>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard (embed) (finals start November 4)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLefABKTUmTLsJTSXKlFz4DVhLJKg-gIvm
volskayaindustries.com/
strawpoll.me/11556646
youtube.com/watch?v=idL1kQex-ss
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20750274847
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this game
competitive is shit
silenced so i can't even tell people they're shit

i just leave every game if my team sucks, they deserve the derank

gg ez four gold zarya can't even carry teams this awful

>"user, mei isn't a dps"
>"user, widowmaker isn't a dps"
>"user, junkrat isn't a dps"

Bleu

SR 2994, how fukt am I next game?

I love Jesse McCree

Ppparott stop playing Widow on KotH you freaking cunt.

Her suits sweats?

Fucking just delete defense heroes from competitive.

Take the heroes that are easy to play somewhere else.

It would also improve KotH tenfold if Mei couldn't literally just deny the point whenever she felt like it.

>have leavers backfill comp matches when the timer has run out so the remaining players get less royally fucked maybe
y/n?

>JAMISON FAWKES!

what did he mean by this?

First for don't make Sombra cry. Sombra is to be loved and cuddled.

>On the last episode of /owg/ one autist defended his f2p version of Overwatch
>Will he come out victorious or just prove that he is a master baiter
>Stay tuned to find out

>tfw someone compliments you on your flicks

>I am going to fuck this korean girl.

sombra isn't a real person

There wouldn't be such a problem if there was atleast something for the effort, all we get are these vague things and another timer.

Yes, but they should not gain or lose skill rating. That way, you also get a pseudo-practice mode version of comp.

you are toxic and are making your team-mates perform worse by berating them. If you started to suck a little dick, you'd go up hundreds of rank points.

Any time your team-mates do something good, suck their dick a little bit
>damn, genji is going HAM
>clutch res mercy!
>great pick on the ana, roadhog!

Given good positive reinforcement, people will perform at their best, given negativity when they make mistakes will cause them to get tilted.

also FYI its a team game, no one player can carry without being supported

>Amélie Lacroix
I want to hug the smug.

Shimadas

D.Va is for healthy relationships with people her own age, not exploitative age difference ones

sorry, wrong term, "desperate" was the word I meant to use. Maybe they were afraid of Blizzard or they were not, but it shows in their game that we see today.

i've been silenced for a month and I never even played competitive before this week
i haven't done anything to my teammates in ranked other than play well

go back to lolg sky williams

based

Are brothers and should stop fighting

You take that back user.

which Overwatch girl is taking the disproportionately large Torbjorn cock?

>3 man premade
>they have a SILVER Reinhardt
>oh boy, here we go
>stands in the correct position
>stays on chokepoint
>doesn't fall for the tracer distraction on point
>plays pretty much perfectly
>better than most platinums
>he's in the next game and plays well
>he must be doing something wrong
>check his profile
>63 hours on Rein this season
>has never been above 1996

???

I hope the ARG crashes and burns

That way nobody plays Sombra and I can have her all to myself

I be fine with that but it shouldn't punish if you just entered the game if it's pretty much over. If you do manage to win then you get rewarded just not as much. Players that didn't leave still suffer the consequences.

But I want to be Mercy and corrupt the little gamergirl.

I like Mei, but she really should not be able to contest in ice.
>TEAM KILL
>mei shitter that died first comes back
>iceblock
>contesting with a sliver left
>suddenly gravitron + justice + die die die
>lose

what the fuck did you even do? Ive been silenced for 24h before for being obnoxious with 'ez game'

but a month is either dozens of reports or repeated offenses, either way its your fault.

PS dick sucking meta works

what is Sombra's master plan?

quickplay with friends, we compete to see who can come up with the best insults and laugh about it in mumble

>its a 4 stack of masters get a couple diamonds on their team so they abuse the "1 person leaves right away so the match cancels, then he rejoins but it cancels anyway and they don't loose anything just because they got 2 diamonds" episode.

seriously, last 3 games have had this happen. I didn't choose to get matched with master's, and the other team also has diamonds so its even so why waste everyone's time by doing this?

>twitch whore
>implying that there's anything left uncorrupted to begin with
besides, rape is wrong

What's this? What game?

i've been playing Mr Trashmouse a lot lately, heard him humming some Tchaikovsky after a multikill, and got inspired to make a classical playlist for the best pyrotechnic havoc experience.

It contains some of the most popular and most famous tracks of this genre, but I still seek for some lively and energetic tunes. Help, anyone?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLefABKTUmTLsJTSXKlFz4DVhLJKg-gIvm

>you will never go on a shopping spree with Reaper

島田姉妹

>no animu exploring the dojo days of shimadas

Sometimes good players fall through the cracks and are held back by shitters.

So since the OP is holiday themed, who here would like to see an Overwatch version of A Christmas Carol?
Who would each character be?

