What's the most you would realistically be ever willing to spend on a car?

What's the most you would realistically be ever willing to spend on a car?

A couple million.

Realistically I COULD win the lottery.

with my current job? 35k€

Probably sub-$10k with my current bills/debt, but once everything is paid off and I only have to worry about the essentials, I plan to be spending $20-30k on a new toy.

About tree fiddy.

$3k, maybe $5k if it was in good condition.

I usually won't pay over 1k fur a car

A car? $10K. I'd go higher on a truck because I can actually do shit with a truck.

Went to buy a 2016 genesis coupe r-spec
Just a few grand out of my price range, ohh well guess I have to wait for the 2017 to come out

Proabably ~$70k AUD.

About $100k because i want a Nissan GTR

Outright id pay max 5k, that could get anyone something nice and reliable. On loan maybe 300 max/month

within the next 10 or so years, i dont see myself spending any more than 10k AU on a car, but once/if i become financially stable, probably 35-40k on something a few years older than the current gen at the time.

20k for the initial buy, infinite amount on mods

>his MR2 is blue like best girl
good taste

$10,000

I'd feel guilty spending any more than that, and honestly even that amount would make me feel bad. I know how much even a few hundred bucks can relieve stress in a poor family's life so it's hard to look at a vanity purchase and say "fuck the rest of you, I want 300+HP and RWD and 6-Speed transmission"

Kek

80grand

For an old NSX Type R

I'm trying to get into a situation in which I could blow 20 000€ on a car because I want to try a kit.
It looks too fun to pass on.

About the same as my yearly income.

$8k apparently. That was my last down payment.

Slightly off-topic, but I am thinking about geting an MR2 AW11 and maybe SW20.
How much should I realistically pay for either car these days?