/fog/ ~ Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODXsf-qTPY
youtube.com/watch?v=jD9BvKRy1No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make the Commonwealth Great Again

>Using Buffscale's Piper
I thought you had taste.

Post men! No waifus allowed!
n-no homo

>Buffscale's Piper
wat

Man, he is handsome.

no homo, maybe bi but no homo

>No waifus, only men
Uh... UH!
FUCK.

Is Buffquaad dead

Hopefully.

Which outfit is the best, mailman, sailor or baseball player?

Finally got all this Pharah shit converted to JB.
Going to redo Pampas as I don't like how a few turned out.

Speak not the Buffquaad
Draw not the Buffquaad
Write not the Buffquaad's name

Is there any way to get plants to grow without assigning settlers to them? I don't want those shitters clogging up my one-man fort.

Assign robots to them?

I can do that? Sweet. I haven't really played since the vanilla release.

Robots make awesome settlers.

>Require no food or sleep
>Everything they farm is 100% profit
>There is no limit to the amount you can build on site and set to work
>They won't bother you with quests
>If they get attacked they have weapons besides pipeshit

Its also a good idea to find a settlement you don't use much and just make it a robot provisioner hub to link all your settlements

I havent played Automatron yet. Can you make your own custom Nanny bots with sexy voices?

There's 2 female voices

Assaultron (sounds like a tranny)
and
Female

I forget what the female one sounds like, the default male voice kinda sounds like a slightly less ass-kissy version of Yes-Man.

The Female voice is just Ada with different lines

>Assaultron (sounds like a tranny)
Take that back!

It's a husky voice. Sure it's a bit more on cig addict than sexy but it's still fine.

I'm making a really really short barrel minigun

>Shorter barrels = More dakka!

Yeah I noticed the rail under the carry handle when doing the textures. I would have done something to it, but I was pretty sure it was part of the mesh.
The original author really doesn't know much about guns

So incredibly fast fire rate, incredibly hard to manage cooling, and incredibly inaccurate?

where do I sign?

>how do we make a more immersive experience guys?
>lets make the player look for a bed every 5 minutes because of the risk of running into magical legendary enemies that can one shot them

Survival mode is an abomination of game design.

I've got to say I've given up on the MGO outfits for the time being. I just can't get the nif appear in CK/Game, I think the nif is the wrong type or something.

Git gud

git gud casual

Regardless of him being fucking awful at videogames, it's still pretty stupidly designed.

Buff, Why am I getting this?
I converted the rest of the outfits and accessories fine but this one is asking me to overwrite it with itself.

Checked Slidersets and Shapedata for duplicate folders but got nothing

That would basically just be a flame thrower. Barrels have length for a reason, the bullet damage would be negligible with all the powder burned outside the barrel. Sorry but this is pure tardation

I have no idea what that warning is actually. I've never had that show up before.

Maybe its a new OS thing, I typically use the older ones. Does that show up when exporting? Importing?

Actually, forget it. Had the file saved as New Outfit in Sliderset

But I think the idea was that it would shoot faster and more wildly, so by definition it has more dakka
The trade offs are worth it if you're an ork

It's for when you have multiple files that alter the same nif. It will ask you which one you want to export to.

Me being an idiot and 6am must've saved the conversion without changing the file header so it overwrote the file but I didn't see it because I always put JB in front of them.

Should go to bed and continue this in 6hrs.

not even an ork would think thats a good shoota. plus all their guns and equipment only work at all because of ork meme magic, if they believe something will actually function, it just does.

rifle bullets have a lot of powder. they need long barrels to burn it all, before the bullet is pushed all the way out, or you just get a fireball.

I'm pretty chill with all the mods you release, but I will shit on your bad taste if it's needed

> have to explain to someone in the nexus discord what a mesh is and that he doesn't want to try and load a high poly mesh into his game
This ride is too long

>have to explain to someone
>what a mesh is

>on a "modding" discord

That's some bad clipping

I modded that aspect out and kept the rest

This picture reminds me of my once unstoppable Codsworth.

anyone know where i can get a copy of resurrection Dead edition? the mod?
link for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODXsf-qTPY
@ 6:25

It's the dude from nexus, how's the hair mod going?

