What is the minimum amount of money you need right now to set your life in order?

What is the minimum amount of money you need right now to set your life in order?

In actual cash? a bit over 13 mil
In Capital? well over 6m.
This is assuming the average age of a Veeky Forums dweller is only 22

20k for college loans
50 billion to make sure I'm set

20 million is a good amount to make sure I never have to work again. Of course I'd have to pay 40% of it directly to the government. I will never make 20 million before taxes.

define "in order"

To get my house : 600k
to cover living expenses : 40-50k /yr (actually could get by with 20-30k /yr fairly easy, 10k if I'm stringent)

This works out to 1-1.6M in kangaroo dollars

$2,500,000 AUD

I'm 20, no debts.

Actually 0.
My life is in order.
But additional 100k would become a even nicer nest egg until I stop working.

375k should be enough. Pay off student loans, credit card debt, buy some shit, boost checking and put 300k in index funds.

300 bucks for a shotgun and a single shell

that would pay off all debts and give cussion for emergencies.

10K to invest in Bitcoin, which will be 1 million in 10 years, which I have already invested, so 0.

50k€, that will pay university and food and rent for 6 years.

Then I would already finished my degrees and have a great job

100k tax free and I'll be set

I hope this is bait

Is this how you cope?

Minimum? $30K to pay off my business debt and close the business. Then I can be like everybody else; have a CURRENT_DECADE car again, a flat screen TV, and eat out occasionally. I'm so tired of feeling poor because I can't have or do anything that normal people do.

To get really set? $200K. Pays off the business, pays off my house, and funds the stupid project that I started the stupid business to fund.

Explain your figures? Why do you need this much to start?

How'd you like buying at 1500 bagholder?

3k to finish paying off my dental bills and move to where my business partner is.

I'm a canadafag, and in my area new houses are opening up for 600k. Another 100k to furnish it properly, and get a car. Property tax in that area is ~4k a year, food prices in Canada are fucked right now, so I can expect a grocery bill of 8k/yr minimum. Car insurance for me right now is ~358 a month, and the cheapest home insurance quote I could get was 0.7k a year. Electrical/hydro in our area is fucking gay too, my current is ~400/2month. 79/month for gas right now, too. Considering I'm only 23, 13 mil sound like a nice safe number. Being set means living comfortably, going out bi-weekly for dinner minimum, and going out for fun every so often too. Plus vidya.

Enough money to pay off student debts, then average middle class wages. I dont care about money.

currently have ~11k saved so
>120k for nice condo
>20k for nice car
>how ever much it is for food and random expenses

My plans set me at 13k

I can then comfortably wage slave and enjoy my slow life

That depends what you mean by "set your life in order", doesn't it?

I need a certain amount to pay off all my debt, a different amount to buy a house, a third amount to amount to have an ideal 6 month to year long buffer for shit hitting the fan, and a completely different fourth amount to be set for life and able to quit working.

100k$ minimum-decenet new car+small apartment in decent urban area.

£150K to buy a livable house

So I'm 22, I already have house, car and 15 k saved, how much do I need more? I'm willing to work for the rest of my life, I've been wondering how to maximise my situation

Weird question, "set your life in order"

I feel like I'm already pretty much in order, so zero.

But to really live lavishly, I'd need at least 10M.

120K.

10K for moving expenses.

50K expense for rent/utilities/ect while also raising my sister and providing for my parent for a year

10K for college loans

15K for my dream meme business, trademark & copyright expenses mainly.
>10K toward better work equipment

10K emergency fund.

5K for a new car.

10K for gas/insurance for a year.