/krog/ - Kronos General

Alex is our boy edition.

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw
kronos-wow.com/2016/10/26/discord-announcement/
webm.land/w/j8tJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would let Alex suck my dick no homo though.

>alex OP

what a waste of perfectly good chocolate

>Indi makes a second mc raid not coming to ours
>that is okay because he isn't raiding with us in bwl or in our guild
>he rejoins the guild when we finish bwl progressing
>that is okay because he will now join our mcs where we lack tanks and we struggle
>indi doesn't stop his MC raid
>that is okay because that means that its his own decision and will get him lootbanned
>any other player in the guild is insulted and lootbanned if they go to another MC raid
>Indi isn't
>Indi can rename his raid to a 'second nihilum' raid
>it's a nihilum raid but he keeps all the gold
>the excuse is to farm more oranges
>three new orange drops are completely wasted on a pug and arizonatears (the normie who doesn't raid with us or even logs)
>He isn't lootbanned and the gold is used to buy his e-girlfriends stuff
>the entire guild just paid for puddi's 100% mount
Why is this allowed?

But WHOOOO are the 2 secret ERPrs

None of this will happen on nost 2. Just quit Kronos already. It's going to die anyway.

gee why do you think?
One of the main reasons I don't join these autistic Veeky Forums guilds is exactly this, people can't stop sucking his dick. Bunch of fucking retards

I don't remember this kind of degeneracy on the horde side on Nostalrius.

stop shilling, literally nothing will change
You'll make a few guilds and the one that's most autistic will win

Thank lord at least now we'll have a decent pop so I can play safely with normies

>get invited to Nihilum
>"hey guys, what's u-"
>immediately someone named Indi asks me in /g "hey man, this server sucks, riiiight? so who do you wanna erp with?"
>reply "erp?"
>guildchat instantly filled with "omg who is this guy", "what is wrong with him?" "wtf"
>Indi: "haha, nice, man, you got us, now tell us who you want"
>quickly tab out and google tells me what it means
>think they're just fucking with me and play along "I dunno, who wants to roleplay with a sad sack of shit like me?"
>someone named Kasandra offering his character
>stops typing as soon as I say I'm lvl5 and don't even have 1g
>Madti whispers: "hey cutie, I will totally erp with you, just give me your 20s, I will not just put you ignore right after trading, trust me"
>wtf man
>some guy called Longview now going on about in /g how he never gets any ERP while I see his character sitting on a naked black paladin in IF
>jokingly say "well I guess I'll take this Paddi guy"
>Indi: "if you ever want T2, join us in discord right now"
>join the discord voice channel
>immediately hear 2 women simultaneously moan and whisper "oh Grude, please go on" followed by "Och yeah, valkyri, noo start toochin' madti's snatch an' ye, comfy, come ower haur tae me."
>accidentally interrupt them with a simple "hello"
>now some guy (see Indi's name blinking so it must be him) literally exploding: "oh look who's here... LISTEN FUCKER, HER NAME IS PUDDI AND SHE'S NOT A GUY, HERS IS A FEMININE PENIS, ALRIGHT?"
>"o-okay sorry"
"good, man, now post a picture of your pupper, dude"
>"I don't have one sorry"
>You have been banned from this discord server.
>quickly tab in-game and see how I get kicked out of the guild by Automute after he was ordered to do so by "Glurf"

Don't join this guild. I can't wait for Nost2.

me and you

>Thank lord at least now we'll have a decent pop so I can play safely with normies

Pains me to say it but this seems like the better alternative compared to the drama in these guilds. Does every person that visit Veeky Forums have to be the full opposite spectrum of a normie? It's like a guild full of /a/ people.

I would play with normies but I've had some pretty bad experiences.

xD

>report all the poopy poster images
>hotpocket eaters don't do it for free
REEEE

Mods only delete posts that make them butthurt.

Nope not me

How about you dump gore instead. At least it's interesting in a way.

Why would you ever EVER join a Veeky Forums guild?

>letting indi join a guild dedicated to avoid normies
>he spends all his time linking reddit images in discord
>obvious complete normie
>surprised when he's actually an asshole towards everyone

well, all the experiences I've had with Veeky Forums guilds have been bad (except on GD) so I'm guessing it's time for a change

>seems like the better alternative
it definitely is.
The sad thing is not every member is like this, only the few autistic who also happen to be core most of the time.
Then you have the absolute normalfag raidleader/guidleader who abuses these sad , mentally unstable people.
Fuck anyone who stands behind indi, you're either an autistic memer or are legit retarded.

The memes.

Also, the bonds between Veeky Forums nerds seem stronger.

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius II or Crestfall with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

Nihileaks here with the list of Nihilum normies:
>Indi
>Tempest
>Jaime (not Murder though)
>Madti
>Longview
>Imini
>Arteras
>Enemy
>Alxlight
>Mavaqt

How about the person with the highest tanking per second gets to determine who gets loot.

who?

Reminder this is what we are, this is where we are from and its who we are as players
youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw

who?

>women
>not normal
worst fucking list I've ever seen sort yourself out lad

who?

>being this new

Murder is a man

who?

