Please provide a letter of recommendation from at least 2 previous employers or professors

>Please provide a letter of recommendation from at least 2 previous employers or professors

Why is that so hard?

Whats the job?

>Here's the number to my two last employers, feel free to give them a call.
Not that hard.

I think the idea is as a NEET this is impossible for OP to provide

buy two burner phones and write the letter. Put the burner phone numbers on the letter.

>not making up fake phone numbers, addresses, and businesses

It's not like they actually check

It's also difficult if you had really shitty employers. You see alot of IT projects fail due to mismanagement and the response is always to punish the people who had no say in any of the decisions.

This. Look, I hate to be dishonest, but lies are prized far above the alternatives. They will hire a useless liar before an honest performer every single time.

Do apprenticeship.

>ask former supervisor if I could use her as a reference
>she says no

that's awk as fuck, i don't thinnk anyone has ever said no to me when i asked if I could use them as a reference

>Please provide a mouth to suck my dick because fuck your shitty job with pointless requirements and shitty brain teaser interview questions

I don't even bother going to interviews like this and if they ask those gay questions ("What's your greatest weakness?", etc.) I just walk out

>self employed friends "hire" me, so they can save taxes
>don't ever work for them
>get excellent references and recommendations

I got hired as a low level accountant and they called both my references, id imagine for an important job they'd vet you even more, wouldnt you if you were hiring someone? You wouldn't want some guy that shitposts on Veeky Forums to run your company

>You wouldn't want some guy that shitposts on Veeky Forums to run your company
Why wouldn't I want me to run my company?

>Try to volunteer so can get job reference
>Need reference to volunteer

>not just having no experience but a top secret clearance so they'll train you because that's a 100,000 dollar clearance

that's because you're an accountant or a bookkeeper

trust is required in that profession otherwise you could end up embezzling a shitload of cash from your employer and they wouldn't even know

I usually just leave it blank and they don't say anything if I prove myself otherwise.

and then go post on a tibetan caricature website about how you are too superior to be emplyed

Top kek

>No previous job experience and references
>Have an idea
>I start my own company and now I'm a self-employed CEO
>Put that down as work experience
>You know what all my friends are too
>All my friends have their own businesses and are self-employed CEOs too
>Put them down as work experience and references too
>Suddenly everyone I know is a self-employed CEO of a company
>None of us make any money from our "businesses"
>CEO in name only
>Don't care people fall for it

>have no prior employers.
>job requires reference for atleast 2 past employers
>You can either submit an unqualified resume or lie.
>Lie
>They accept it.
Wew lad.

This or tell the truth.

I started my first programming job with no diplomas nor experience. I just told just give me a chance to show my skills, they told me to build a small app in an hour. I did it in 20 minutes. I've been a programming for the past 10 years ;-)

You gotta hustle your way in some way.

Has anyone here ever tried using a fake reference service? Like where you pay a company to pretend to be a non-fake sounding reference(s) for you? If so what's your experience with it?

And while we're on the topic of faking shit on resumes, what happens if you put down that you have degree from a defunct school like IIT Tech Institute? Is there still a place for them to verify it since the school is out of business?

>working for others

Be your own man. Employ yourself.