta white knights pony up the money for them, and the website gets a small cut.

getcosmetic.com/

wow great minds think alike

god speed man.

So who wants to go into business with me?