Webms with shound:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/5766180603.html
youtu.be/cq2MN8WDzQU
youtu.be/TS26Ge75ja4?t=28
gearingcommander.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PNA7DcVppEs
gumtree.com/p/ktm-motorbikes/2014-ktm-690-duke-with-only-1345-miles-supermoto/1189687216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/5766180603.html

Gud or no.

>Florida
No.

Honda a ____.

Expensive but awesome

pretty ok company

id go look at it look cool.

come fight me faggot

not him, but im sorry user Florida is pretty shit.

Way too expensive

:3

riding wise yes, and with the hurricane coming even more so, but I've gotten used to it

you also can't beat the out of my league grills

>nekkid edition

Post pics of you and your bike.

Still don't have a pic with me in it yet.

Can you guys red pill me on power commanders? I have a GSX-R and am considering picking one up just to play around with. I may or may not also explore some aftermarket exhausts so I figure I would need it.

rip

:(

: ^ )

very nice

youtu.be/cq2MN8WDzQU

Why are midsized cruisers "girl bikes" ;-;

I just want a sporty cruiser...

>inb4 cruisercuck
>inb4 show boipucci

Why not get a badass "girlbike" if youre going to get one?

>sporty cruiser

TWO WORDS COMBINED THAT CAN'T MAKE SENSE.

hey /dbt/ I've let my bike sit for about 4 weeks now, no fuel additives or stabilizer, am I going to have to clean my carbs now? It is about half full and has pure gas in it if that makes a difference.

>Hey Yamaha how ya doing this season?

Honda CBR 125 is good for starting to motorcycle? I never ride motorcycle before

Feet aren't forward, normal neutral position. Not a cruiser.

Buells aren't cruisers too are they?

I see mostly guys on these

If you have to start on a 125cc then yeah.

more of a standard tbqh family.

>sporty cruiser
k

no. more of standards and whatnot.

maximum kek

REEE WHY IS THIS NOT A THING ANYMOYE

I'm a second-year rider on an R3, started out on a Ninja 250. For any anons unfamiliar with the inside-baseball, the Ninja 250 is ranked somewhere in the 3-5 range of best bike, while the R3 and GS500 duke it out over the 1 and 2 slots.

I was always impressed by the performance of the Ninja 250, but it just isn't in the same league as my R3. The drop-off in engine performance when you leave the 250cc class is pretty steep, and it must be even steeper when you look at sub-250cc bikes. I mean this in the least arrogant way possible.

The consensus on /dbt/ is that most of the value-added comes from the additional low-end torque. I can't speak to the quality of other bikes, but the dominance of the R3 self-perpetuates pretty easily. Knowing that I'm riding the best performing bike for its class is a comforting thought.

a buell is literally the exact same thing but immeasurably better.

The design itself essentially negates how much "sport" they can have; the weight, its distribution, the height of pegs/boards, its all decent for comfort but wrong for performance. Get a muscle cruiser (like a Vmax or something) to at least have a fair bit of straight line power or start looking at standards/more upright sportbikes for a middle ground between comfort and sport performance/handling.

>harley anything

Badass? More like just ass.

Make sure your battery still has good charge (if not, charge it up first) and just fire it up. If it won't start you might have to do something, otherwise just don't be too hard on it until your next fill up with fresh gas.

>the last bazillion captchas are all "select storefronts"

The fuck.

What is the point of your post?

Why'd you make such a small upgrade for a second bike? You're easily experienced enough to be riding with a bit more guts by now

I started on a RVF400 which makes ~53hp, and then moved to a 636. Never really felt like the power was crazy or uncontrollable on either of those bikes, even as a beginner on the RVF

>Everyone says they would buy a Harley if they were more sporty
>Harley makes a sporty bike
>Low sales so they discontinue it

Trying to force a new meme, ignore it.

Trying to force his copypasta meme.

Buell isn't a thing anymore either user.

repeating a copy pasta that was stupid bait the first time but apparently /dbt/ is so fucking retarded they can't tell obvious shitposting when it basically comes with a bright flashing neon sign on it describing it as such so that every time I've seen this unimaginative obvious bait posted I've seen idiots replying to it like it's serious.

Such as this fuckhead here.

seriously neck yourself.

nice copy pasta user
nuell is trash

this retard is just repasting it every thread

>Everyone says they would buy a Harley if they were more sporty

who said that?

