ITT: vehicles that trigger cucks and make them ask if you're kidding them

ITT: vehicles that trigger cucks and make them ask if you're kidding them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaIZWjItReI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you kidding me?

Speaking of cucks and Hummers, do you think Arnold's wife will vote for the God-emperor Trump? She got literally cucked by a fucking Mexican. On the other hand, she stayed with him so maybe she'll vote for Shillary because of identifying with her. He's a Republican tho.

kek

This triggers the nu-male beta cuck

t. oilfield trash

t. triggered beta cuck
how's your friend AIDS skrillex doing?

>your dick being so microscopic you actually need to drive a military vehicle to feel adequate in life

Mad you got called out for what you are?
protip: when chicks see that truck, they know you have a little dick

t. 1 out of every 4 trucks in West Texas

>it's a liberal cucks can't stop talking about dicks episode
>it's a liberal cucks project their insecurities episode

In Oregon there are a surprising number of inbred hicks driving giant lifted diesel trucks in the city, and a major lack of Priuses, at least when you consider how "progressive" the state and especially Portland area are supposed to be.

Anything with a diesel under the hood really.

>it's a fucking tiny dicked white male can't stop posting white supremacist memes episode

Bet you're the type to buy a RWD Silverado 3500HD with the duramax, and lift it, and put mud tires on it, then proceed to drive every single foot you ever drive on dry pavement.

>alt right fags

that huge front always gets me, kek
>progressive design

Truck manufacturers know exactly what fat stupid bud light drinking hicks like. The weight of the vehicle empty inversely correlates with dick size.

Anyway, that said, a mid size truck like the colorado could easily be set up to tow well over 10,000 pounds, but the hicks will want to buy the more expensive, harder to maneuver, more expensive to maintain, impossible to find parking for Silverado or whatever other full sized truck.

>implying the alt right is anything but a meme

Nah, I'm the type of guy that actually buys and uses a pickup for what their meant for and not waste money on horrendous shit, such as lifting when it's already high off the ground to begin with, and replacing good tires with shitty off road terrain grapplers or whatever you call them.

So explain to me what you need 30,000 pounds of towing for? Towing your 2000 pound boat? Buy the gas, it's 1/100th the price to maintain and works fine unless you're towing over 20,000 pounds into mountains regularly.

>implying I don't have hick-tier taste when it comes to trucks despite not liking new trucks
>implying bigger trucks aren't usually comfier too
Also I think the only small dick is yours, since you can't seem to stop talking about dicks.

t. busrider who appreciates nice trucks and doesn't feel threatened by them

Complete retard when it comes to trucks: I thought the diesel meme was that they would go forever? What happened?

>buy the gas
lmfao enjoy your shitty mileage and being unable to roll coal

A diesel will last forever... if you pay about $2000 a year in maintenance and repairs. At first it's not TOO bad, but after a few years, they all have their problems.

>if you pay about $2000 a year in maintenance and repairs.
Dad ain't done nothing to his Cummins since he bought it in 2003, it has like 160k on it but it's still running good.

Fuel sending units are shit tho

No no like the old diesels, I've heard DEF and other emissions shit screws them up?

I on some occasions tow horse and carriage trailers coast to coast for livestock shows or parties/weddings in the city, which is why a heavy duty pickup is necessary for the job.

>not doing an EGR delete

>h2
>military vehicle

10/10 bait I replied

This one basically ensures triggering

youtube.com/watch?v=kaIZWjItReI

>he will never be able to get a cool ride for fear of people saying he has a little dick
>he will never enjoy the pleasure of a sports car or a big bad truck
>he accuses others of being insecure
>he does it for free

Any American made car...

he's right you know ;)

PRAISE KEK

You've never towed anything before.

HNGGGGGGGG
i think that cuck suspect was b8ing btw, no way someone here actually thinks pepe is a "white supremacist meme"
>mfw I don't even know a chick that hot irl

A princess truck?

Reminded me of this, kek

>impossible to find parking for Silverado or whatever other full sized truck.
spotted the cuck who can't even drive

Aren't these vehicles for niggers tho?

Y'all aren't niggers are you?

Essentially no matter what you own, you're a cuck in someone's eyes. Own a truck = cuck with a tiny dick, own a miata = cuck who likes it up the ass.

Just enjoy what you want.... unless you want a prius; then you truly are a cuck and your wife has multiple Bulls named Terry.

The point of the thread is vehicles that trigger cucks, not vehicles for cucks.

you forgot
>his wife doesn't let him buy the car he wants
>he proceeds to call other people who aren't pussy whips "small dicked"

i know a genuine nu male. shitty beard, went kind of bald so shaved it all, hipster glasses, literally cucked. the works.

this is what he drives.

he's an "MRA"

aw shiet
I can't believe the fucking numales are cucking us out of our vehicles

kek, well played
>mfw

It's tripping me out that I've eaten at that restaurant before.

this one?

