/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQaaWs7fxwY
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1897/?
youtube.com/channel/UCzkY7wa8Ksxv4M5NyUYgTmA
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2517/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Armpits #1

Post >Special Edition

Waifus.

waifus, lore and harmony

I've been trying to get in contact with Schlangster so I can begin porting SkyUI over, minus shit requiring SKSE. So far, he hasn't responded. I've already ascertained what's been changed between Skyrim and SkyrimSE's UI. Shouldn't take too long.

Do the markings on her face mean anything? They look like lettering.

Anyone else like collecting dead bodies and piling them up after a fight?

"Kinky Slut"
it's in dwemer

The cliffracers... THEY'RE COMING

Not really.

i put them on a fire or throw them in the closest river

anybody have one of those "roll-a-build" image macros handy?

It's a ward against evil. She was trained as a Skaal shaman before running off to see the world.
oh you!

So she's got a constant invisible ward on her face? Neat.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

wifu

Might as well roll with this, since I'll be starting from scratch as well.

I only drag bodies around when I need them closer to a hard encounter so I have zombies to raise.

>Signe follower never ever

A 64-bit Morrowind would have been able to do this

This seems interesting

What exactly does 64bit do for a game? Better integration of multicore cpus? Cleaner coding? Smoother processing?

But user, it already can!

Late for harmony!

More addressing space. It's a RAM hog to do that.

Not even close senpai.

tfw no familiar faces so I can make a new character without feeling like I'm abandoning my current one

reee (rolling)

How would one cap the framerate in borderless windowed mode? Afterburner says it's going 150+ with vsync on in the .inis, even when I force it through the nvidia control panel. I could keep playing in fullscreen but alt-tabbing with this engine is janky as fuck and often blacks out my other windows for some reason.

>not even close

Oh but it is. They darken the skies.

>tfw skyrim is one of those games I start playing and never finish

maybe I should get some gameplay mods, vanilla just gets so fucking boring

RivaTuner works fine for me. Sometimes I gotta Alt+Tab in and out for the FPS capper to kick in but it just works.

I have a theory on what the Eye of Magnus actually is.

So, Magnus, the god responsible for giving Nirn and its inhabitants magic in the first place, created the Staff of Magnus. Technically speaking, it was just a staff he made so he could actually have a staff. Any other staff would just break under his power. He's just that strong.

The staff of Magnus, due to its purpose, is basiclly this giant ass battery. It can take any kind of magic, absorb it, and then use anything it absorbs all at once or in increments to do whatever the mage wielding it wants it to do.

There's a catch, though: The staff "Knows" how strong it is, and it doesn't like being used by a single mage for too long.

"Protecting the balance" and all that.

So, it'll just "Poof" out of anyone's hands if you use it for too long.

Here's where the Eye comes in.

What if the staff is like a green lantern power ring, and it needs to be powered. What if the Eye is the lantern?

Maybe the staff only "Poofs" out of your hands to refuel itself at the eye? Maybe that's the safeguard in place to ensure one mage doesn't hold the staff for too long.

Essentially, having both the staff and the eye would let you hold the staff forever.

This would explain why the Psijic Order didn't let the college keep the eye. The new Arch-mage has the staff. With the eye as well, the college is now home to a power rivaling that of Aedra, Daedra, and all kinds of mega-death inducing gods.

is there anywhere that I can get TES: Redguard for super cheap? I can't find decent torrent anywhere.

I wish bethesda would just make that shit free like arena and daggerfall

whats the consensus on special edition?

>more addressing space
Ah, okay. So at the very least, memory-related issues should be handled better than the original, yeah?

Alright user, I flew around the area for a few minutes and didn't see anything. You must have a mod with a dirty edit. Did you check if there was anything in it?

There isn't one. It's been out for a week.

>TES6 has a questline involving psijic and the eye

I can't remember the name of the mod that had very pretty khaijit girls

Does the special edition still have horrific LoD?

Not horrific, no. A big step up from vanilla Oldrim but still has quite a few ugly spots. And flickering.

Damn. True Storms SE is really impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=HQaaWs7fxwY

Maybe gog. I saw the playthrouh by vaxx as well. The game itself has terrible tomb raider tier controls and has emulation problems if not being played on dosbox. Has a decent story and the rourken ruin there was very intesting from a stylistic perspective.

Still waiting on that Vivid Weathers/True Storms patch. It's gonna be glorious. And then when Vivid Weathers ENB (hopefully) comes out, oh man...

