byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/73
byond.com/forum/?post=2079322
youtu.be/IxDOk5r8KUA
youtube.com/watch?v=vosxyQ9OfLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for slimes

Vox are good people.

thanks faggot

>pic

He's not wrong. The only people who regularly read code are Coders (turbofaggots) and powergaymen (niggers)

Remember to fight the Irish menace, resist the baddy paddy.

Ah yes, out of the history of Veeky Forums station I don't think there is anyone I hate more than goofball

Fuck off Cl*ster

You're just as shit tier as Celt and you both need to be banned. It's like Shitlery and Drumpf, nobody wants either of you around but you insist everyone does.

S c o o t a l o o s
>ss13.moe/index.php/poll/73
S o o n

That isn't me though.

Oh, and fuck off with you 'lmao lets remove the roid' bullshit. You're fucking cancer.

Ya, whatever faggot.
Good luck trying to get Spurdos in ever again, I'll block it every time.

I've never said to remove the roid, at any point.

I'd be all for removing the roid if it was replaced with another, more interesting place to explore and mine in. TGstation might be a deathmatch hellhole, but Lavaland is extremely fun to explore.

You support PJB and Sonix's plans to remove it, ergo you support removing the roid. Now either tell them to fuck off with their retarded bullshit or fuck off.

hey clusterfack you know what you should do and i would really appreciate it???
fix Bump()
:^)

>I took 5 days off of work to play SS13

Get lummox to fix bump
byond.com/forum/?post=2079322

Except I've never said that either, and you wont find a single source that I ever have because all you're doing is repeating a lie you've heard.

Hey cluster remember the time you pretended not to be yourself in the thread but everyone knew it was you? wasn't that hilarious?

lummox won't fix bump
lummox will never ever fix bump
it is up to you for you are the chosen one

That was someone else, I was talking to them in the coder discord recently about it.

>i've never said that
Except the design doc on google docs specifically had a comment from you on there stating that you'd support either one of their ideas if they went through with it.

Suspiciously enough however, it seems to be gone. Gee willickers, I wonder where it could have gone, maybe I'm hallucinating!

Or wait, maybe you just deleted it because you realized how fucking thin the ice you're treading is and shit like that could make it crack.

You can check the revision history of every point within the document cant you?

I've got no fucking clue, I don't screw with google enough to know that kind of shit. I do however fucking recall that there WAS a fucking comment from Cluster stating his support for either of PJB or Sonix' retarded 'remove the roid because muh vision' ideas.

>Cluster gets called out on his shit
>suddenly vanishes
hmm....

>ask for evidence
>guy cant find it but swear he remembers it

What more do you expect?

How do I locate the spider ship easily?

my body is on the asteroid, please don't remove it

kayleigh is a vampire. we must unite to defeat her.

fly mindlessly though space until you find it

The doc's owner set the history to hidden.
Like, ages ago. Before the thread found it.

there's no easier way?

Hmmm....
Really.. makes you think

What I personally like most is when antags put in effort to engange in RP and/or come up with something original. After all, it's their main job to make the round interesting for other players.

ERP with an admin until they teleport you to it

[bwoink]

bwoink me harder user-kun

its been 2 hours isnt it time to switch shift?
please call it

refer to
The evidence was there, but the fact of the matter is that now that you've deleted it, there's nobody to get to it.

Face facts fuckface; Everyone knows you are a lying, cheating asshole bent on enforcing your "muh vision" shit on the server, whether or not anybody wants it or not, and the second you try that shit, the community will rain down hell upon you, and more than likely, the big Cluck himself will come to smite your ass for being such a fucking shitter.

>mfw he complains about 2 hour rounds

[BWOINK]

im triggered by the bwoink sound when i get revived or placed into cloning

I'm not sure why you think that would be the case when it's such a retarded claim. The link itself is set to be that anyone can edit the doc, I don't know why google wouldn't let you view the revision history since the only requirement to view it should be edit from what I read online.

