Is there a car similar to the Miata within its price range...

Is there a car similar to the Miata within its price range? I've been looking at it and like it but it's generally considered a feminine car (and I'd rather not look like a total faggot).

AW11 MR2
Honda Civic
Toyota Corolla SR5

>being this much of a fag that he cares if his car looks feminine

>le faecpalm meemee
XD

>I want a car with that meets specific criterion, all of which is met by the miata, but I don't want a miata because my ego is so fragile and my self esteem is so low that I'm afraid of what prejudices people will make about me
Do you realize how much of a faggot this makes you sound like?

>generally considered a feminine car (and I'd rather not look like a total faggot).
Nobody gives half a shit in real life, the only "feminine/gay" people are the ones who obsess about this shit.
Also it's mostly straight guys in their 20s/50s who drive these
yes this is bait

>he's driving a miata
>HAHA WHAT A FAAAAG

>generally considered a feminine car

No it isn't. You should spend less time on shit websites and more time driving an mx5.

>mom look I posted it again

Incase you're serious, the fiat 124 spider is almost identical except subjectively shittier. Turbocharged and spongier suspension but it does look a bit better than a Miata both out and inside

>all these closet homos on full damage control

Every one thinks you're fags and they're correct

mr2 spyder or an s2k

The Abarth 124 will fix the suspension issues. And the turbo I4 feels way more fun than the Skyactive in the ND with for more tuning potential

Besides the fuckboi lugnuts I think that is a sharp looking car

You are a faggot for thinking a car makes you feminine.

The miata is feminine, but what's wrong with that? It's not like it makes you want to suck and fuck dudes. If you like it then who the fuck cares about what other people think?

The Miata was specifically designed by the Mazda engineers to appeal to woman.

Just get a used A5 you queer

Those lug nuts are cool though 2bh

It's not a big deal, you only have to suck a few dicks a week. Before long you might even start to enjoy it.

>Turbocharged
>implying that's a bad thing
Mad reflash gains bruh.

>and spongier suspension
Kept up with an ND on identical tires and stock power levels.

S2000 is the best car 10-20k can buy.

>OP: ''I want a light, cheap, nimble RWD n/a convertible, but without the feminine image''
>Suggests a heavy, expensive, sluggish FWD-biased AWD turbo convertible, mainly bought by women

>fwd biased

A5s are even more popular with women
but worse cause sandniggers love them