>MRA
>cucked
What? MRAs tend to be pathetic but how are they cucks? If anything they're part of the people rebelling against the cucking that's been taking place.

They are actively cucking themselves.

cuck (noun) : any person I disagree with

>triggers nu-male cuck
>driven by alt-right "blame everyone else for my problems even though I wasted all my money dumping it into truck cosmetics" cuck

Nah m8, a cuck is anyone who is spineless and puts up with ridiculous shit because his ideology tells him he'd be "problematic" otherwise.

Things cucks say:
>muh privilege
>muh emissions
>muh refugees
>muh feminism
>muh prius
>muh starbucks

go project somewhere else tumblrfag.

u wot m8? ZZ Top is GOAT band.

Damn right.

I think he might be ironically shitposting
Yeah, and those cars are badass. And there's hot chicks who the feminists would claim that are being "objectified". Hence, they trigger cucks.

HAHAHA, I didn't know they had done this. Merci ZZ Top, absolutely based. I bet they would even join us in hating stancefags, ricers and priuses. Is ZZ top the musical incarnation of Veeky Forums?

Alt-righters only like jap and euro vehicles

alt-right is heavily influenced by anime memes and yuroright movements

I've been called alt-right here before. I love muscle cars and hate jap cars.
That said, I'm not alt-right, I'm just a natsoc who sees Trump as a refreshing change and a step in the right direction.

Possibly
>tfw no red hot rod with a fender amp for a stereo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

>tfw no fender amp
I have to use my computer to process my guitar's signal because I can't even afford an amp right now.
Shit's expensive in the third world

No way, they're boomers and Veeky Forums is a bunch of boomer-hating milennials

>Veeky Forums is a bunch of boomer-hating milennials
don't confuse a loud minority with Veeky Forums

>a loud minority

>all this cuck kek meme shit
I wish /pol/tards would suck each-other's dicks so they can finally break their virginities and be happy.

Hi Connor, you fat fuck.

Also E-1 through E-3 "I ain't got no bills because I live in the barracks trash, so I want something That I won't be able to drive 8 months out of the year while I am being cheated on by my hometown sweet heart."

>Face looks like a matte finish
>Everywhere else is a blotchy throw rug of sheen

It's like when chicks put so much makeup on their face, their next is like Nkorea vs SKorea, same goes with he rest of the body.

I wish I had an unreasonably huge american muscle car with a ludicrous torque curve just to trigger greencucks.

Isnt a hummer a cuck mobile for a guy with an inferiority complex?

isn't this just a meme for guys with an inferiority complex?

Id fuck him.

He knew his GF was cheating on him for a about month before she finally broke up with him

(she was cheating on him with me)
((she's fat))
(((and a weeb)))
((((we almost got engaged))))

Do zz top live in their mums basements and never get any pussy?

fuck you, I'm not living at my mums basement

lel me too
I'm pretty sure that any car that they ask you what you "need" it for triggers them.

>him
>almost engaging an adulteress
enjoy getting cucked

she's a kennedy.

her and probably her kids will votte democrat.

question is- who will Arnold's other son vote?

This thing triggers plenty of cucks in comifornia.

>I can't believe the fucking numales are cucking us out of our vehicles

Hummers are valid vehicles but not for normal in-city driving. Their wide width meant their extended mirrors intruded into other lanes of traffic. There are places where that mirror might even be dangerous to adjacent items on the sidewalks. That's why H2 was made in order to fit into parking spaces or be able to drive on most marked city streets.

>do you think Arnold's wife will vote for the God-emperor Trump?
Trump was a democrat until after bill clinton did a number of things that soured him. Clinton caused a lot of jobs to move to China with his support of Most Favored Nation trade status for China and various other trade agreements. A lot of USA manufacturing jobs went to China. That mean construction of factory and office building declines for Trump. It's no secret trump makes money from building construction for factory and office buildings even though those hotels seem to get all the publicity. Eventually Trump then switched to republican. So there are a number of personal reaons Trumpy trump doesn't like clinton. He's not a fan of "more of the same" unequal trade policies just because chinese companies paid off the clintons via the Clinton Foundation.

Does this mean I have a huge dick?

I think you mean cars/trucks that cucks drive

>cucks drive hummers
what did he mean by this?

>woman
>cucked
Are you kidding me?

damn that's fucking awesome
moar pics

EGR is the least of your worries when it comes to modern diesels.

That was a RAM, not a Hummer though

>not doing a exhaust fluid system delete

Getting laughed at for driving a Hummer that isn't the H1 doesn't mean triggered cucks

>I feel unmanly for enjoying my gf's strap-on

Sounds like a personal problem desu

Basically anything that has more than 3 cylinders and more then 1.2 litres of displacement.