>silenced so i can't even tell people they're shit
>why I was silenced???? I just played welllll

You probably are an annoying shitter who starts to blame the team at his first death. Kill yourself cancer, you deserve to be stuck in gold

>Start bursting down Reinhardt shield anytime I even catch a fucking glimpse of it
>Win every match

>silenced for a month
Toxic players like you should just go back to league\dota\whatever shit game you came from.
we don't need fucks like you polluting our games.
>also not knowing sucking dicks in teamgames makes your team be mroe confident, hence play better.
Jesus christ.

When I play Mei, I always get a lot of kills, but I don't do that much overall damage. Is that bad?

>he will never raise you into a perfect husbando for himself
this is my curse

Does this mean we're not friends anymore? If I thought you weren't my friend. I just don't think I could bare it.

last hitting is considered skillfull in some games...

So is this:

volskayaindustries.com/

A dead end for the ARG or have we moved on?

Fareeha

le le toxic memaymay x d

le online games are for community-building and having a good time with fun people that you meet online from r/gaming!

have fun with your friends, fuck everybody else, especially if they're shit at the game

>not seeing eliminations as bullshit
Wew

>"Toxic"

The shibboleth of League. Kill you'reself.

How would Widowmaker react to hot mom kink?

impassively, she has no emotions

Reinhardt as The Ghost of Christmas Present is a given.

Obligatory Waifu/Husbando-Poll post

strawpoll.me/11556646

I'm a big fan of the planets (Jupiter in particular), and this piece is my all time favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=idL1kQex-ss

>20 tick
DEFEND THIS

considering you made this post I'd say I did a good job at both.

your friends probably reported you to be funny. I got banned in league for a week a couple years ago because after every game we'd mass report each other. One of my friends got a permaban because he kept that shit up and got reported a lot in solo queue.

your bait it too stale

aren't there diminishing returns on reports though
like even if you report someone every single game won't it only count for 1 real report

i'm guessing, I don't know if this actually works but I feel like it should

>bait

Defend this

>not understanding you need teamwork in a TEAM game.
I'm surprised you know how to construct sentences
>thinking the term is owned by league
??????????????????
this is a term used in the E N G L I S H L A N G U A G E.
What the fuck?

>a good Widowmaker can literally dictate the pace of a game if she's well guarded / stays with her team
>people want her buffed

In which situations do you use Ana's scope?

>''user, my armor. Please.''

Reinhardt's success is decided by the rest of the team. Holding RMB does shit if no one is there to use it.

would she help out?

>this is a term used in the E N G L I S H L A N G U A G E.

yeah just like problematic and ugh and ... and XD (unironically)

THEY'RE ALL PART OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE GUYS STOP JUDGING ME FOR THE WORDS I CHOOSE TO USE

First you say they were greedy, now you say they were the exact opposite just to try to hold in more players? please make up your mind when bullshiting

depends on the game. League had a horseshit tribunal system and the customer service were brain dead retards so they just looked at the amount of reports on an escalated case and went "lul toxic, permabanned" without reading them.

Why doesn't Mercy have any synergy with Torbjörn in game even though they are a couple? She should be able to heal or damage boost the turret, and use it as an anchor point for guardian angel

Organs made me unsure about this, but later on it got sooo good, great addition!

vs pharah or picking out a mercy from a nest

Is there any confirmation or rumors tomorrow will have the Overwatch reveal? Or will it be the day after?

Tracer is one of the Ghosts. Reaper is the other one.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20750274847
A simple request exploded into drama due to a Top 500 player who needs to remind everyone of his ranking

It is hitscan so you can click on (or near) the target instead of having to lead.

You should always be amidst your allies, so the scope should be used most of the time.

>ugh is a term in the english language
>XD is a term in the english language
Please open a fucking dictionary and look these up. The results might shock you.

>implying that Mercy/Torbjorn is canon
the worst ship that she has, not even joking

King of Instruments nigga, the organ is what I love about it.

I want smug to sit on my face until I die

yea should be tomorrow since thats when there's the conference on new heroes and maps for OW

i expect some cheesy shit like the presentation getting "hacked" and then sombra reveals herself

What can I say it was a good show

>torbjorn could have an 8 inch cock as dwarfism doesn't affect penile growth

no wonder angela is all over him at the halloween party. she probably saw his bulge

I love how you're just arguing with the semantics of the previous post over and over without actually arguing any kind of point

*shouldn't be amidst

You should be in a position where you can see as much of the team as possible in the fewest degrees.

>We don't need three DPS.
>"Umm, Mei is an off-tank."

Jesus, I said "greedy" as in greedy for players.

fucking "me no english very bueno", ok??

Mei is as much of a tank as Roadhog

Yes, people play video games to have a good time and have fun, they sure don't want to hear an underaged faggot crying at them and you sure aren't having a good time if you keep getting mad and scream like a bitch.

Also even if you want to play competitive you should know that what actually matter are your skills, even if you lose a game or two because of teammates you should still keep advancing in rank if you're good.