Apparently it was everyone but it's an opinion I've literally never heard before.

>I won't buy a Harley because they are antiquated and can't turn
How many have you heard that on this website alone?

>tfw literally can only go in straight lines
want it anyway

well an air cooled 5 speed bike with dual rear shocks is sounding pretty antiquated to me.

>but they had a racing series

youtu.be/TS26Ge75ja4?t=28

yeah and they look wildly out of place and unsettled being pushed around corners, and glacial down the straights.

>Flat track
>Straight line

CC confirmed for thread killer.

Push valves are antiquaded, tires that require a tube also the styling is made to appeal to people from 40-70yo range.

Evidently

Worst part is when he drops the trip and starts spaming harleys and calling everbody a cuck.

wew lad

/dbt/ I'm hype:
>gonna buy a shitbike 125 custom to wrench on (1000 yuros)
>found this, which I dunno if you guys knew about before... been playing with it for a while
gearingcommander.com/
>This is coming out next year

youtube.com/watch?v=PNA7DcVppEs

I was memeing friend, everyone knows that harley davidsons literally cannot go around a corner.

300cc GS

Interesting.

Good deal?

gumtree.com/p/ktm-motorbikes/2014-ktm-690-duke-with-only-1345-miles-supermoto/1189687216

>Sporty meaning pertforming on par with the competition for streets and track days
>harley fails, makes a commuter standard that might have a chance in flat track and little else

>34hp
>350lb wet weight
nice. should be fun for keks

Makes sense might try to send back my pumper and get an fmf with it. I mean its not running like shit and kicks first time unless it wants to give me shit in the morning.
Thats pretty neat gear ratio stuff. My bike has a literal site dedicated to making a klx 300 better including all gear ratios and max speeds haha.
Thats why they are in the dirt cause you can just make the bike go sideways instead of turning.

if you get a pipe you need one, that's all there is to it

>Sporty meaning pertforming on par with the competition for streets and track days
No, sporty like more sporty than their typical cruiser.

Plus they tried that with Buell, and those didn't sell either.

Just muh biku

tru they are badass on flat track though.

I missed a lot, what's your KLX issue?

>heavier and slower than a DRZ

But it's a BMW. Such technology.

No, sporty as in actually sporty. Sporty as in worth paying the harley tax for more than image and nostalgia - sporty as in relevant performance.

unfortunately, the sportster's performance was not relevant outside of a fairly niche redneck racing series (that deserves better, but it is how it is)

Buell made actual sportbikes, but couldn't compete with japanese pricing or european image, legacy and competence.

Are people who ride cafe racers the ricers of the bike wirld?

it's not a dual sport. it's more of a CB300f competitor with a scrambler option.

closer to stance

A nigger appears who will steal you a bike off the lot of your choice. What do you choose?

Scouts are awesome man, I love my sixty.
Its no super bike but they arent sluggish cuisers or brick muscle bikes either, the scout and victory octane are in their own category.

My 999cc scout has as much hp as 1200 sportster and more torque and hp than the 883.

Samefag

I'm starting to think it was a compression issue all along. What could cause a bike to suddenly lose compression and die when it had been running great up to that point?

It's a fucking adventure tourer. It's nothing like a CB300F. What the fucking fuck are you smoking, kikekk?

Yah my dads friend has some of the limited edition ones they are fun bikes to hear.
Has no real issues besides a pumper carb that was sitting and it doesnt work very well cause of it. Have acontacted jerry and he said he would give me a deal on an exaust and set up the carb to run it for free. Also looking to put kx 250 forks on it if I do end up keeping it.

harley '72 or a CVO breakout, or an FZ09

this (the r model) is closer to a CB300f than an adv bike but the G310gs is closer to a ducati scrambler 60 than it is to a DRZ

I fixed the Russian piece of crap and spent all weekend driving around with my friend who has a fondness of selfie sticks

Shoot nigger

The new MSRP for the XR1200 was $10k user. That's hardly Harley taxed

>Buell made actual sportbikes but people didn't buy them
Yep that's pretty much what I said.

gey goggles. nice helmet tho

Kewl

I didnt knew you were gay m8

Hopefully will hear back and go pick up a bike this time tomorrow

Pray for me boyz

Post boipucci

>$10k, cuckfe racer aesthetics
>walk over to kawasaki dealer and get faster, normal looking bike for $8k