Webms with shound:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5798665185.html
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5759314385.html
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5757890914.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R3 best starter bike.

I'm a second-year rider on an R3, started out on a Ninja 250. For any anons unfamiliar with the inside-baseball, the Ninja 250 is ranked somewhere in the 3-5 range of best bike, while the R3 and GS500 duke it out over the 1 and 2 slots.

I was always impressed by the performance of the Ninja 250, but it just isn't in the same league as my R3. The drop-off in engine performance when you leave the 250cc class is pretty steep, and it must be even steeper when you look at sub-250cc bikes. I mean this in the least arrogant way possible.

The consensus on /dbt/ is that most of the value-added comes from the additional low-end torque. I can't speak to the quality of other bikes, but the dominance of the R3 self-perpetuates pretty easily. Knowing that I'm riding the best performing bike for its class is a comforting thought.

Stoppu!

Third for dank copypasta

>discord and fb group.

You know, that'd be a great way to deal with the nobikes acting like they have bikes.

inb4 Kitkat_wilder.png

Post last ride pics /dbt/.

And you fags mocked me for getting a Veeky Forums pass.

Dont complain when the site shuts down as you didnt contribute.

We already have those m8. They have less shitposting.

Its always been going down hill just how fast was the question.

M e m e s

First for sportster.

i cant handle this much memebike

>you didnt contribute

I shitpost at a rate of like 20¢/day faggot

there's really no point in us meeting without anonymity. that's the only thing that makes dbt worth visiting over the hundreds of other motorcycle pages

no pillion seat
still pull bitches

Wtf is this faggot crying about?

what a fucking kek

what's the dealio? Veeky Forums is dying?

>Veeky Forums shuts down

best day ever, then I learn to use reddit

if you are indentified as a tripcode you will be permabanned from the discord group

hiromoot isn't making bank
thread in

anyone have any thoughts on 90s 1200 sportsters? the solid mount, carb'd evo ones seem pretty neat.

To be fair mine doesnt run lol
The shifter shaft git broken by the old owner.

I test-rode a 1200 Bandit today.

> Cuckold owner was ordered to sell it by wifey
> because new babby
> Comes with helmet, jacket, pants in Cuckold size, and cute little pink helmet in wifey size, unused.

Bike was as dirty AF, the sun had faded everything to the point that you couldn't read the clutch fluid level through the sight glass due to cataracts. Plus, the rear plastics had been repainted blue (originally white) with a brush. Also, the steering head bearing was loose.

Worst, though, it was heavy. Really fucking Hayabusa level heavy.

>that tash reflection
clever shot

you're not going to get one so why ask

Jewt knew when to bail out.

Good job moot pawning off his legit no profit for community site to someone thats for profit.
Sounds good.

to be fair I haven't ridden mine in a month

too busy rebuilding old xj cherokee

>overmemed
i kekd

>beginner bike

who started this meme? was it the manufacturers?

Mount a dildo to the seat and you have and expensive vibrator

It's part of the licencing process in a lot of countries.

gay as fuck tbqh

the families of anons who died trying to start on liter bikes

of all the bikes I want, they are the most likely thing for me to get.

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5798665185.html
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5759314385.html

this is the one I have been eye fucking, looks comfy AF
denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5757890914.html

displacement fags

>a lot of countries
yeah the shitty ones who won't have trump for president for at least 6 more years

Just means less likely to kill yourself on.

>not moving to /moto/

>deplorable

just dont fucking yank the throttle till you are confident with the bike

What if Hillary wins? she might implement some learner bike program like in Australian and Europe.

post your riding

>denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5757890914.html
>no rides

are you supposed to just watch the bike idle and hope it doesn't have something wrong after you buy it?

Noice, my biggest hold up is my laziness.
Ive pulled apart the primary like 8 times, shifting into neutral is almost impossible.
Im pretty sure its a self inflicted problem, i put a thrust washer on the shifter shaft because there wasnt one, i think the increased pressure from the case is interfering with its operation.

confidence =/= competence

I doubt it. Licensing is a States' right.

now that the end times are near ybr will show her face again. returning from fire and wreckage to lead nobikes into the future of shitposting

>you can't ride a hardley dabidsin for 5 years
never gonna happen

lol

People play stupid games with their bikes and get hurt. They always want to go fast and use all the power. Its the idiots that think they learned everything get on a big bike and eat shit, not the ones who respect there bike.