>weapon mod has parts on workbench locked under gun nut tiers
>said parts spawn from leveled lists right off level 1

Ok, if you went through the trouble of making modcols to spawn random parts, couldn't you give them a matching starting level? Even on fo4edit it's a single value on plain sight.

you gonna do weapon mashups?
pic is related what i've been fucking around a few months ago and supposed to release it way back but just stopped modding in general

I've been wondering what happened to you, pipe machine gun user. are you going to finish it?

Its part of the game, dingus. "Oh I don't have such and such a part for my pipe gun. But I can kill raiders who might have it. then i can swap it out for mine."

I'm not really into modding, but this being on the same engine as skyrim, is there a mod that lets me hold a knife on the left hand as I have a pistol in the right hand?

>pic related

Bethesda has one.
>tfw bethesda will never release their dual wield mod or their Giddyup Power Armor

I made a few mods like laser reciever and a barrel which shoot a laser stream (like zarya from Overwatch), a tank buster barrel, plasma reciever and some more stuff like a bipod for more stability and a protective shield

No, but you could make unique animations for it and then make it a paired weapon ala Dark Souls 3

Make it a unique called Snake Eater

>Its part of the game, dingus

No it fucking isn't. Fire up the ck or fo4edit and you'll see all vanilla part collections having a set spawn level for each single one.

>be designing base for my guy
>want a sort of first aid station
>putting out items via OCDecorator
>realise there are no forceps in the game
>Don't want to use scissors because I already have some out and because forceps were a thing in 3 and New Vegas

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So when is Geck out?

How do you even get internet under that rock user?

sounds awesome. are you still planning on releasing it?

>tfw just moved into a 1 room Igneous with 56k dialup modem included

Came out in like April dude

goddamnit i try really hard not to flame the fuck out of people of gun/vgu but trying to fit in with them is starting to trigger me

Nice blog, but this isn't the place for that

I can't even get through the first post.
How can you mod while being that illiterate?

>this isn't the place for mods
kys

Which one is you?
Because you both need to die.

No, i said this isn't the place for his personal blogs.

I made no mention of mods.

Are you dyslexic?

neither
just kys bro

Kill yourself, faggot.

wow nice projecting bro, kys

>everyone who doesn't care about my blog is projecting
Nice projecting, faggot.

who are you quoting?

youtube.com/watch?v=jD9BvKRy1No

The modding community of every Bethesda game summed up in one video

hopefully

a concept i'm working on. basically expanded combat shotgun mods to make them look tacticool

>lever action shotgun
oh if fuckin only

Noice

1918 weaponry had enough attachments to be called tacticool already.

user, even as a fisherman/former tackleshop owner, I have seen so many variations and crossbreeds between scissors and forceps that they're practically indistinguishable.

Just put the scissors there

Anyone here make lewd robots?

one is for cutting

one if for clamping

the rest are for pulling out your eyeballs to remove yourself from this ugly reality

I miss the Mesmetron.

So i've heard the modder L0rdofWar is coming back?

he's at gun

I know.
But there are so many variations. heavy duty scissors have forceps variations as well.

Even "delicate" forceps have "thick" variants,
is what I'm trying to say. Both for military and freetime use.
>freetime such as fishing

You dont want a delicate tool bent by accident in the field

Some of these tools have a forceps point and cutting section separate, just to eliminate a need for additional carryweight/objects.

I do however admit, that I am not an ultimate authority on these, but when I had my tackleshop, I bought straight from the military surplus in any opportunity given.

Can you add a drum magazine to the front of the barrel? That's how a REAL shotgun should look.

this is me, except replace foreceps with rocks glasses

>3 types of cup
>highball, pint, shot
>can't have a rocks glass sitting next to a bottle of whisky on my desk

lmao

Less barrel means less heat, all the propellant is burning outside of the barrels rather than inside. This also means the velocity would suffer, so less damage, but the rate of fire could go through the roof with less material to spin.

sounds all very sexual.

After having played fallout for ~130 hours, I feel like the game has so much potential to be great yet I still feel so dissatisfied about a lot of things :c

i wish fallout 4 was a great RPG instead of a mediocre FPS

fallout 4*

>yet I still feel so dissatisfied about a lot of things
I feel that way about every game.

Out of all the modern Fallout games, I still think Fo4 is the best though.

Post settlements scrubs
tell me what you're most proud of in it. I want to hear it.

>build detailed settlement full of personality, spending multiple days perfecting it
>realize no one will ever care about it and that I've basically wasted my time
>delete fallout 4 in a nihilistic episode
>reinstall
>repeat

It's a special kind of autism