I don't know of any setting that allows an owner to force a document revision history to either show, or be hidden. I would like to know if there even if such a setting because I'd toggle it for you to prove this obviously false statement false once and for all.

youtu.be/IxDOk5r8KUA

something about this sound brings out a primal terror in me

it's just a tiny little bwoink
why is it so scary

same here friendo, fucking bwoinks man.
they trigger me and make me scared

it's like a lion's roar or a gun being pointed at you
it's telling you to fight or fly
but with a bwoink your only option is to try and helplessly explain that you killed the clown and the IAA agent because they had been harassing you since last round but it was a metagrudge but you're not to blame and you thought you got a PDA message saying they were lings but then BWOINK and you get told there was no PDA message and you fumble with the chatlog to look and see that there was something said in vox pidgin by a guy named "Fumblenuts" who was a known changeling and you try and explain this to the admins and as you're typing in the ahelp window an assistant comes up and starts handcuffing you and you spill your water all over your desk and BWOINK admin asks if you're going to reply to the ahelp and you post the message early and realize it isn't good enough evidence and BWOINK BWOINK BWOINK BWOINK

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=vosxyQ9OfLc

This image, from the Nanotrasen archive, is of the famed "Coder Anti-Fun Uprising" in which the Github Coders tore a path of death and destruction through Veeky Forumsstation, removing any and all fun code. In the aftermath of the uprising came the "Coder Terror", a serious of violent reprisals at what the coders saw as negative - skill capes, Spurdos, and "idea guys." Many non-shit coders were killed in the violence.

In reality, many of the coders were misguided and overly zealous in their actions. In the time that followed Veeky Forumsstation13 was plagued by shitty additions as no decent coders were left to keep the shit ones in check. To contemporary coders, men like Iamgoofball, Duny, and Clusterfuck seem a hero in their defiance in the face of criticism, but the vast majority they stand as symbols of Reddit, TG, and shitty Goon additions.

Should be possible.
Many homes in America that have no health insurance would preform small and large home surgeries on themselves ease the problem but the there would be large chance for failures.

Looking at this listing is confusing when antagonism should have no limit but people still want to add a limit to it anyways.

>not actually bothering to do anything antaggy
Do something evil.
>"stealth" antagging
Be loud n easy a target so you become an easy valid.
>atmos shittery or singuloosing
Enginners don't really have much else but singuloose and super structures. Atmos can make cool stuff but it kills the entire station + them.
>wanton murderboning
Don't kill too many people
>strategically-placed bombing
No bombs allowed
>flooding the station with hostile mobs
No using science
>causing a non-antag revolution among the crew
No anarchy
>adminbus
Admins aren't allowed to have interfere. They may only answer ahelps and assist in RP

Regardless of anything I see it as difficult. Because
People have to die eventually.
People have to cover their tracks.
People use bombs because those are the most effective at accomplishing a task.
Anarchy is debatable.
Rounds would go dry and somethings would just be extended.

Maybe i'm just not seeing it from the right perspective.

Your'e a engineer traitor. How would you antag while following each of these.

Sorry for typing so much

You want to change the server? Learn to code friend

RIP surgery while standing over a collapsed table.
You are missed a little more with each passing day.

It was a hierarchy, you silly bugger. It was a listing of ways to be a traitor in order from least to most entertaining [for the crew], with the goal of every good traitor being to do something towards the middle or bottom of the list.

Fuck off Cl*ster. The players matter more than the coders, and what the players say, goes.

When they code it

Nets added when?

They'd be like bolas, but they'd restrain your hands as well as tripping you.

when i say net
get ready to net
NET

Only if they're large objects that can't fit in a backpack.

>lmao i koded it it should be added wtf i did all this work fuck you im da coder not you

Fuck off, you entitled shitter. "When you code it" is a shitty practice, and you are a living fucking example of it, you and every other fuckface who thinks that coding something means it should be added.

Only if a tiny net is a death sentence

>ONE VAMPIRE
>ONE
AND HE DIED

reminder that Captain was a huge dipshit

ROBBIE ROTTEN SUIT WHEN

Damn, that robotics round was comfy.

