bham.craigslist.org/mcy/5800213745.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dutchanons, pls discuss
>pic related

CAPTCHA:
NOTICE
NO THROUGH
>you couldn't make this shit up

Hey guys. my bike is kinda old and the window to check if the brake fluid is out is all faded over. How should I approach this situation, because I've heard that you shouldn't fuck around with brake fluid if you don't know what you're doing?

>DAF
youtube.com/watch?v=FAvpBZbAqw8

Is that picture implying that you can only ride motorbikes on certain roads?

>cucked

Take the top of the resovior off and spit in it to check the level.

how take care of bike in wimter?

Quality shitpost.
Here's your (you).

I asked a question? I am not a nanny state living yuro and it says "motorcycle roads". I have read here that some riad that sem wanted to ride was closed to bikes on weekends or someshit.

>not knowing the difference between a regular road and a motorcycle road
Nobike confirmed.

what changes between winter and summer?
do you live in some shit country where they put salt on the roads?

about degree -15farenheight
yes salt

All roads are motorcycle roads in freedom land

repostan from last thread

Help /dbt/

>have 250cc dual sport
>was first bike, have been riding for three years now
>want something bigger and a sport bike
>can't afford to buy anything outright, going to have to finance
>can't afford payments or insurance on something like an R6
>looking at an R3, but worried it'll be too small, hard to find any information on that bike that isn't geared towards brand new riders

I just want something that has enough power to not be the slowest thing on the interstate (and preferably has enough power to overtake slow-ass semis and stuff), and that I can learn how to corner better on. Straight line speed is nice, but I have some nice twisty roads near me that are stupid fun to dick around with, even with my current bike.

Ptwin 650

BBR...?
they will have roads listed near you too.

A N D O R R A
N
D
O
R
R
A

>just for dat 1 road...

Big Black Rectums?

pic related, don't get a meme bike.

>dont get a meme bike
>posts pic containing nothing but meme bikes

I mean I literally can't afford a 650. I want one, but I couldn't afford the payments nor the insurance on a bike that size, and if I were to just save money until I could afford to buy a used one I'd be waiting for a few years.

get a loan from the bank and buy a second hand one what the fuck is wrong with you?

Afternoon niggers. I'm currently riding a Ninja 250 that is just not suited for highway travel in Western Australia. I'm quite tall at 6'5" which adds to the discomfort, so I'm looking for a bigger bike within LAMS.

I'm currently looking at a 2008 CB400 and a newer CBR500r. Both are $5'500 and have done much less distance than my current bike. Any advice on which one would be better?

what makes them meme bikes?
is every bike a meme bike now?
do you even know what a meme is?
because i don't think you do.

You are one confused memester

Pretty sure I couldn't afford that, either. That's if the bank would even give me a loan with my shit credit.

Like the only reason I could afford my last bike was because they gave me a stupidly long-term loan on it

You could buy 5 GS500's instead

Get a job you bum.

What's the budget?

I do nigga rent's just expensive as fuck and I get paid nigeria-tier wages

Suck dicks when not working

Get a meme bike.

outright I could afford like $2500. The only thing around me in that price range is some busted to shit ninja 650

anime grills biek shits all over the cbr500.
I have ridden both and i ended up buying the cb400, it is more powerful, handles better and has better brakes.
is also lighter and the weight is all lower to the ground so it feels much lighter.

both bikes will be equally cramped, less so than the ninja though so there is that.

Sv650

>2500
post craigslist/local bike market
>inb4 NYPA

post craigslist

100cc more get the 500 cuz the 400 is for girls

Only one I've seen for sale here right now is a 2004 model that looks to have been rebuilt totally. Right now I've just not seen any available.

All gs500 look like that. There rubbish m8.

A motorcycle should only have less than four cylinders if it has less Than 400ccs of capacity.

Don't lie cunt, the main influence of you buying that bike was because you wanted to be just like Hane.

Cheers for the input m8. Now I just need one of my mates to ditch his Megelli for a Serow.

Central Alabama/Birmingham Area

It's hard to sort the bullshit from the legit listings, though. Lots of stolen bikes around here that people take to Barber's to drag and shit.

Just like ninja500's.

they make a LAMS DL650 and that should be real easy to derestrict if you were so inclined.