If you actually want to buy something, and you don't look like you are just fucking around, I guarantee you he will let you test ride. this here is some clever boomer tactics.

>she might

right after obama takes our guns?

That didnt stop them from the gey marriage bullshit beohamme.

We make a new page or group called Death by throttle and dont admit Cruisercucks and shitty trips like kkk.

YBR can suck my old shriveled chode.

that's like 10 minutes from me
you have a license?
I'll come check it out with you

So it will just be a circlejerk

>Cruisercucks
aw, mean. we hate kkk as much as anybody

in2 the collage folder you go big boy
eat a bit more celery cta, I care for ur health

that was a completely different occurrence that had to do with a constitutional issue. Also if for some reason a motorcycle licensing system is somehow unconstitutional you can argue that in front of the supreme court and have them overturn that too.

No its going to be awesome and actualy good.

Buy a dirtbike, sportsbike or naked if you want.

no bike license, I probably won't be getting anything till mid winter when prices are lowest.

>couldn't even afford a harley

wtf is that thing on the fork? canards?

Fuck off already then and wallow in your filth.

kek wranon got really upset about this. It was pretty funny.

>soon
>soon
>soon
>KitKat OD's on createin at 27, still a nobike

It wasnt a constitutional issue famalam, marriage is a state issue ie. different marriage laws in different states. It shouldnt be up to the feds yo.

Im building the ark for the good anons when shtf. Dont be upset you can go to pic related.

wait, you don't have a bike or a license?

marriage is a state issue, but equal treatment under the law is a constitutional treatment. by allowing straight people to marry yet not allowing gay people to marry is in effect an unequal treatment even though both are equal.

We can have this argument, or you can read the argument that the justices wrote on the issue. It is a lot more intelligent than I ever will be on a Nicaraguan bean sorting forum.

I often find myself speeding on my 250. Not on purpose either, I look down at my speedo and I find out I'm doing 60 MPH on a street.

Cool stroy bro. Discord is for fags. Looks like you dont win either way.

nah I got a permit but I never got the license and it expired a few months ago. because I live in colorado. I will go for it at some point but i'll probably just get another permit, ride for a bit and just do the MSF course for the insurance credit.

kek

When I went and picked up my first Ninja 250 with my dad, who's a total hard ass and would blow up at me for the tamest shit when I was a kid, said "you're gunna go fast, it's the nature of the beast, just be careful"

Motorcycles = speed breh, even slow ones

It is a state issue, it is state supreme courts that are striking down state gay marriage laws, based on guidance in part from US supreme court decisions.

Ok, Maybe one day you day you will a find a place were people actualy like and welcome you. Good luck user :)

Kek

>caring what others think

You are a cuck

go away normie

>Being this mad because "they didnt invite me to the screct club house"

We all Know who the cuck is.

No shenanigans go on there. It is a place for fags.

Look here
They get struck down all the time, but if a state wants to ban it, thats their choice. Being married and having monetary benifits thereof, isnt a right.
Anyway, not about bikes. How bout them sportsters.

Do you still have to take the state test if you do the MSF class in Colorado?

Ok, Veeky Forums can go now.

We can make shenanigans and cum on people, shit is pretty funny.

That's a bit snobby.

so is having a trip

kkk ruins it for everybody
*shrug*

You killed nanner user. He soduko'd after he saw that pic.

its also false

you have to do the permit test but not driving test.

>How bout them sportsters
>tfw no hot cam 1200 with drag pipes
shit sux.

Guys, believe Kitkat. He's done his homework and is about to get married to his new husband.

Busted my knee last week, how long does it usually take for the bump to go away?

I wana hop up my 883 for more torque, but i have to figure out how to adjust the throttle cable and carb first, the manual is cornfusing.

fresh webms

kek
nice webms, looks like some fun off roading can be had there

well fuck if I'd know was you I wouldn't have offered

you're never going to buy a bike out here

go home faggot

kek

>more torque
just buy a 1200 kit, it costs peanuts relative to any other performance modification.

>go home faggot
I am home at this exact moment.