What's the least comfortable car you've ever driven or ridden in?

What's the least comfortable car you've ever driven or ridden in?

90 something sentra. Complete shit box. 90's civics are close. I feel bad for the fools that put money into eg hatches lol

a drift e86

My gmc 2500 can be pretty rough at low speeds. But at 85- 90 On the freeway, it's smooth as fuck.

Miata, fell for the meme and test drove one. I see the hype, but not for me. Im much happier in a land yacht.

I've ridden in a Chrysler Town & Country. The seats were so, so terrible. I had a horrible pinched nerve in my back from it.

Renault Kangoo, worst rattlebox i've ever driven. The seats were hard as fucking rocks, it was noisy as hell and it was even uncomfortable to look at.

jeep patriot and volvo s40

i am a big ass guy and the view point from the drivers seat sucks. looking and checking your mirrors is horrible

backseat of this

2015 Nissan Micra

Took it for a 20 hour straight drive through the Netherlands, Germany and Austria only stopping for gas.

Everything fucking rattled, the wind noise was horrendous, the car wobbled at 150 km/h plus like it was about to tip over and the supercharger made a constant whining noise that could drive any man nuts. It's also highly unsuitable for anyone above manlet lengths. The seat didn't go far, back and down enough and the steering wheel didn't budge at all. In the same fashion that someone won't fuck off from the left lane if they see a nissan micra in the rearview mirror. Can you really blame them though.

After 20 hours in this hunk of manlet shit my back was fixed shut in a sort of hunched over position which didn't go away until 3 full days of rest later.
It's a dreary hunk of shit.

a Zaz 968

Of all the shit I have driven, nothing let me down more than an H2.

Complete blind spot. Not like one, but everything. I couldn't see out of the fucker.
Rough ride on country roads. Punched my kidneys worse than a lowered Honda.
Super small interior. Door panels were like 8in thick making the inside feel mega cramped.

Other than status, I don't understand why these are even made?

2005 Ford Expedition as a passenger. My father would take us on long family trips in it and the back seat was literally the least comfortable seat I've ever been in, worse than the slimline Recaro seats on many Airbus aircraft. Thankfully I turned 18 in 2008 and thus the family trips stopped as I left for college.

why porsche even put in back seats i will never know

When these Grand Cherokees came out, you were in for a rough ride if you bought one brand new. They were comfy enough inside, but the suspension was really stiff and you felt every little pothole.

Otherwise I hate smaller cars. There are a bunch of comoact sedans I have driven where I can never get the seat to a place where I feel comfortable (which is really low and all the way back).

International trucks are also terrible to drive. Super fucking stiff leaf springs. They have the air suspension drivers seat but you will hit your head on the cieling going over train tracks and potholes will give you a bad back. Don't even think about bringing a cup of hot coffee into an International.

Looks comfy, at least the seat bottom to backrest angle is >90 degrees

Forgot pic

Jesus

you have to go full fetal position or you cant fit. I had to, and i'm only 6'1"

Fiat 500

> >90 degrees
you mean

My MX5. Bilstein shocks wasn't the greatest idea since I live in a rural area with shit roads. Sometimes I feel like a stancefag.

A crew cab 2010 f150. I'm a manlet and I felt cramped in that thing.

Nah, he's saying at least the Porsche is "

This. The Bilsteins handle nicely but I can't help but feel I'd be better off getting a newer set of shocks that don't try to break my spine over every shitty surface.

This.
Seats as comfortable as a tree. Interior was pretty damn cramped aswell.

Worst where nothing was actually broken/wrong; MK1 Peugeot 206. No power, clunky gearbox, no space, really bad stereo, seats not designed for humans, terrible headlights and unnecessarily soft suspension

What year was it? I've owned multiple third and fourth generation Voyagers/T&Cs/Caravans and they've reliably had extremely comfortable captain's seats in the front and bench seats in the mid/rear.

To please lawyers

Sweet turbo, user

Honestly, Aston Martin Vanquish.

It felt like it had no suspension at all... and the seats felt like they were filled with packing foam.

Oh shit, a pebble, this is gonna hurt.

Fucking late 90s, early 2000s XJ8. The outside decieves you with images of soft, supple leather that even further cushions your baby ass from the riding-on-a-cloud suspension. In reality you're packed in like a fucking sardine with your head hitting the roof if you're any taller than 5'10" and leg room being just as scarce. Shitboxes with tattered seats at least have practicality to fit pretty much anyone

Riding in that car for 2 hours fucking sucked

2011 nissan micra.