A bit rare on the ground though.

Ninja 650L / ER-6NL would be another good choice.

>Alabama

I heard that you guys use ancestry.com as a dating service.

Yeah ninjas are shit. But have 60hp while the tractor engine from the gs500 has like 45.

Ninja has 55 gs500 has 48

bham.craigslist.org/mcy/5800213745.html

took me 5 minutes, now go git r dun

the first person I ever made out with was my cousin

so yeah I guess the stereotype is true

>made out with my cousin at like 9 years old
>turned out gay

this isn't motorcycles

Tried a friend's KTM 390. Holy fuck that was unbearable.

Do small 4 cylinders have any problems with low down torque? That was the main thing making me consider a 500 for a bit more low down grunt. Then again, even if it does better there I think I'd rather go Japanese over Thai.

>$2700

fuckin I dunno, every FZ6 I've sat on has felt heavy as sin too

Is the R3 really that shit of a bike?

Ninja has 60hp

>Sr400
We already know you were a fag. Now post boipucci or fuck off

I'd rather a bike that doesn't have to be restricted, though I don't know how easy/hard it is to go about doing the legal work for derestricting a bike.

I'll be back in a few hours, so if you post anything about the process I'll read it later.

idk why you want me to like the anime so much, according to google its not even a good anime
and its not lams approved either

>not liking oldschool shit like that

granted it's fucking gay that it's kickstart only on a four-stroke and it's too expensive for what it is, but it's a neat looking bike

Yeah but its still a girls/homo bike.

>oldschool
It's hipster shit if it isnt actually an old bike m8.

benchracer pls

ok m8

heavy compared to a normal 600 but around the same weight/lighter than most 1000s.

It's well in the sportbike realm.

In other words get used to that kind of weight if you want to ride sportbikes. Not everything is gonna feel the same as your 250 dual sport. Just because it might weigh 200 kg or so wet doesn't mean it won't turn.

Suzukis restrict based on throttle map on ECU and nothing else, you can cut wire from the ECU harness or buy a 2nd hand ECU unit from the USA. (cost me $90 overall for an SV650, ACT SV650 spent around $150 I think my brother was around $130 or so)

Legal? nah not really. But the Dl1000 will have 47hp restricted which basically means from above 7,000 RPM or so will be a bit constrained but it'll have more than enough grunt even restricted.

I just don't think you'll find one second hand though.

That site is missing a lot of good roads

yeah i know, it is missing more than half of the good roads near me lol

My VFR doesn't. I could go everywhere in 3rd gear, from 20mph suburb to motorway and stay faster than everyone else.

That is because they rely on riders to report the good ones. so recommend some roads to them

New temporary daily, das smooth german bikes, sits at 120 kmph likes its on idle.

Ugly as fuck though.

still haven fixed the 900?

She is in a million pieces in the shed, the rebuild is happening still.

Gramps you still alive?

just start posting about 2 stroke sportbikes and he'll appear eventually

Or children.

maybe later

or post a selfie

>Suzukis restrict based on throttle map on ECU and nothing else, you can cut wire from the ECU harness
Can't you just get an "efi module" so you don't have to fuck up the wiring harness?

holy moly

EAST GERMANS ARE SCUM

Wrcuck is that u?

continue reading my post from the bit where you stopped quoting and all will become clear.

gramps is not CTA, I know who CTA is but I'm not telling you.

Gramps admitted it

Just tell Veeky Forums is kill in few more days so who cares.

Its cactus

so do I ;^)

Its vstrom user=wings user=angry user=beer user

its that postie user

Thats some other user

no I seen that proof pictur of his that had the postie user helmet in it

had fun at socal sumo last week. almost ate shit but didnt

if you didnt crash we dont care

Postie was added to the pic because he has the same laptop as cta

until i hit the berm wrong

you need to do more squats m8

Hey bby grill post tits

I'm surprised they let you ride in jeans.

CTA is a cool guy, I mean this is Veeky Forums. It's like you didn't expect some strange types to be here.

i didnt push the bars down at all lol
ikr
they have knee, hip pads and kevlar. i called to check, they said its all good. some dude was ripping it up on a crf in padded jeans