>And flickering
The flickering is caused by the unofficial patch sadly.

Have you tried it with nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1897/?

Oh fug that's right, I'm dumb. I still need to get that update. Apparently they fixed it.

Has best waifu Daness been updated for SE?

No. But I doubt weather sound has much in the way of directionality.

Gimme the cute lizard butts.

Is this true?

I'm an Argonian who worked the docks in Windhelm. I thought I was siding with Ulfric because he was wanting legit independence like we did in Black Marsh?

Is Skyrim SE worth getting? Is it better than ESO?

Most of it is true besides the whole wankery over Titus Mede.

>Siding with a man who shits on your existence alongside the Dunmer

Are you dumb?

Dunmer have it worse, at least we work for a living unlike those ash-skinned welfare queens

It's pretty Empire-biased, but it's not wrong.

Ulfric wants power for Ulfric and largely treats non-nords rather poorly. An independant Skyrim would just fracture the Empire even more and make it easier for the Dominion to further it's goals. Granted it's a slightly better outcome than a perpetual civil war, but that's like saying that constipation is better than being stuck on the can spweing firey liquid shit.
Eh Mede did get wanked, but he is plenty badass. Suffciently so to face his death with absolutely no fear and have the balls on top of that to polietly ask you to kill the guy who hired you.

I need some thick busty followers for my harem.

What followers should I download?

I want to replay Skyshit.

Do I use this special addition that is out now, or no?

based
youtube.com/channel/UCzkY7wa8Ksxv4M5NyUYgTmA

lolidia

What happened to Belko for SE? I ran all the way to Rorikstead only to find a pink-headed freak with most of her body missing. Now the file's hidden and I'm depressed because I was looking forward to adventuring with her.

>haven't played since 2011 release
>want to play with nice mods and ENB
>download natural lighting vivid atmospheres after researching good ENBs
>it looks like complete shit
>runs like complete shit

have i been rused? are there good ENBs that don't tank framerate and look decent/atmospheric (for playing, not screenshots)?

>SE
Save yourself the trouble and wait at least half a year.

Buffscale's harem

I like it. Its not super performance heavy either

Do you lads like Lucidity FX or the Immersive Sound Compendium better?

Bodyslide and slutwear

I've been told not to bother with SE especially if you have a decent toaster. We need to give it some time for people to do stuff with it anyway

I'm can't decide if I want to play as a male or female while it's reinstalling

Doing a vanilla run for cheevos and I've found an old bug. I can't 'report in' to Ulfric after taking Whiterun. I've tried disabling him, slapping him around and resetting the quest but nothing enables that dialogue option.

plz help

>check tesg site to download buffscales waifu pack unironically
>this happens

Please tell me you're the sort that posts on the booru or in the /aco/ thread.

Maybe they ate it?

I always thought people were ONLY interested in her vids because she's an old lady and it's true but damn it. It's so cute, her being confused and all because the map didnt show her where she was.

Like others said, empire-biased obviously but still true. I was once a Stormcloak sympathizer too until I realized how wrong I was...

Roll

How would that weaken the empire? Booting the imperials' fat asses out of Skyrim would mean more men and resources for the rest of the remaining Empire. And believe me, they need all the men they can get. A Nord-ruled Skyrim is more than enough to take care of the elves just like Hammerfell did.

Go to /fog/ and ask buff directly

Nope, i don't even have sexlab install

roll a cute

>he fell for the ENB meme

>Go to /fog/ and ask buff directly
It's okay man, I was only ironically going to unironically download and install it.

Thanks for the tip hombre, it's working smooth now.

>There are people that side with the Stormcloaks
>After Ulfric even tells you he fucked up
>5yrs later and this is still up for "debate"

Why are all Beth games just waifu posts and faction shitposting

guess i'll roll

Losing a huge region full of one of your generally most loyal and fearsome warriors, lots of mining and lumber industtries, as well as northern ports and trade routes

For funsies.

Those are some saggy tits

>got the class he already is
ayy lmao

pregnant high elf working as a bar wench before bras were invented

Maybe this will help me decide what to make

its out
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2517/?

DON'T

>install SE
>go check for mods
>realize my mistake

Huh. What do I do now? How long with everything take to update?

I was about to answer this seriously then I remember the base game has bra and panties.

>necromancer
Ew, no - this isn't Diablo 3

recommend me some 100% fun gameplay mods,

>Why are all Beth games just waifu posts and faction shitposting

What else is there?

Loli sex slaves - lore friendly edition

>Diablo 3
>necromancer

literally soon