It is not fucking fair. you have a million bucks and get 50-100 grand a year off it. you are totally set for life...

it is not fucking fair. you have a million bucks and get 50-100 grand a year off it. you are totally set for life. meanwhile everyone else has to work hellish existence doing 60 hour work weeks. how is it right? how is it fair? I want to rage quit this whole system.

It's easy bro just be born a rich, white, Chad.

there will always be people out there that make more money than you, fuck more women than you, have more friends than yo,. are more talented than you and just lead an overall better life than you do

why the fuck should any of that stop you?

It's not, I hate it too. Let's have our own millions or ruin the system. I'm open for any ideas.

Its natural selection for those on the bottom. Be better than the others and become wealthy.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant. We just hate that we are forced to work full time jobs we hate to live from paycheck to paycheck while others travel the world and having fun qll the time because their money makes money for them.

In the long run, automation and self-sufficient AI will lead to a collapse of the current economic system and its replacement with something closer to what Marx envisioned the communist utopia to be, so I wouldn't worry too much.

so work on getting to that level and stop being a fucking scrub.

Or you could've been born in a 3rd world country, and forced to work 12 - 18 hrs a day.

meh.
Why do I have to fight my way to the top? I'm tired of this shit. Meanwhile others who were born into money spend so much money a day that I could earn only in 10 years.
Why do I have to accept this unfairness?

>right
>fair

>you have a million bucks and get 50-100 grand a year off it.

if you make 20k a year and invest 1k every year, you won't be set for life but it'll add up after a while.

Capital is king op.

Don't forget that humanity has only progressed this far because of the possibility of providing your offspring with the based opportunity to 'spend so much money in a day that [you] earn in 10 years'. Remove the economic impetus of providing for your family, leaving a legacy, and you'll doom humanity to stagnation.

Read some fucking Ayn Rand scrub.

Be thankful you aren't one of the millions living in some slum or conflict zone. 1'st world problems etc.There will ALWAYS be someone with an easier life than you. (Well apart from that one guy at the top but fuck him)

Just a quick reality check to cheer you up!

>mfw i dont even have satelite

is there any hope for those poor souls?

How did they get that capital? Life isn't fair, and if you want that, you'd best get after it.

You know what?
Sometimes I feel that if I'd have born into a slum I'd be more motivated to live a middleclass-life. I think only by moving to a developed country even as an immigrant is easier than breaking free out of wageslaving.

motivation

>pic related

>the work hard meme

Literally every rich person I have ever met has had an inherent advantage noone else has.Just one example, my lazy college buddy never worked a day in his life until two years ago as a cashier. He is 35 years old. His parents literally own a house worth 1 mil, and once they die, he'll sell it and become a millionaire. I have literally dozens of stories of rich people, and they all had either an unearned advantage or did something criminal

Laughable.

It's outrageous, but it's an unfortunate flaw of human psychology.

If a guy wearing dirty rags walks up to you and asks for your help with something you just walk off. If a guy wearing a tailored suit walks up to you and asks for your help with something you will probably ask what he needs.

We are programed to team up with those that have power and shun the powerless.

Mother nature you scary.

This. Someone post the video of if you save 2k a year @19 for only 5 years versus 2k a year every yesr until 65 @24.

I hate this logic.

> people have it worse than you so, you should accept inequity in life

Are you guys mad when you buy a lottery ticket and don't win too?

That's basically what happened except your lottery ticket was free.

Less time bitching and more time figuring out how to get what you want out of life fellas.

I'm tired of it all.
I have seen my options and living in a 'developing' country all I can do to make a starting capital is:
- move abroad, washing dishes and saving for 10+ years
- scamming other poor people
- make friends with some corrupt politician
- do something highly illegal
- get lucky somehow

You're not forced to do anything

Sure, I can freeze to death under a bridge too

Sounds like you refuse to be a man and just use excuses to explain why you aren't happy.

Sucks for you m8, i wonder if that is genetic, don't procreate please.

You're right up to a point. I was depressed and anxious when I realized these. In these days I'm just tired sometimes and don't like the fact that I'll have to be ruthless and stronger than others to achieve my goals. I won't have children till I don't have enough money to give them a life free of wageslaving. Not like my irresponsible parents.

Then grab a gun and start the revolution. We get the society we deserve and complaining won't make it any better.

>millions
try billions.

wow a house literally worth 1m where does he live? buttfuck nowhere? go to a densely populated city 1m is cheap. also, once he sells it, he'll be left with a lot less than 1m cuz yenno taxes exist for a reason

>it is not fucking fair. you have a million bucks and get 50-100 grand a year off it.

how do you safely and reliably make 50-100k off of 1mil? are you accounting for inflation?

>also, once he sells it, he'll be left with a lot less than 1m cuz yenno taxes exist for a reason

are you retarded?
you do know there is a personal residence tax exclusion on gain of sale right?

in manhattan you literal faggot idiot. a house in buttfuck nowhere would be way less than 1 million. Also, he wont sell for a million, houses in his neighborhood are being sold for 1.4 million, hes gonna wait until his house becomes worth even more. and he has only worked as a cashier for two years out of his 35 year life

> Implying a bank would give you 5-10% interest
> Implying anyone on this board could make a return of 5-10% per annum

I know what you're saying brah. I just want to kill myself and embrace the void for eternity

>hes gonna wait until his house becomes worth even more
Good for him.
There are ways you could achieve wealth too, but I'd guess you lack the drive. None of these ways involve complaining about everyone who has more than you on a Mongolian yak herding forum, btw.

