What's the difference between ETFs and mutual funds?

What's the difference between ETFs and mutual funds?

ETF are traded in the stock exchange
Mutual funds are sold by banks/investment banks

what's the difference between Muslims and terrorists?

Muslims are peaceful people who absolutely despise anyone who is remotely liberal. They also destroy ancient civilizations by rewriting their history to suit their mentally ill ideas.

Terrorists are individuals who use fear/terror to attain political gain.

What's the difference between a nigger and a black then?

A nigger commits crime and is violent.
A black is a bit smarter and less violent.

What's the difference between a faggot and a queer then?

A faggot is quite expressive and flamboyant about whatever their line of specialization is.
A queer is a somewhat strange individual who is often gay, but not always. They whine and complain, but this is kept quiet compared to the faggot.

Which makes more money?

It depends on how much money you put in, how you're taxed, which brokerage you use if you buy ETFs. Generally speaking, the less money you put in, the better a mutual fund would be, so long as it holds the exact same value as an ETF.

Should gays be killed?

Absolutely not. Should people with red hats be killed? Should people who use the word 'kill' be killed? No.

but homosexuality is a sin

Let's say I have 3 million dollars to invest, which would be the better option then?

ETFs

They have FAR lower management fees.

Sins should not be punishable by a) The government nor b) death.

An ETF. Though to be precise, you should buy multiple ETFs to keep things diversified.

Can you recommend the ones with the highest returns? I'm thinking of starting a Vanguard account.

$VOO

All in $VOO.

Well, with a vanguard account, you'd be buying mutual funds.

A total market fund, a US equity fund, a small amount with emerging markets, and maybe some world fund. Avoid bonds.

you can buy vanguard etfs too

Yeah I know, but he said he was "thinking of starting a Vanguard account"

sounds like he's unsure of what he wants to do

I'd like to hold a few etfs extra in passive index funds.

Looking for:
Eastern europe ETF, passive, broad and cheap
China ETF, small cap, passive, cheap
China ETF, large cap, passive, cheap
Something western europe that's either very broad or not including DAX and FTSE

Anyone have a decent ticker for these? Can trade american and most european exchanges.

>Avoid bonds.
Why?

I've heard that for small portfolios (less than $10^7), you should just keep it in cash instead to reduce risk. Then you can act on dips or opportunities as well.

Where should I invest if I plan to invest more than 10 million then?