Who else a minimum wagecuck here? i literally can't save shit after rent/bills/food/gas...

who else a minimum wagecuck here? i literally can't save shit after rent/bills/food/gas. this is literally my entire life savings and im 26.

I purchased a samsung c365 also. I haven't even considered counting it towards my net worth.

Feels man
bough iphone4
i felt rich
buy an iphone
greatest investment ever

>minimum wage
Last time I made minimum wage I was 16yrs and they gave me a raise after a few months.

You need to get your fucking act together.
If you really want to, you can save at least $100 in reduced bills and gas, probably food too if you eat smart.

Do something like drop shipping or learn some skills on places like www.udacity.com

invest it all in waves according to Veeky Forumscucks (but also buy a single nylon cord in case that doesn't pay out, for an hero purposes.)

Learn a fucking trade

Well first of all you shouldn't be keeping your shitty savings in cash, put that shit in a savings account so it's at least not losing value from inflation.

Luck law: You must be born in a rich family to have a good life, or be an high IQ autist able to finish STEM/anything with maths on it while not getting laid.
Otherwise enjoy rotting.

>Wasting all you money on a Samsung printer. C'mon user no wonder you're poor with your extravagant lifestyle :^)

I love when people point out stuff like that.

Then I tell them I don't drink coffee, don't do drugs (not even smoking or drinking), don't have cable, drive a 20 year old car I bought used, and have been taking staycations for 10 years.

OP what do you do for a living?
you know there are plenty of jobs you could do to make more
that don't require a degree or extensive training

You literally have to post a picture with nothing on it, otherwise they will say you aren't frugal.

22 here. I make $800 a month working part time at a grocery store. I live with my Dad still and blow it all on pizza and video games. Sounds like the /r9k/ dream but I'm fucking miserable. I don't have a car and will never be able to save for one. I have to ask for permission to go anywhere and give $50 in gas just to be driven 5 minutes down the road and back.Can't go to community college because I owe them $3,600. Can't go to Uni because I only have a GED. No other jobs around here that I'm qualified for besides life sucking factory jobs.

I'm thinking of going to a CDL school. Still live with my Dad and save all I can. When my job gets automated in 10 years, I will take my savings and move to some southeast Asian country.

How much is that, $100?

>working part time at a grocery store
>When my job gets automated in 10 years

If you're a cashier it's already happening

>nice camera, moneybags

Your reading comprehension is extremely low.

>use a shit camera
get a decent camera, poorfag!

>life sucking factory jobs

More future there than at a grocery store.

Only have GED,take the SAT if you include your transcript from CC you could get admitted.