/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

mouth fucked to death: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/109915
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/109923
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for battlenun

HIGH WALL FC
PASS dsg

>blackknight sword
>crossbow
>demon's fists
What armor for a Dante build?

I want to touch Patty's belly button and run my finger inbetween her breasts, then put my thumb in her mouth after she goes limp from fucking!

What was his endgame?

Is there a need for any magic, or can a quality build be just fine.

and is the 40/40/40/40 mercenary build the best?

any recomended weapons/armor/shields/parry items?

Im new ish to ds3

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

reposting from last thread
Choose your last DLC :

1) A bunch of awesome BB style trick weapons in a bundle waiting for you in firelink shrine, fun without being overpowered. Also gives you a special covenant item that changes your roll into a quickstep (fashion only, no extra iframes). No new area.
2) Lore-heavy new areas, numerous cool and challenging bosses, amazing level design but no equipment.
3) The last DLC is just one room with a covetous demon reskin. His boss weapon is a slightly stronger follower sabre. You get to enjoy the fanbase's reactions.

Patty Zan please post in this thread.

Is 32 vig and 35/35 int/fai enough for a pyro?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/109915

> she goes limp
>she
>>>limp
Ya blew it.

Was he right?

HEY YOU! Show me your waifus.

So word is all the DaS3 content creators also got hit by the ban waves and banned. What do they do now?

Probably going to have to be 2, because while I love new gear 1 doesn't have any armour sets and those are always what I look forward to the most.

>Covetous Curved Sword
>drains hp, fp, stamina, and souls on hit

My waifu is ugly

Waifufags kindly fuck off.

Why does everybody always say that Dark Souls is dark fantasy? Isn't it more of a mythic fantasy setting?

Hard to find a chest piece with coat that fits him.
Undead legion maybe?

First for Corvus

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form

This is about what the current votes are looking like. I'd make some complaints myself about where some bosses ended up being placed, but I'll try to remain impartial.

>Witchtree Branch and Saint-tree Bellvine can boost cast speed even when offhand
>the boost is exactly equivalent to the sage+2
>They don't stack
I'm done with my testing

Get a real job instead of living off the allowance of kids.

Bare chest and leather pants is the obvious answer here.

>Finger tip

>ENB takes a million fucking attempts at Friede
How the piss did this guy ever finish Old Hunters? Or maybe he never did, seeing as something always happens before he actually plays Bloodborne on cam.

Sure, I'll fuck my waifus

Did you break your finger?

>40/40/40/40 mercenary
I'm assuming that you mean vig/end/str/dex

and you can make that same thing but with more points to spare if you use warrior instead

I use mercenary so I can cast some regen like this though (can swap priestess out for hornet etc):
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/109923

Is this the average? How's the median compare?

How about you have a nice day you wonderful person?

Lore.

If it wasn't the last dlc I would be glad for weapons and cool levels and bosses. But since it's the last one I want it to wrap up as much shit as possible.

Soulsfu: painter girl.
Actual waifu: Shinobu.

Shit waifu

Sounds about right for me.
Y-your waifu's shit!

Here is the blind waifu I made to play the DLC.

Placement is based on both the Median and Average, so as to help reduce the influence of outliers.

Yeah, if you get in too close pointing looks really fucked up.

Easily 2.

Don't see how anyone could disagree with this. I consider some of those bosses to be higher than credited but only for personal reasons and preferences. This looks like a very good average/objective view of things.

pcfcbf?

You could probably poke someone's prostate with that

nigger what the fuck is that

just pcfc

I am the only ultra in a sea of dex
sinking

No bf's allowed.

CMON YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
GREATWOOD IS A GOOD BOSS SAY IT WITH ME
GREATWOOD IS A GOOD B.O.S.S
also who the fuck likes aldrich fight
it's so fucking boring
dragonslayer armor , vordit , abyss niggers and deacons should be god tier

Lol, 2 without question.
Who gives a shit about "Bloodborne-style trick weapons" at the expense of everything else when you could just play Bloodborne?