If you have a job you're not allowed in the nost guild.

t. Ituh

HAHAHAHA NIHIKEKS

pathetic

mage or warlock

?

Mage if you want to cruise through PvE and PvP.

Do either as a gnome if u wana play on hardmode.

hourly reminder to sell your twinstar account before it becomes worthless and you have a worthless account on a dead server

nost2.0 2k17 is the future

As far as player skill goes
Wpsg>nosg>>>krog

most of wpsg cant even clear nerfed WotLK content though

But nerfed wotlk content is harder than anything nosg or krog has ever done.

Getting 40 autists to learn boss strats and execute them correctly is harder than anything in WotLK.

implying all 40 of them need to know the """"tactics"""".
""""Tactics""""" which take a total of 1 minute to explain before the fight

Lol @ WOTLK, you dick of a pussy become a male

Lmao you can do most vanilla raids with 25 people who actually pay attention to mechanics.

Would love to see people here doing something relativly easy like yogg or mimiron

>go to silithus to farm some herbs
>find giant raids of people farming Cenarion Circle rep
How come I haven't seen any news about this update? Latest is of some Discord update and before that was the argent dawn update
kronos-wow.com/2016/10/26/discord-announcement/

even freya if your group is stupid.
Also doing these in full ICC gear doesn't count

nosg and krog can't clear WotLK content either

Nihilum is carrying Uristmcmug and Comfy through BWL. This is way harder than Yogg0 or Lk hc combined.
Also
>pve skill on private servers where many mechanics don't work
lol

can someone confirm were rolling horde on nos2?

>playing shitty private servers
Nice excuses, not like vanilla bosses have more than 1-2 mechanics

Here is confirmation

Roll whatever faction you want. There will be guilds on both factions. Some of them will die, then new ones will form, then they'll probably die again too. Then some random autist who used to play with /wpsg/ and probably has a bad reputation as a leader will make a new guild and it will be flavour of the month, but then it will disband when people get tired of raidloggers and "cores" and shit like that. It's a never ending cycle.

I'm not saying don't play with Veeky Forums, but in my opinion it would be best not to depend on anyone or expect too much and eventually join a normie guild.

And no, this isn't about anyone in particular, it's just been happening almost since 2012, and things only get worse over time because the game is getting older and all the decent people (as in decent personalities and attitude) are leaving and it's just the hardcore autists remaining.

we'll be playing alliance

t. ERP faggotd

>implying you can't ERP as horde

orb of deception exists for a reason, buddy

>needing that
FemOrcs and Femsaken are top tier tbqh

I'm not even sure what people here consider a "normie" guild. As far as i can tell, "normie" is anyone that doesn't converse in memes nonstop and shitpost guildchat all night.
The kind of people in almost any "normie" guild on a packed vanilla server would be what Veeky Forums is when it isn't concentrated pockets of underage autism (like here).
Everyone has a bad experience in guilds sometimes, but it's not like the fags here have any closer bonds than anyone else. Shitposting on the same general doesn't mean shit. Purely my own experience, but the neets here are far more clique oriented than "normie" guilds. It's really odd.

>Fuck anyone who stands behind indi, you're either an autistic memer or are legit retarded.

indi hasn't been a RLer nor an officer for months, you're thinking of glurf

do any of you shitposters even play on kronos or are you just asshurt at Lndi for something he did to you on nost?

Some of these /wpsg/ + /nosg/ refugees still think indi is in a position of power for some reason. In reality it is all Glurf+the Clique who run things.

guess who is the top of the totem pole on the clique

Glurf

Nostalrius 2 is gonna be great for me. I can't wait to play horde again. It's been too long since I have.

Probably going to be a tauren shaman. Chain heal makes my dick hard.

>deleted

not so tough are you now clique lover

>clique shill is also the poopy poster

realy makes you think...

What race class combo gives the best warcraft 3 feeling

orc shaman of course

>check out pally leveling spec
>skipping pursuit of justice
>waiting until almost max level to get consecrate
That last one I can understand but holy fuck dude, you don't get a mount till level fucking 40. You should be doing all you can to increase your speed.

Reminder to be nice to druids

bend over and suck my dick

Druid cuteposting in /nosg/ soon

D2 set

Redpill me on Grud

Fat scottish pedophile who grooms young teenage boys like Comfy

cant understand a fucking thing that guy says

>mfw retards have literally been farming MC and BWL for 3 years

webm.land/w/j8tJ/

WE WUZ NINJAZ

haha nice webm FF!!! keep em coming only good content producer itt

How long is Blizzcon?
Can't wait for the nasalrius/valkyrie announcement

thats not really a big deal though right

Discord invite please!

>Nost 2.0
Is this actually something or are people just getting their hopes up?

bit of both maybe, mostly the former I'd like to think.

It depends on whether or not you consider Elysium getting the nost database to be "Nost 2.0"

Well I guess its back to running around the troll starting zone for me then

>this is the man insulting you in raids

cute

>i'll never crawl under his desk and blow him while he plays
end my life

you are relentless puddi

>this is his dick

I want /wpsg/ back.
To many estrogen leaking cocksuckers in here

At least we suck big manly cocks like instead of shit covered dicks like Pickles' mummy