boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/5804541275.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bikes are pretty cool.

look at this fag

third for ass

why don't you own a dirt bike dbt?

Left is mine
Other 2 are my friends

It would take hours for me to reach area where I can use one.

stop reminding me

Last weekend before my insurance expires and even with it wet, I went out. (Asphalt in the 'burbs was real fucking slippery.) Super fun though she kept wanting to stall and eventually died. Luckily my friend was also out in the middle of no where and gave me a tow and she eventually got started again. I love my bike.

I wonder what the drag on that helmet is like.

>implying

My sis wants to get one
Will report back once i eventually steal it

Those giant wind scoops would be absolute hell at highway speeds.
I can't imagine if looking head on would be worse, or if turning your head to check your corners would be.

they're meant to go around the other way.

I think they look pretty cool on this way.

think the one the heels girl is wearing is the russian one with the ears built in
apperently it can get up to 90 before the drag becomes an issue

yeah but think of the cooling

I have a motocross helmet that I wouldn't want to do long highway trips with. Looking forward you have to fight a bit to keep your head down and the wind takes it during shoulder checks.

I really like that, very cool.

Finally replaced the engine today. Been sitting for 8+ months since I bought it cheap with rod knock

Its easier to do upside down. Just unbolt and lift it out...

not gonna bother telling us what the fuck it is?

okay.

I can't accurately express how happy it makes me to see Mr. Cool Ice still alive.

yes

It's pretty obvious it's a ninja...

POS Ninja 250. No idea why I bought it...

idk if i should be sad or happy that he wasnt finished with the tattoo when the original pic was taken.

Aight boys I need help finding a Factory Repair Manual for the 1996 Yamaha FZR600. Anyone know where I can find PDFs on the intergnats?

how do people like you manage to keep breathing?

Are Pitbull stands the end all be all or are there actually decent alternatives?

this guy rides in the winter. what's your excuse?

If I bought the hi-res photos, they wouldn't fit here...

I do ride in winter

M E M E

Veeky Forums Pass user since December 2012.

people can advertise that they are a faggot now?

Hopefully it's a joke thing for the anniversary. Probably not.

i hope it stays and all the people with 4chin pass get outed as the neets they are

You have to put since4pass in the email field so you can turn it off.

>tfw you will never have a Rocket III Roadster engine swapped CRF500

why shouldnt i get a ducatti scrambler?

Because meme valves

because the R9T is cooler

wait what Honda made a crf500 enduro bike?

>Tfw replaced the suspension in my ninja250 and am completely ecstatic about how much better it feels and rides

Also, what do you guys think about this fixxerupper I found. I am thinking about offering $2.5k

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/5804541275.html

what about in dbt, any of you poofs in aus going to pic this month?

Storebrand jacket
all black Roleff
A* summer jacket

>Needs a fuck ton of work
>in good condition

Thought this was some bible belt shit hole until I saw it was in Aus....

Sorry viccb400, Nobody else lives in jack shit nowhere

I have been crunching the numbers and I don't think it will be too bad.

>motor oil: $80
>fork service: $150
>brake pads and fluid: $150
>chain and sprockets: $200
>tires: $400
>misc servicing: $200

Not too bad overall if I could get a busa with 5.5k miles for less than $3.5k when all is said and done

it's also quite a bit more expensive

come on ya shitter, there were people there from the gold coast last year, at the very most its like a 5000km ride for you, should be no worries m8

Yeah it was fukken hektik. Almost 80hp

>Air Filters
>Cleaning throttle bodies
>flushing brakes
>possible master or calipers needed

If the rest of the bike is 100% perfect, I'd toss out 2k and walk away if he doesn't take it.

where them webems at?

what was happening here? is it broken?

no lol.
cr500's were like 60bhp which so is pick a modern 500cc 4 stroke that isnt.

i was surprised because honda made a new enduro bike for next year and it is a 500cc instead of a 450.

In the specific webm thread.

