Is it alright for a guy in his mid twenties to drive a Lincoln town car, or is is the fedora of automobiles...

Is it alright for a guy in his mid twenties to drive a Lincoln town car, or is is the fedora of automobiles? Some say it is an old man's car but I absolutely fell in love with the comfy seats when I rode an expensive airport cab (all of which are apparently of this make). I read up a little and apparently the town car is "America's favorite car" and is actually good, but I never met anyone who drives one.

So is it good or will I look like a fag if I drive this?

You won't look like a fag. No worries.
You'll look like someone who enjoys the company of men in their orifices, though.

I've literally seen nothing but fedora wear spergs driving panthers lately, or geriatrics

my girlfriend bought a lincolm MKZ this year. Shes a 20 year old white girl.

I don't get it, but she test drove a bunch of cars and liked that one the most. She drives exactly the speed limit on the highway though, so I imagine most people think shes 70

No. Nobody but jealous Civic and Accord owners will try to talk you down because they realized they could have spent their money on a bigger comfortable car that can do doughnuts.

Buy the town car but tell people your grandpa died and left it to you.

Do you want to drive the last affordable, comfy, rwd, v8, cheap to maintain, LAST TRUE AMERICAN LANDBARGE or do you want something shitty like an impala or a v6 300.

Which one comes equipped with the pussy magnet?

If you are a pussy magnet then any car is a pussy magnet otherwise there is the 328 e90

Pretty much any Panther is the fedora of automobiles.

Town Car's are pretty shitty, but if you aren't black, or look like a drug dealer no one will give a shit.

Skip the 98-02's, 03+, or pick an aero. Box town car if your a true patrician, or 90 if you want an aero body and that lovely old lopo 5.0

>Trump hat

take note OP, 100% fedoramobile

>trump
>fedora

what

Stop posting your shitty blue craigslist vic

Panther platform has meme value only

>muh rwd
>muh v8
>muh landbarge

in reality it's complete garbage. better to buy one as a hilarious drift car or drag platform than a DD.

You are not wrong, panthers are pretty shitty, especially in stock form. Besides for being ancient body on frame, RWD, underpowred v8 dinosaurs, they don't have that much going for them.

They are far from landbarges, Ford's last landbarge came out in '78.

However they are dirt cheap, easy to make less shitty, and the last of their kind, so pick your poison. But don't expect much from your meme mobile

I wear my trump hat in my LS430

Get a Lexus LS. Its a better barge

>tfw only e90 325
Maybe thats why I'm so alone

I think I recognize that car.

Do you work at Price Chopper?

explain your reasoning