Best girl and best warchief.

She's already worse than garrosh.

They're fucking nuts in minigames as well

rate me pls

i'm not even gonna fuckin bother

>human
boring/10

lame

Enjoy not being able to equip you're 3rd legendary.

Nah.

>amerifats waking up
>pandaposting on the rise
every fucking time

>He doesn't use filters.
top zez familia

i haven't even gotten 1 legendary

You mean Europoors waking up?

It's middle of the night in America

Who is she?

>Don't even have 1 yet and already have 30 souls

Some btfo tranny

Some tranny that ended up killing himself.

There are no panda posts though?

Don't worry user, you will get one soon.

And I'm sure it'll be the neck or shit all class ring.
>Tranny
And nothing of value was lost

>play healer in bgs
>never lose

hmm...

I'm probably just a baddie but Odyn on Mythic is such a fucking difficult encounter ;_;

More like wanted attention and just posts about itself every thread

My dick is ready for the inevitable Sylvanas/Jaina catfight

Jaina would just ass blast her so hard cum would come out her mouth

>tfw I'm having more fun playing a weebshit card game on steam than I do playing WoW

nice game blizzshits

Would breed.

im playing shadowverse too when I get bored with WoW

its ok but I suck at card games

scarab lord in my battleground

haven't seen one of those in years

Question about Sin: does Deeper Strategem increase the damage my Rupture will do as a whole, or just increase the damage it currently does? Also I'm trying out Agonizing Poison, and since Venom Rush procs every time a poison ticks, and AP ticks way less often than Deadly, would it make more sense to get Mark for Death?

It's like 3:30am even in the furthest east parts of the Americas.

>killing machine procs

As a whole, no

For those awesome 855 mastery gear as a DK of course

>thread up for nearly an hour
>30 posts
wod 2.0
told you so

>trying to do WoTLK 5mans through LFG
>1-5AM
>15min wait times as a tank

THE FUCK MAN

eyy bb

For RP purposes, do NElf Monks still believe in Elune?

how often are you in queue for illidan? trying to pick a horde server

1.MoP
2.WoD
3.Legion
4.Wotlk
5.Cata
6.Vanilla
7.TBC

So what is the best method of taking low damage as a prot war? Like everytime I pull trash is try stacking netharion's fury with shield block at the start then try using ignore pain when I start building rage

You couldn't have made a worse list if you tried.

everyone is enjoying the Blizzcon orgy

MoP is easily the best though

I am playing through it right now and its so much more enjoyable than the previous expacs

Sure. Being a Monk in the Warcraft universe isn't a particularly religious exercise. They're just a combination of martial prowess and chi (which is spirit, as in the same spirit Shaman use to channel the elements) as expressed through the techniques of the August Celestials (who are just Wild Gods, which Night Elves are very familiar with through Druids). There's nothing stopping them from believing in Elune, they see the magic utilised by Balance Druids and PotM's they'd be kind of silly not to believe in Elune.

It introduced pandas, it's easily the worst.

I think the theme was such a huge shift from usual WoW themes it was pretty polarizing

I enjoyed it overall, but I've always been a sucker for the Asian monk theme.
At least it sure beats "ruthless orc overseers beating subordinates and siege weaponry" of draenor. Just thinking about that exp makes me mad.

Easily the best

MoP had one of the worst if not the worst start of any expansion

every single thing was locked behind dailies

I agree. I'm really fond of MoP. It definitely had some rough edges but it really inspired a sense of adventure and discovery that I felt was sorely lacking in WotLK and Cata (and lacking again in WoD and Legion).

Finding a good monky transmog that is reasonably original is honestly one of the fucking hardest things in the game desu

No, just other repuatations were locked behind golden lotus. Not like real content like raids or CM's were locked behind rep

Because Monks were only introduced in MoP they don't have as deep a pool of sets to draw on compared to the other leather wearers (except DH obviously).

While it is hard to be original and not look like a generic Rogue/Druid I do think a lot of the sets Monks have look really great.

have night elves mellowed out after all these years of close cooperation with other races or are they still elitist cunts? what about blood elves?

literally i can recall people on the forums saying this exact shit at the time

outside of raids, dailies were everything. all current ilvl gear was locked behind dailies so thats all anyone did

cool stuff was also locked completely behind dailies

Just find a piece you like and work around that. Don't worry too much about originality because noone plays monk anyways so you're special the way you are

SoO monk tier looks pretty good for the most part but it's the most common I see on monks

The WoD tiers are horrendous though, I have to check WoD pvp sets now that I think about it

I think Monks have benefited a lot from being able to hide shoulders. The WoD pvp gear is overused but quite nice. I prefer quite minimalist sets though, the big floaty green stuff on the SoO set turns me off.