This, even a rock/sun visor on a dual sport catches the wind badly when you headcheck on the highway and twists ya.

so what? post them here

Yeah it's super fucked. When you give it too much throttle, the front tire loses 100% of its traction.

he is riding a god machine and was not ready for the immense power

lol'd fucking hard lmfao lol

Riddle me this /dbt/, why do so many of you faggots ride dirt bikes, dual sports, or some other meme piece of shit bike?

There is literally no reason to not own an early 2000s 600s or even leader bike. There isn't a single person in this thread that has the balls to lie to my face and say they aren't even interested in those bikes.

Why the fuck don't you guys own any?

What?

Because liter bikes are fucking slow pieces of shit and only pussies ride them because they're afraid of a nonlinear torque curve.

There, I admitted it. I ride a cuck bike and I'm scared to ride anything REALLY fast like a CB500F or an SV650. My redline is barely higher than a Ninja 250 and I make less torque too.

?

I want a dual sport also, but I like my 600cc.

>guaranteed replies
post bike

why don't you have a bike?

Not interested.

I like touring but I do secretly want a leader.

>really fast like an sv650
Heh, chuckled.
Selling my sv650 guys, What should my next one be? Thinking of just being boring and buying a nekkid version of the SV instead, but idk yet. Looking at some DR650s, Vstroms but that's it.
I know I've only had it since April, but my back is killing me.

get a striple

>I know I've only had it since April, but my back is killing me.
You're riding wrong m8. Use your legs more.

haha ninja 500 of course ;D

I would love a triple, only problem is there are no older, cheap ones available. Most of them are new or none at all.

so while looking at used bikes, how many miles is too many for a used bike? is 30k a lot?

I've tried all kinds of stuff, but I've just been being a bitch at losing weight this year. Plus I really want to ride long distances, I can't go more than about an hour or hour half before my back just can't take it anymore.
Already had a ninja..

are you willing to go mt/fz? besides suspension on the older models I haven't heard too many bad things

dr650 will be slow but probably more fun overall if you dont live in the midwest

>30k
Nah, as long as the dude has been taking care of it regularly, not riding it to redline every chance he gets. Changes the fluids, had the valve shit checked out. Should be fine.
Definitely gonna miss this bike tho.

Depends. What's the maintenance history?

Also YEAR MODEL MAKE

Viffer maybe. You'll still get decent power like the SV650 but it'll be a bit more comfy. Otherwise if you still wanna go fast the current fireblade is C O M F Y as fuck and p quick.

depends on the bike
some bikes 30k is just getting started, others are already clapped out

>went into my driveway at 10-15mph at a stupid angle and dropped the bike
Where's my R3 friends I want to die.

Again, if I could find an fz for cheap, I'd love to own one. Heard good shit about the fz. But I doubt I'll find one for 2-3k

Which r3 fag is this

Live in KY, so unless I go way out of my way I won't find any good trails, mostly use it for some long distance stuff and city riding when I move to lex next summer.
>viffer
ooh, Heard some nice things about those too. I'll give it a check see, I saw some on sale at the beginning of the year before I came across the SV

I usually just lurk, I've seen a bunch of R3 posters that ate shit last night and I think I was jinxed.

yeah if you are going to laying down lots of miles id go with a more well suited bike, one that you can still fuck around on too.

>africa twin

kek I dropped my bike when I slipped on a rock leaving one morning. Threw some touch up paint on it and rode to school.

Now it just means you can beat the fuck out of the bike without worrying about keeping it pristine. Run it until it breaks m8

dont have a specific bike, but definitely a sports bike, from sometime around 2006-2016, most like either cbr600, gsxr, r6, etc.

One day when I own a lot of money.. Those sure look nice.

I am a bit relieved I don't have to baby the bike anymore, thanks for cheering me up.

GSXR and CBR 600s are the most comfortable options. R6 is the least comfy, etc.

Tbh though unless you're doing trackdays or something a VFR will be right up your alley and have a lot more usable power than those bikes.

Scratches add character.

Will I look like a huge fag if I buy adventure gear for a sport bike?

Its your first bike. We told you that you will drop it.

probably, but youll be a comfy fag

Define adventure gear

Why do you care what you look like?

No one really cares to tell you the truth

4 season mesh jacket, minimal reflective areas

Riding is 60% fashion show