>buy hellcat
>can't see out the back
>can't use more than 20% throttle in the first 4 gears

Why is this car good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buNOLsd7jzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's fun and sounds fantastic

Because us burgerlanders are stupid and will eat the shit up that American car makers produce

I've driven American muscle, sure it might be fun. But it's fucking nothing compared to a 2014 fully loaded sti, for example

You can't do burnouts in the sti and stock it barely makes enough power to spin all 4 wheels in a drift on dry pavement.

Muscle cars are for doing burnouts and spinning the tires when the light turns green. You can't use all of a 12 inch dick but it's sure nice to have anyways.

I've beaten fully loaded 2014 STIs in my early 90s pony car with minor, very minor modification.
Your cars are fucking slow.
And your drivers are always "upgraded" honda fags.

Neck yourselves.

The thing is, all that power is totally useless off of a track or drag strip. It really confuses me why people buy something that they can't use to its fullest in daily life. But that's just me. I prefer an engine I can rev and still have fun with. An I6 or V6 is just about breaking the limit of that.

It's not supposed to be good
It's supposed to be fast

Top fuel dragsters can't put their power down on normal pavement either, doesn't make them not fast or awesome.

It's designed so you can throw a set of sticky tires on and hit the drag strip and use it as a grocery getter later. Same as the original muscle cars that were designed as drag machines but also so your wife could use it during the week.

Why do non-americans not understand the idea of having a car that's weak when it's abiding by the the law but fucking powerful when you're breaking it?

>buy s2000
>can't drop top on a rainy day
>can't go faster than 30mph in the first 4 gears

Why is this car good again?

>has a second key to lock away the power so people who aren't use to it don't hurt themselves

Nice.

>STi
>stock

It's like an S-chassis for people with money.
The whole point of the WRX and STi is that you make it quicker and the aftermarket options are limitless.

>Limitless

Nice fucking meme. A pushrod engine from the past FIVE decades has more aftermarket based on it than any trash that comes out of Japan. Even if Subies do get great bottom end options, save for how much more expensive they are than a similarly built V8.

It sets off suburban car alarms from the factory

Yeah the sbc has pretty much been unchanged for Forty plus years and was put in every vehicle that gm rolled off the line
of course it has bigger aftermarket and support than a niche engine for a niche car
Idiot

Then dont say limitless. Nerd.

I didn't say limitless
But user is right, the amount of different builds you can go with is pretty much limitless
A sbc having even more options doesn't take away from that

name a better tire tread removal tool

i'll wait

Ever heard of hyperbole you inbred twat?

I can think of plenty, although maybe not from the factory.

Stock STis aren't that fast lol. Even a base Mustang GT is faster lol.

100% of the power may not be usable at all times but if there are 2 cars, one with 400 hp and the other with 250 hp and the 250 hp can use 100% of its power while the 400 can use 75% of its power the 400 hp car still has more usable power.

Its so fucking so stupid when i hear cucks like you say you can't use power above 300. You can hit 60 mph a hell of a lot faster in a more powerful car, it sounds better, and is just more fun all around

4 doors. for more whores. remember user, any hole is the goal.

because it can kick a Tesla's ass in a drag race

oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=buNOLsd7jzA

But you can't use any of that power without the police tossing your sweet little ass into jail for Bubba to ravage

>V8cucks

I had one of you fucks behind me in traffic today.
>turn onto road, 45 mph
>get into left lane, as its moving faster
>impatient bastard gets behind me, instantly shifts over to right because line is shorter, gets stuck behind a very slow semi, shifts back over in about 30s
>2-3 cars in front of him at left turn on light, its a double turn lane
>road is again 45mph
>we turn, he starts weaving in traffic as soon as we straighten up
>hes dangerously fast, does a near instant pull to 70 in a 45
>tries to shift right and get around me, his pigfat speedbump scraper has no visibility so he swings around me to undertake and almost rear ends a pickup, instantly pumps his brakes and drops significantly back
>doing a "sedate" 55 and pass pickup
> the moment I get around the pickup this guy comes barreling through behind me
>motorcycle is lane splitting and is about 2 inches from getting clipped by shitcat driver, amazed he didn't bite it
>at next light, motorcycle guy kicks shitcat's mirror and disappears at another turn
>shitcat guy just lets his now useless mirror hang there, guess he wasn't too fond of using it anyways.