T
E
R

>get to red light
>flick gears into neutral
>it says right there on the dashboard a green 'N' for neutral
>it stalls

wew!

Who's fucking retarded idea was it to make neutral really fucking hard to get into?

Flick it too softly, it goes green but isn't really there.

Flick it too firmly, its in 2nd.

Why is there not a button on the handle bars or something that just puts it in neutral so we don't have to fiddle like mad with it when we need to.

I never put it in neutral at stops anyways usually for safety reasons, I was just experimenting those times.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg
>tfw
post your song when no ybr

dorso

t. projection

Don't respond to me or my posts ever again, kid.

Not but i bet your a nobike cuck

Hey dbt, anyone have some suggestions for some nice riding boots and gloves?

Also when does the fear of power wheelies go away.

Because mc transmissions are manualy operated and non electronic. Lear not to be a homo.

>your

I bet you watch your gf get cucked by nu-males

Finally got my suspension just right.png. Added some more preload and rebound damping to the front which made it dive less and the rear also wobble less on hard braking, and added more preload, rebound and compression damping to rear. Saving for some very small adjustments, I think this is as good as it'll ever get on the stock stuff.

It's so rewarding to dial a bike in just right :3.

Also dunno if I got faster overall or I managed to wear my tires already but I figured I'm on the edge of grip both front and rear much more frequently now.

Ducati might have more parts availability but 2bh I'm a sucker for going fast and the dorso appears to be better at it

>brembos on front
>steering damper
>seat which will allow you to go as far back as you'll go on the bp
>PR2s which are bretty good

No brainer senpai.

>tfw 190E in EU
Do you know this one?
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233466814

>Confirmed for nobike cuckold

I bet you got all the aids from all that tyrone semen faggot

well I see 190E sometimes but not that I would remember anything special
and he said it's in garage so I msy haven't seen it

so I need to be moving forwards when going into neutral?

@15929258
Fuck off with your shitty third world english

YOU'RE not worth another (You)

fuck me I have been looking for cars for the past two hours but haven't found anything good in my area

Rode 3 out of 4 bridges in my town that allow motor vehicles before meeting some friends, then on the way back rode the 4th (and one of the first 3 repeat) testing my new autumn music playlist. Some fine-tuning will be needed, but it was nice riding. I hope autumn still has many days of riding in store.

>ominous captcha

that's why I lowered my standard that much that my dream car is a Fiat Punto
supercars don't even tickle me the slightest anymore uezs
friends wanted to go to auto Messe in Paris yesterday
would have just wanted 5 hours at the fca stand looking at stuff so I didn't come with them
told me they saw a chiron
didn't care
fiat masterrace

just lower your standard that much that you don't care about anything so you can't get disappointed
that's how I managed to not kill myself. everything I do is an achievement for me lel

>Confirmed for nobike cuckold

Dorsoduro, that monster is literally a poser bike with shitty performance.

Ich bin noch nicht so weit, and I wouldn't consider a W124 a supercar
I just want a manual 6 cyl W124 without rust
But your tactic sounds good

>It's another "I give the last reply so I win" episode

I'm a second-year rider on an R3, started out on a Ninja 250. For any anons unfamiliar with the inside-baseball, the Ninja 250 is ranked somewhere in the 3-5 range of best bike, while the R3 and GS500 duke it out over the 1 and 2 slots.

I was always impressed by the performance of the Ninja 250, but it just isn't in the same league as my R3. The drop-off in engine performance when you leave the 250cc class is pretty steep, and it must be even steeper when you look at sub-250cc bikes. I mean this in the least arrogant way possible.

The consensus on /dbt/ is that most of the value-added comes from the additional low-end torque. I can't speak to the quality of other bikes, but the dominance of the R3 self-perpetuates pretty easily. Knowing that I'm riding the best performing bike for its class is a comforting thought.

K

My Kawasaki has a positive neutral finder. It can not shift into second when still. What are you riding?

Also, no neutral at lights == premature clutch wear.

Sure lad

Why didn't you get a bigger bike?