I really dig the fourth one

Also I can't understand how monks are so underplayed, WW is one of the most fun, useful and involved dps specs. The combo idea was so damn good.

Im a MW and use all of druid firelands set except the druid helm from ulduar so i get a moon on my forehead.

I really like WW too honestly, I'll switch to it when I get my AK up to 25. It has low representation just because of the last two expansions though. MW in MoP was too complicated for the average WoW player, WoD Chi torpedo being your highest DPET was complete shit and the conditions to FoF prior to Legion were always too stringent for a rotational fun ability.

So you had only Brewmasters having monk representation in MoP / WoD and now they're perceieved to be absolutely garbage so their population is staying low.

You sound like a girl.

Serenity WW is still too complicated for the average WoW player.

How much hp should a prot paladin have?

I'm 844ilvl and have just short of 2.4M

Aight
Oh that actually reminds me that people hated Tiger Eye Brew before too so WW population was always abysmal from that too.

People also say they hated Mana Tea but I loved the shit out of Mana Tea. Closest thing we got to an energy healer until they ruined it in WoD

>872 ilvl
>guild doesn't have enough people for mythic EN
>only way to get better gear is to do mythic + and hope you get a lucky warforged item
>speed running isn't fun and stressful as fuck as a healer

Guess I'm fucked till nighthold lads

>25 days played
>only two legos
>both are shit

Blizzard had a lot of interesting ideas wrapped up in the Monk and they've fucked up most of them.

Even just basic aesthetic stuff, I miss having fighting styles.

What's so hard about serenity? I don't understand, isn't it just a dps cd? Like I'm leveling a monk right now and I'm curious as to what it is. Like how do you line it up, what's hard about it, why wouldn't I just gorillafist the button as soon as it came off cd?

>25 days /played
>game has been out for barely 2 months

I'm not even gonna call you a NEET faggot, that dedication is just impressive

>25 days played
>1 lego it's alright, not the best
>first person in my guild to have legendary talent from order hall
>had to watch 7 people in my guild and a few people outside of my guild get legendaries on 7.1 day
>people that had just go their legendary a fews days prior had already gotten their second on that patch day
>i still have one and it's for a spec that got gutted to abysmal poo

Yeah it is a DPS cooldown. It increases damage done and removes chi cost for 8 seconds. Ezpz.

The thing that makes it confusing is the 50% reduced cooldowns. When you cast a spell under serenity it has half of its normal cooldown. The thing is that when you activate Serenity it halves the remaining cooldown on all your abilities that are currently on cooldown. That means that using serenity effectively is a juggling act maximizing the cooldown reduction on FoF and SotW.

If you visit the Walking Winds blog there's a decent explanation of how to maximise the talent. It gets more complex when you consider the touch of death burst window we get from out artifact as well as trying to use serenity effectively for AoE.

reminder female night elf is the best race for non-panda monks

where are we watching blizzcon lads?

Hmm, sounds like fun. I'll probably end up watching a lot of megabloks because I'm really loving monk right now and want it as a secondary main.

Yeah watching when and how Megabloks uses his cooldowns is a great way to learn. That faggot is the master of padding.

lol normie

Mana tea was fun

this guy fucks.

stat squish next expansion?

>ralph wakes up
>its furry hours

>ralph doesnt sleep

At the rate things are going they'll need a stat squish by before Tomb of Sargeras.

The fuck is happening here?

He's gone furever

ummmmm

He literally isn't
If you cant tell ralph posts apart from the rest, you might be in danger of being trolled soon

cute

3th month and i just hit unsub.
what do you guys think of this expansion? cataclysm and mop babies please spare me with your opinion

>wq trading 40 fjarnbjörn for 10 qt fox seeds
>go to the planting area in suramar
>there's like 6 other people there
>end up with 300 foxflowers, 40 felwort, bunch of bloods and mana
I like.

Naw, he's range banned and can't show his face without having to cough up $20 to do it so he is dead as an avatar and poster

He was posting here, and on /v/ literally 5 hours ago

you cant "range ban" 1 person

Anyone know the best class hall advancement for Monk? heard you get the BrM hidden appearence from keg but other than that its shit

What happened?

youtu.be/Falm0H7VEiQ

Just report him when you see him and he has to buy a new Veeky Forums pass. It's over for him, Greece is range banned because of his lunacy

FLAME

DEATH

DESTRUCTION