Yes it's unfair. That's obvious. So, given that fact, OP, what's your plan after you rage quit?

If you are not willing to share your plan our don't have one, why did you start this thread and waste our time?

You obviously don't know many wealthy people. It's very possible to work your way up from the bottom if you're ambitious, have a good work ethic, and get a little lucky.

My father grew up dirt poor. He worked full time in an insulation factory while going to school for accounting (truly terrible work back in the 70s). He was the first in his family to go to college. Now he has owned his own business for 35 years, and he just bought a private jet. The man works 65 hour weeks even now, though he doesn't need to. What did he do exceptionally? He's a smarter than average guy that realized there are no shortcuts to success, and he has the greatest work ethic of anyone I've ever seen. Because of this, now at 61 he is reaping exponential financial gains. Just last week he made two deals worth in excess of $2 million for a few days work.

Due to his industry, my sisters and I will be receiving royalty checks until our death. Then our children will receive checks directly deposited into a trust, and their children will receive checks. We all have a massive advantage to be sure, but it all started with him wanting to be at the top of the food chain. I say all this just because he is an inspirational figure to me and hopefully someone on Veeky Forums will think he is inspirational as well.

>there are no shortcuts to success, and he has the greatest work ethic of anyone I've ever seen
Are you 100% sure that you know every details about how your daddy got filthy rich?
If I were you I wouldn't play near to closets at your home, there might be a few skeletons in there especially if he studied accounting.

btw congrats on winning the birth lottery - if you ever feel bad about it you can send me money I'm poor kek

Stop living in a fucking video game you fucking moron. You were born normal and some fucking useless retard was born with down syndrome. You got a small dick but your dad's would choke you to death, still not fair !

Fuck you. Life IS unfaire. Your all fucking life you're going to go from disappointment to disappointment, that's justthe way it goes for everybody.

What matters is the perspective you have on your life. I enjoy every single moment where I am in the clear and everything is going well because I know it's coming for me. And when it does, I know it's gonna hurt for a while, but then it will stop, and if I can help it, next problem will be different because I took something good out of it; I learned from a mistake.

Stop whining about what could have been and live your life or hang yourself already. I sincerly hope you're under 22, if not, it's time to grow up mate.

>billions
try trillions

It's not right or fair.

Laws are written for the rich by the rich.

Do like me and learn the system and play by the rules. Im buying 2 houses right now and quitting my job in a couole years or less.

Feels goodman

Same-same.

Fucking asshole online has 10 gigabit net soeed and i cant fucking streem netflix with glitchy .4 megs.

So i get to prosper for 3 days and have a stroke at 50. ....cool

Grew up in a trailer park.

Breaking wagecuckery is the hardest thing ive ever tried.

One of the few goals my faggot ass will accomplish too.

Itll sure be a lot easier to be stuck in traffic in a lambo than on my way to trade my life for bill and beer money.

Right, it's not fair. You must still be a kid though, or just really naive. There are very few people in this world who give a single fuck about fairness, and rest assured they are the ones who get shit on the most. Life isn't fair, and no one really has any sincere desire for it to be.

How many times in your own life have you ever said to yourself, 'Gee wilikers, I'm being an unfair assholes towards someone else?' How many of those instances was because you realizes that you'd dug yourself into a hole, and the only way out was through bullshiting the other person via an insincere apology?

Or maybe you have tried showing fairness and kindness towards others. I bet they made an even greater effort to fuck you over for it too, because you were deemed to be a sucker for your trouble--no good deed goes unpunished in our fucked-up world.

If it's any consolation, we're all going to get exactly what we deserve in the end. Pic related.

I know probably 15 rich people and like 3 of them are silver spooners.

Hard work isnt a meme but u vant just soend the fucking money. U gotta work hard making your ideas and money make even more money. And with our faggot fiat currency as soon as u make money u better trade it in for something of value like another investment or tangible silver or something.

When im rich sometimes i will take "extra" money and dress like a bumb. When people give me money i will hand them $20 or a $100 or something.

So what would the average man spend his day doing? Fucking his vr sex robot?

This 100%. Folks told me "work hard" all my life.

Work harder than anyone around.

Get gud

Fall off a roof at work. Metal plate and 1 year laid up. Standing and walking sucks my ass.

Turn into fat lazy fucj because (work hard.)

Descide want to be rich.

Pick up meme Rich Dad Poor Dad book.

>omgwut.

Mfw poorfags can be richfags without being an inventor or win the lottery.

Mfw i can hold an intelligent conversation with rich people about personal finance while looking like a fucking bumb.

Mfw rich people say i will be rich af if i keep it up.

