Who's dumb enough to buy a tuned up 4 banger for the price of a Corvette?

Who's dumb enough to buy a tuned up 4 banger for the price of a Corvette?

Other urls found in this thread:

trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11537.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People who like to daily drive their cars and/or aren't braindead jocks or greying midlife crisis losers.

where in the fuck is a Corvette selling for 49k at ANY trim level? and where is a base RS that much money?

t. Canadafag who saw a loaded RS priced at 49k beaverdollars

You sound upset.

Base Corvettes MSRP at 55k. Pulling one for 50k is pretty easy. I found a 2016 C7 coupe in the same area for 48k list.

The Corvette starts at $56k cad which is pretty close. $50k for a slightly tuned focus with shitty AWD, No thanks.

What kinda crack is this seller on?
I saw a loaded-out RS2 package for $42,000 the other day

That little thing has engine from a Mustang. Yeah, you heard me right kid, Mustang. Except it was made even more powerful... Its not just ordinary "shitbox", its top of the line performance combined with daily driver capabilities. Its a great car.

>Can't DD a corvette

Do you have 3 kids who go everywhere with you or something?

>tfw drove a corvette on graveled, not salted, icy WA highways once

That's the only Ford I would consider buying.

>fucking 2.3 L
>4 cylinder

do hoHOHOHO.
now those inline4s are getting obstreperous.

Yes, as far as I know 2.3 is the hard cutoff before things vibrate themselves to pieces.

4 cyl mustang

The Focus RS has one of the most advanced torque vectoring AWD systems ever made. Bait harder.

what the fuck do you get for 56k? a diecast model of one?

>>V6 automatic """"sports car"""" versus ford ''''''hot hatch'''''' pissing match go

dont be a bitch

>The Focus RS has one of the most advanced torque vectoring AWD systems ever made.

Yeah, that's why it has problems overheating and disengaging during track use.

trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11537.0

Let me know when its a longitudinally mounted engine with a real rear bias. Using the brakes to modulate torque is a joke.

$56k gets you 460hp and a 3.7 second 0-60 time. Feels good to live in a Civilized country.

>tfw drove a corvette in the snow once
Literal autism, hurr durr drove in snow once great daily driver

>exterior color
>stealth

Honestly, you'd have to be a pretty big dumbass to pay $50k for a Ford Focus...RS or not. I mean is it really $10k better than the Golf R or the STI or whatever else bullshit hatchbacks are out there?

A base Corvette Stingray has a 6.2L v8.

>using brakes to modulate torque
Yeah Im autistic and know nothing about cars either
>bench engineers

They MSRP for $36k, but dealers are upping the prices because of high demand. I've even heard of them auctioning them off. I'm just wondering who's dumb enough to go for it at that price considering what you get.

>let me know when it's arbitrarily mounted and achieves qualifiers I'm claiming it can't
You're a complete potato.
>$56k
That'll still take you a while working for $8 per hour. We keep the good jobs for non potatoes.

Right now is actually a Horrible time to buy a car, in a few months everything brand new 2016 will become 1 year old.

hurr durr why doesn't everyone just drive a Miata with a turbo kit

My 2.5 doesn't have balance shafts and is fairly smooth.

Tell me, just what the fuck do you expect out of a DD?

Actually doing oil changes at the dealership?

Farah labeled the Focus RS "an understeering piece of shit" and I agree with him.

Why is this?

Better to buy a new Ford now or a used one in a few years when they start making our beloved fiesta sts in mexico

>Focus RS/ST
>Brain dead Jock

They go hand in hand senpai

You sound assmad af

God, just like on the 80s

It was a 4 cylinder that put alot of v8s in their place

>B-BUT MUH V8

Already leak too :^)

Redditors.

>brand new oil already burnt and dirty

wew, Ford drivetrains ladies and gentelmen.

porsche 944 had a 3.0 inline-4

came here to post this

It also had three balance shafts.

smoooooooooooooth sailing

whos dumb enough to buy a 6 banger ""muscle"" car for the price of Mustang?

Have you driven it?

The real question is who's dumb enough to buy a ford? And a girly mustang at that

Would be sweet with a powershift dual clutch gearbox