Why do people have to ruin a car just to appeal to lowest common denominator retards?

Why do people have to ruin a car just to appeal to lowest common denominator retards?

Pic related

>Veeky Forums

Why do people have to ruin a generation, just to appeal to lowest common denominator retards?

Quote related.

Because it's their car and they are free to express themselves in anyway they wish because it's their property and we live in a free country.

>itt: "you shouldn't like things I don't like!" The bus rider edition.

Pic related. Most people think this is dumb, but I think it's kind of funny/quirky/cool. It's his car, let him do what he wants.

I agree. Visually a person can do whatever they want in order to express themselves. The ONLY area where I feel a need to disagree is extreme stance, as it compromises the vehicle, and effectively breaks it. Lowering a car is completely fine, and can improve efficiency, but that takes it to another level.

That sums up carthrottle in one image desu

Thanks anons, you have opened my eyes

WRONG
This is carthrottle in one picture

>"I agree, unless I really don't like it"
you are no better than a SJW and their whole "your free speech ends where my feelings begin" thing

Its a GTR, there isn't exactly much to ruin.

Assmad GM cuck alert

Fuck you and your Ford GT.

Why the fuck would i buy a Ford?

what's a good color scheme for a gtr? I like the design etc, only Ive never seen one in real life with a nice paintjob. Its always black rims and matte grey carwraps which looks really tacky to me

And the only people who whine about SJWs are /pol/ who guess what? Are the first to get triggered then try to censor anybody who disagrees with them

if you have a big enough channel, a meme Vinyl Wrap could rake in the views and not damage the car.

light blue with tasteful gold wheels

I agree with anything that doesn't cripple the vehicle. That's what I'm saying. Would you let a person kill themselves under the pretense of "it's their life"?

>Why do people have to ruin a car just to appeal to lowest common denominator retards?
For attention. When it's something pricier than a shitbox, attention feat. look how wealthy I am. Oil money Arab lads, etc.

>muh expresshun
You're welcome to express yourself however you feel. Likewise, I'm free to think that you're a retard for it in the same way I'd think some drooling cunt with a slack jaw shambling down the street is probably retarded.

GTR fans are the lowest common denominator retards?

Better question is how are you going to stop said person from ending their life/car. Ultimately it's their choice. You don't have to agree with it to accept it for what it is.

Yeah, but how are you going to stop them

i remember that carpet

Because those who do that are the lowest common denominator and want to appeal to their peers.

normies did this

yeah that is worse

That hurt my feelings