Mfw i get rich

Nah bro. Your folks probably just like mine and work hard instead of learn personal finance. My mom is good and dad is working class rich. No way to het through to either of them. Fortunately my wife and i understand working if fucking stupid. Working a day job anyway. I guess we will get rich and put our folks in a nice home and be a fucking piggybank for our faggot broke friends that refuse to listen to me.

Litterally like 15 people i have bought personal finance books for and they never read.

Then sit around telling me how they are going to be rich.

Its like thinking u gonna be a pro footbal player and never even put pads on.

The fuck do people expect to happen?

>billions*

Business and real estate homie.

Percentage wise i'm getting about 30-40% in rental real wstate while wagecucking.

Not fun or easy? But its pretty reliable since the 2 faggots around here that own half the town got there by raping people. I charge wtf ever i think is fair and allows the home to psy for itself. Just gonna collect houses till i learn wtf i am doing or until they are worth selling.

Us hillbilly fucks mostly hate and dont understand banks.

Probably gonna just buy houses and hold for 1 year and 1 day or more while immediately selling them rent to own at insane high rent and short term loan.

Pfffff. what is a 1031?

U can legally never pay taxes if u are smart.

I agree with your point but your anecdote contradicts it.

My bank just loaned me 10k at 8% with 660 ish credit score.

40% is easy as fuck average returns f u use real estate and pay the fuck attention. Im still a wagecuck but not for long.

Why accounting?

>Mongolian yak hearding forum.

Holy fuck user that is most accurate and topkek

Fuckin' eh right he is /bro.

U really should start learning to do wtf ever he does. This is my dream. Minus the long hours and jet. Im a redneck and would rather host mud runs and live in a junkyard. But also be worth millions.

"I'm bored today."

I will work for 2 hours in my underwear and then build a 600hp crown vic....

What business is he in? Pretty interesting story if not trolling.

Should ask him how to make money so you never poor again ;)

Trillions
>try gazillions

Fighting the machines if Skynet becomes sentiant. Also fucking sexbots.

>$1m
>50-100k interest/year
Probably not
Really you'd make 1-3% and over time your return will become worth less because your million will lose value.
It would be entirely your fault for entrusting your financial future with a single company. Always expecting that check to come, dependent on them.
When a CEO goes down & out no one weeps for them.
You will never win the game by standing on the sideline.

U can get pretty creative and rich with shady accounting. Move a few numbers and u are a felon worth millions.

I like the way you think. What kind of books? I have nothing to read at the moment.

Tempted to ne a Stalin, eh?

Ol' Stalin was tempted to be a Stalin too.

He died in his bed after killing millions of jews, nazis and russian communists.

Do you want that on your concsience?

Do you have battle toads?

are you accounting for shitposting?

ur fucking retarded. Just learn a digital trade like graphic design or webpages. I would hire you in a heartbeat and make you rich by your country's standards. Many others would too. Then you get others to do the work for you and you collect on top. Thus is capitalism and then you move to another country where you are the one sending money to your countrymen

Property rights

Get over it you commie

you faggot piece of shit, im just giving an example, its technically not HIS house, its his old cunt parents who worked hard for it.

How do I get 50k/year with just a million? I need to do this as I got 1.2 in the bank.

Individuals can enter into consensual contracts to transfer property rights including as a gift

Why does the government have any right to intervene?

How did you get $1.2MM in the bank while being so retarded you can't figure out how to make 5% returns?

Sold my bitcoins. I've been living off my cashout from 1k a bitcoin and originally had around 2m. But if it's true you can get 5% returns instead of 2% like I am right now that'd be great.

Jeez louise, the S&P 500 has averaged around 7.5% including inflation for decades, that should be your benchmark and it's simple to track.

Show proof and I'll walk you through the whole process like the bored faggot I am.

>its technically not HIS house
It will be when his parents leave it to him. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.
Unlike some loser like you, who will never own jack shit. In fact, you probably want the government to take the house once they die, because he "didn't earn it". They'll go ahead and sell it and give the money to other people who "didn't earn it" either.

Go fuck yourself.

It's extortion. Lots of people get extorted 60% out of what they earn. Some people get 6 figures for practically nothing.
Who's ready for a little anarchy?

Never trust a Jew. How do I know the Lord said that?

Dude, invest and reinvest your money and you can easily build as long as you are making income.

Investment and actual business are both sides of the coin. Business for profit, investment for additional expansion of money into full blown riches. That's how I am conceptualizing it.

Focusing on investing before having a solid income plan seems idiotic. It's important to do both at the same time. Business and investing.

If you enjoy reading about finance and the stock market as much as you enjoy whatever your other income source is, then your life is pretty much set I would assume.

That's why we have to remember to make life better for everyone if we have the opportunity and money to do so. I was born into a wealthy family, and I chose to go it my own and honestly, living in poverty in a hellish ghetto type place for about a year actually fucked me up. There is a reason poor people have so much difficulty getting out of it. It's a fucking mindset that gets to you when you're stuck in it, and can really destroy you. For rich or powerful people, it is a duty to help lift people out of that shit IMO.

>Literally every rich person I have ever met has had an inherent advantage noone else has

not true, lots of people are white

50k a year of free money isnt far fetched if you are good at meme trading like Veeky Forums