When we get DLC2, Dark Souls 3's PVE will have 3 "forks" in the late game so it'll feel less linear.

Crystal sage does not deserve to be low tier, everyone just finds him easy because they killed him with their melee build who can easily facetank him.

aylium

it looks fine from far away where you're supposed to see it.

>healing invader
>host not ganking them

what the fug art thou doing, user

can someone drop me life ring +3 or cholanthy ring +2

PS4

Listen only to the sound of my voice. Let your mind relax. Let your thoughts drift. Let the bad memories fade. Let peace be upon you. Surrender yourself to your dreams. Let them wash over you like the gentle waves of the bluest ocean. Let them envelop you. Comfort you.

Imagine somewhere calm. Imagine somewhere safe. Imagine yourself in a frozen forest. You're standing in a clearing. Trees around you so tall, they touch the sky. Pure white snowflakes fall all around. You can feel them melt on your skin. You are not cold. It cannot overcome the warmth of your beating heart. Can you hear it? You only have to listen.

You hear it slowing? You're slowing it. You are in control. Calm. At peace

Greatwood is better than Aldrich but that's not saying much.

>gravetender below vordt
how? it's the same fucking thing with better moveset and a chainmom thrown in

What a nice butt.

Wolnir and Cursewood should switch places.

i didn't even notice it, i'm tabbed out a lot sorry

>dragon slayer armor
i always forgot that nonissue even exists
>vordt
stand under him
>abyss watchers
stand behind them
>deacons
r1

having good lore and story (none of them do) doesn't make them good bosses anyways

Greatwood isn't particularly engaging. It's slow placed, gives you a lot of breathing room, and isn't difficult to evade. It's a very Demon's Souls boss.

He abandoned Bloodborne

Anyone else felt that fact that Aldritch was devouring gwyndolin and using him as a puppet took away the attention from the maneater himself? And that a lot of the moves were extremely similar to ds1 gwyndolin.

N-no

I guess I won't be returning to this game despite owning a season pass. I'll surely be banned because of items I got via CE some patches ago.

There are different expectations for a DLC boss and the first boss after the tutorial.

Maybe pointing looks better when you have thick gloves. I guess the model's hand fucks up to compensate for armor.

Just family share and CE a new character, familia.

it's true, the days of pcfcbfs are in the past

though i still host them sometimes, but the bfs are long gone. only literal who metabois now. though NMS is still alright

If it's literally anything but 2 I will curl up in a corner and cry

Right hand
Arty's GS
Farron GS
Knight's cbow
Left hand
Demon fists
Dancer's blades
Sniper cbow

I don't believe it.

Don't play with my feelings, what happened to the cute bfs? Where are they?

fug, my game crashed
sorry guys i'll get it back up and running

Looks bretty gud

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I-it's true.... i don't recognize any bfs at the fc except depression

why has god forsaken us

But why mang?
He's saying he didn't like BB because he disliked some of the themes but isn't Dark Souls really dark too? Just excuses because he doesn't dare say he doesn't like the game?

are you going to resummon the vig gouge quickstepper?

well I already have family shared the game on an alt account and that has way more CE edited item gains on it since most of my PvP was done on that account, I will try it at some point before risking anything on main account when I feel like playing DaS3 again

>Fighting style - Are their individual gimmicks strong and fluid? How does it pair against different player builds? Multiple players?
>Difficulty - Is there a cheesy tactic that will always work on them? How long do the fights last? Are their attacks and punishes reasonably fair?
>Aesthetics - Is the lore coherent with the fight? How well does the bgm blend in and is it consistently good? Nice looking arena?
Prioritize from top to bottom.

She's in here somewhere.

You might recognize me if I was a boring shit like everyone else and always played on the same character

Valorheart is pretty hard to use against experienced players but holy fuck when latency ain't a bitch it can wreck some major shit, especially with leo.
Is this the best combination of combat potential and skill required from user out of all weapons in the game?

Also in spook mode

Because red jelly

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any tips on being a good PCFCBF?