>power wheelies
>fear
When the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Well long story short I ended up with a cbr 600 cause the price was 2 good to pass up. I've got about a grand total of 2 hours riding experience. First time was a 40mile ride home when I bought it and the 2nd time was just fucking around in my subdivision and some empty parking lots to get a feel for the clutch and shit.

>Not jizzing on the oil so the clutch will last longer

Fuck off newfag

What are you, 19?

its an obvious bait post.

I'ts on my 125.

my instructor said neutral is safest because I can immediately get out of the way of danger in 1st.

>cutch wear

come on you autist.

hey guys. I have a question.

I want to start riding motorcycles but I have literally no experience. not even with a dirt bike.

I would really like a harley davidson but the thing is I'm about 6' 3" and 215 lbs. and I'm thinking I'll look retarded on a smaller frame.

I was looking really hard at a 1200 custom harley davidson. but aren't those smaller frames?

what should I look into getting that's beginner friendly but not small?

thanks m8s

>390
>dat curve

Ktm a shit and all and "beginners bike", but I'm a long time rider I'm seriously considering buying a 390 duke for commuting on. Modern technology, ABS, weighs less than your mum and costs somewhere around $6,000USD to buy outright. It would be pure city driving, with very occasional freeway use. I don't know how fast 40HP would get frustrating, though.

26HP for Honda. Seriously Honda?

Fuck off harleycuck

you didn't answer my question faggot

>what should I look into getting that's beginner friendly but not small?
Clearly a bbc.

>Harley

Literally any could be a first bike. they are slow as fuck

>Harley
Gays not welcomed

Wow

A modern R3 has the same horsepower as my 1971 CB350

Neat

So you are on your way. Good.

>finally finish forks
>project has taken so long that the chassis is rusting

but your imaginary bike has old leaf spring suspension

Fuck off cuckboi. Harleycucks not welcomed.

>Harley
>small

Pick one.

THEN what's a good cruiser bike?

Buy it if you don't mind that its made in India by dirty Indians.

>searching madly for photo

I knew you wouldn't believe it...

/dbt/ hates cruisers

although you'll find a few people who like whatever triumph makes

>Cruiser
>Good
Ayy lmao!! Cruisers not welcomed

You CB350 does not make 35 HP.

nvm found them

they're over 4MB though gonna scale them down

cruisers are both ugly and pointlessly hard to use but if you like them then you like them.

Don't start learning one a 1200cc straight away though, get a 250. It has more than enough power to satisfy someone new to riding and is easy enough to control to not scare the shit out of you and potentially send you into a ditch and your death round a bend.

Supposedly a QA check is done in Austria before shipping to the US. I can't find any real reference for that, though.

dont post your cuckbike350, i dont fucking care if you own a bike or not.

Thx sounds about right. As much as I try and ride like pussy the bike wants to just go fast.

Lets see some of you on your bikes

We always post our bikes but not us on them.

Better than hitting neutral too easy like on my CB500, a couple of times I got into trouble downshifting into 1st before a tight corner and the green troll happens, so here I am trail braking into a corner in neutral, afraid of a highside if I go into 1st. One time I did back brake on reaction and drifted the damn back tire midway through...

Too late

Cb350 are old and slow of shit bikes. They got replaced by the cm/cb 250 because it put out almost the same power but lighter.

>Why is there not a button on the handle bars or something that just puts it in neutral so we don't have to fiddle like mad with it when we need to.

Motorcycle transmission shift patterns are legacy tradition from very, very old bike designs. Best shift pattern is neutral at the top then 1,2,3,4,5 so upshifts are positive, but US legislation dictates shifter and brake placement so everyone else copies that and nearly all keep the stupid 1,N, 2,3,4,5 etc pattern.

Modern clutches don't give a shit about being held in at stoplights, but some ancient (and not so ancient Harley) throwout bearings do.

Ignore the Rif-raff. The Big Four Japanese makers all make good cruisers, if you ignore their "beginner / entry level" stuff. Indian is good, if you must have a burger-bike.

>actually being on your bike

You got me

The thing topped out at 70
80 if I Rollie Free-ed it

Do you want cruisercucks? Because that's how you get cruisercucks?