Fucking horrible, sitting in the back even at 5'9" I'm cramped, dizy and feel sick after 10 mins. My whole family and friends feel the same. Gearbox feels like it's plastic, atrocious ride, noisy as fuck, steering might as well be a video game.

3000gt has the same bullshit gimmick rear seats.
I keep mine folded down and use them only in acts of desperation.

Cavalier. What a doo doo car

How many kms did you rack up?

Had a similar experience with a Toyota Yaris.

Worst car I've owned in terms of comfort was a 2006 Chevy 1500 work truck. Manual everything, very unstable and jittery suspension. Awful awful awful.

God forbid you take this thing on a road trip. Felt like I had a herniated disc every time I stepped out.

My rolla is p comfy but it needs progressive springs. My dad has an old land rover and that is the most comfy by far.

The extended cab isn't has bad, but nobody but a manlet would feel comfortable in a RC ranger

Had a really bad time riding in the backseat of a Suzuki Aerio while coming up on MDMA once. What a terrible fucking machine.

Some kind of commercial mercedes van, its basically brand new and my company bought them for us to commute in. The seats are the most uncomfortable shit, theyre like bricks, and the drive to work is 1 hour one way.

Have to ride in one of these pieces of shit every day. Fuck Mitsubishi.

Really? Ive got a 2002 silverado auto, it drives like a car.

>drives one for the first time
>hammer down, kinda quick
>mildly impressed
>enter corner at mild speed
>Textbook definition under-steer
right, right, should have seen that coming.

>not constantly taking rally race lines to avoid under-steer in your fwd shitbox

Had to rent one of these when my car got stolen. Everything rattled, everything was dirt cheap plastic, it was sluggish but the suspension was such shit it still hurt. The seats felt like they were made by fisher-price. Never again.

EK civic.

whoa there buddy, That wasnt MY shitbox.

I own plenty of shitboxes but never a cavalier.

Those are fighting words.

nice turbo bro

They're not bad for 90s shitboxes

Least they have decent ergonomics

Well who the fuck told you a raw, tiny sports car was comfortable?

1992 Suburban that was abused for years as a work truck hauling trailer trash and spics.

The engine barely idles and under ~10mph jerks you around as it revs up and down.

The shift to 2nd gear is like a kick in the ass.

The driver's seat is as far back as it goes and the mount is broken, so it slants towards the driver's door, and anyone below 6' has to sit on a pillow to reach the pedals.

You hit a bump and you bounce for the next mile.

>90's civics are close
Bitch you best be trolling. My 92 Civic EX was perfectly comfy.

Soft top Manuel Jeep wrangler, 98. Don't know why my dad drives that shit pile.

I had to drive one of those fuckers when I was doing drivers ed, holy fuck they were shit. It felt like I was driving a gokart.

3 way tie between Ford Ranger jump seats, passenger seat of a PT Cruiser, and the back seat of a Hyundai Accent

The backseat of an early 3rd gen camaro. Not sure why they even bothered putting seats in the back. If you're over 5'5 you can't sit straight up, not even close.

My 96 civic isn't really uncomfortable
Bad suspension?

My 09 accord since Honda decided to make the seats out of rocks

I drive a bus like pic related on a daily basis. It's a short wheelbase, so the suspension sucks. You feel every bump you go over, everything pops, squeaks, and rattles, the interior sucks, and your feet burn up because you're sitting on the engine.

Cargo area of a 90's Fiat Fiorino diesel.

As a proper passenger (and driver), Chery IQ. Just the vomit interior smell is distracting enough.

"81 vw pick up. ... loved it, but it made me wish I was 5'6"

That i rode in, a clapped out rx7 fc turbo of some sort, it had the bump on the hood.

I just rented a Grand Caravan for a week a month ago, the back seats were pretty terrible. Front seats werent bad. Rented a Town and Country a couple years ago, and it was the same. The T&C had leather and the Dodge cloth. I think the T&C was like a 2014 and the Dodge a 2016.

these fuckers

stanced vw caddy, every single bump makes you cringe as it sounds like the whole car is about to fall apart

probably part down to the garbage stance job, but i doubt theyre the most comfortable cars regardless

Back seats are pretty bad on the T&Cs

The non existent backseat of a '85 camaro

01 Chebby Malibu

I think they expected your leg to be shaped like a spoon to comfortably rest your foot on the gas. Had the car for 7 months and could never get used to it.

Mom's early 2000's VW Polo.

Cramped as fucked and literally everything was made of plastic.

Back seat of my dad's f150 during a family trip for 3 hours

that might have been the most uncomfortable seat I've sat on in my life, it's like at a 80 degree angle

Came here to post this, literally zero room for tall guys