Isn't that pretty hypocritical considering you're probably one of the same people who complain like crazy when any single thing ISN'T merged? Like skill capes for example.

>not actually bothering to do anything antaggy
Not set up an engine.
>"stealth" antagging
Break into rooms the armory (etc.) from space.
>atmos shittery or singuloosing
Vent the distro to space. Bolt exterior airlocks open.
>wanton murderboning
Meme engine followed by railguns.
>strategically-placed bombing
Sure. If by "strategic" you mean "medbay, then the bar".
>flooding the station with hostile mobs
Fuck off into space, come back with 6u+ of mednanobots.
>causing a non-antag revolution among the crew
Bolt important doors open, then wait for the tide.
>adminbus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and we sent a detailed report on it to centcomm right after it happened.

>start bartism project
>vamp runs up and flashes me when no ones looking
>drags me into the fitness room, punches a light and shocks himself
>walk away and spill the beans
>continue project in peace after hes given the ol' catholic gangbang

Good shift.

Except I agree with you that not everything that gets coded should be added.

However nothing that doesn't get coded gets added.

CYBORG REPAIR ARTIFACT

hurray for actually useful artifacts

did you crack the safe?

I actually completely forgot about the safe. Double firebird good enough for me.

>implying things
>LITERALLY FUCKING IMPLYING THINGS

Okay, if we're implying things, then you are probably retarded judging by what you just posted.

And for the record, no, I am not one of the people who complains when shit doesn't get merged. I DO complain when retarded shit DOES get merged, because 'he coded it so it goes in', regardless of whether or not it's actually been asked for by anyone, or approved by the community as a whole.

I will ban DrCelt and InTGracy forever + a day if we can get Robbie Rotten suits for Nuke Ops

its empty i believe. unless someon actually updated it.

they really should make the safe have actual good shit in it. maybe a randomized spellbook

Antagonism doesn't have limits (if you don't give a shit about other people's opinions. You can do anything except ERP.

I mean, this is a huge sandbox game with only like 10% of the box available to you because of rules. How often do you wanna do some project during a round and can't in fear of getting banned? Antag roles don't have this restriction, and if someone can't come up with something better than singuloose or bombs, kill yourself honestly.

Fly out a couple of times with a jetpack and gps, you'll quickly learn to pinpoint the relative location every round, back when I actively hunted for it every round it was always in the upper right quadrant.

>Viro goes around shilling his virus
>It's a """""""good""""""" virus
>Turns out he wasn't lying about his virus and it didn't have something like suprise gibbingtons as the last step
>Station didn't end with plasma fire spider roaches
Almost kinda sad it went good. I like it when viros cook up something crazy like plasma spiders gibbing all while everyone has broken legs. Also nice to see it was pill only to spread it, making thinks optional is nice.

Foster posts with a trip, but this is a good idea

Fucking francophobes

Not always, usually only when Celts being a fag. That post was me

Objection! Celt is always a fag.

>Also nice to see it was pill only to spread it,
There are disease that can't be spread by blood, but none of those diseases can be bioengineered.

Also of note, non-alterable diseases that can be spread will always spread by contact from corpses.
Even if that's not their normal method of spreading.

Now watch, and learn

>telesci can teleport infected corpses into other departments in seige situations

Holy shit, you just changed my life

Nurgle is proud.

N A T I O N S just got even more N A T I O N S-y

It wouldn't help in nations

Viro isn't in science

If science is dealing with those bodies without viro gear or a cure, then medbay has already won.

how does one make a planet-side colony fun for the whole crowd?

makes tatoring with bombs and zas near impossible

the geneticist is the key to all this

Not that hard to lynch the janitor.

They follow the RD, but they're technically not Science staff.
If you can trick them, go for it, But remember to kill them later.

Fuck of Celt, neither of those are fun.
Give the planets a harmful atmosphere.
Highly pressurized N2O, or something.

Space Station 13 is a role-playing game.

Space Station 13 is a graphical mud

but im saronsen

owo what's this?

Wanna erp?

>those vampire accusations