Good. Buy and read a copy of Proficient Motorcycling. Used is fine.

>cb350
more like (c)uck(b)ike350
haha

as you can see my dog is retarded as hell.

I was revving right in front of him and he didn't care.

why all the hate on cruisers? I have a coworker who is like 65 years old and he used to ride Harleys. he said it's one of the best things in life. and I think it would be fun just to cruise on a bike. I'm not looking to haul ass or anything so I don't need a sports bike. and all the other bikes that aren't cruisers or sports bikes look fucking dumb.

do you want me to take pictures of my new(er) bike?

Good job posting it again, we already debunked you last thread and two threads ago.
I ride an R3 and even I'll tell you to fuck off

>naked bikes look fucking dumb

pleb taste

Because cruisers look fucking dumb

any bike without fairing is naked :^)

>Old guy from work that raped my boipucci told me that Harleys a good
>Now I need to buy a harley because there the best

>Nobike: the post

>I would really like a harley davidson but the thing is I'm about 6' 3" and 215 lbs. and I'm thinking I'll look retarded on a smaller frame.

You won't be looking at yourself riding. You will, however, be riding so comfort matters.

Sportsters are abundant at reasonable prices and about the American functional equivalent of R65Anons R65, light, torquey and simple. For a first bike get a clean used solid-mount Sportster, can be 883 or 1200 since 883 displacement exists for insurance reasons and is actually a de-bored 1200. Aftermarket arts support for Harley dwarfs every other motorcycle and everything on them is well understood.

They are docile, torquey but not racebikes. They don't need to be. If want race, buy that later.

Now go visit

xlforum.net/vbportal/modules/Jig/index.php

No other forums matter as far as Sportsters are concerned, but you may like Chop Cult.

Three or not over four grand should get you a nice used Sportster in most of the US. It's common to get better deals depending on your location. This time of year there are plenty for sale so take your time.

BTW they aren't "girls bikes" but most Harley owners are historically illiterate. What they really were was a 1950s "dirt bike". Enduro, scrambles, whatever. Riders back then had huge nads getting air on an Ironhead.

Some of it is perception of Harley's being slow or they can't turn or equal bullshit. Some is bad experiences with Harley riders. Most is just typical dbt tagalong cuckoldry.

Is my aluminum framed dick big enough to satisfy you?

>I suck cocks for a living: the post

Is the a fz750 missing the side and belly fairing?

1990 FZR1000
guy I bought it from must have neglected it
there were mounds of grime in the carbs

That's what ur mum said last night before i rekt her pussay, fagget!!

>I don't need to haul ass or anything

then ride a bicycle or some shit

First of all, take a riding course. All of them teach you how to pass the test, but a good one will teach you how to not die or wreck.

As far as sportys go, look into 72's if they feel too small. The baby apes help stretch out taller riders.

You again, injecting reasoned and informative DAYTA into this shitpost heaven? Please no.

>What they really were was a 1950s "dirt bike".
What they really were were the competitor to the British Invasion. And they destroyed the British bike industry. Before the Sportster, Triumphs were nice, sweet-running bikes. Then Triumph went all dual-carb, hot cam, blah-blah trying to keep up with XLCH (Compitition Hot) performance, and the result was a bike that ran roughly and was hard to start and was still slower than a Sportster.

Sportsters are light and narrow. There are plenty of good Jap cruisers out there too, but this is not the place to go for anything beyond shitposting.

Have some motocross:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nlq561aT08

Fuck off nigger lover. Go suck nigger dick elsewhere

>1990 FZR1000
duh, the lights look nothing like the fz750, what was I thinking

Think most people don't give a shit about maintenance and just ride until something breaks

you're right. I shouldn't have expected much help on 4chins

am i a gigantic fagget for wanting a benelli 302? they're pretty cheap and the reviews are kind

i've never ridden a motorcycle before and just want something to ride on the weekends

what would be a better option?

the thing leaked gas so bad it would have destroyed the things
I have both sides and v piece
Don't have a belly pan but I wonder if it ever had one

A genie appears and will give you any bike you want right now. What do you get?

Cruisers fuck off!